Author

Topic: - - page 498. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
October 05, 2016, 03:02:26 PM
You signature bounty stake is calculated by post count, not time, am i right? I.e. I post 20 during 1 month in ico so i get one stake, another guy who has the same rank posts 20, he has joint 2 months, so he also gets one stake? Or two stakes?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
October 05, 2016, 01:08:58 PM
Can Decent reach ETH or even BTC value!? What do you think?
Probably not. But it will perform higher in the next months for sure (almost surely, ok...).

Crypto is completely mental, nobody knows for sure what could happen in the following years. A good idea and a dedicated team of developers, who knows what the market cap could eventually be, there will be more billion dollar markets in the years to come, who knows what they will be though!
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
October 05, 2016, 12:16:19 PM
DECENT co-founder, Matej Michalko, spoke at the BlockchainHub Meetup in Graz on behalf of the currently running ICO and future plans of DECENT Network
https://decent.ch/innovative-ideas-flooded-graz-blockchain-meetup-welcomed-developers-enthusiasts/
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 05, 2016, 11:09:41 AM
Probably not. But it will perform higher in the next months for sure (almost surely, ok...).
October 05, 2016, 11:07:01 AM
How many posts needed in the signature campaign to be eligible to receive the stake every week?

for details information here https://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/

I'm finished reading the blog. I don't understand this bolded part I quoted below. (I'm not a native English Speaker)

Keep the signature in your profile and you can get another stake proportionally to your membership level every week. Moreover, for every 30 posts on the forum with DECENT Signature, you can get another stake based on your membership as well, after the mandatory first 20 posts!

Do I need to posts 20 posts in the first week so that I will start to receive the stake or it is ok to posts the mandatory 20 posts during the whole campaign?

20 posts during the whole campaign. If you post 50, you get +1 stake. 80 posts give you +2 stakes. Got it?
A!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 10:59:04 AM
How many posts needed in the signature campaign to be eligible to receive the stake every week?

for details information here https://decent.ch/decent-ico-bounties-update-rules/

I'm finished reading the blog. I don't understand this bolded part I quoted below. (I'm not a native English Speaker)

Keep the signature in your profile and you can get another stake proportionally to your membership level every week. Moreover, for every 30 posts on the forum with DECENT Signature, you can get another stake based on your membership as well, after the mandatory first 20 posts!

Do I need to posts 20 posts in the first week so that I will start to receive the stake or it is ok to posts the mandatory 20 posts during the whole campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2016, 10:52:50 AM

A!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
October 05, 2016, 10:31:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
October 05, 2016, 10:11:44 AM
I would love to see 10KBTC at he end of the ICO... At least half what Iconomi rised... good luck

I'd say that is a Decent amount of BTC for an ICO, enough to support the project for the next few years for sure. Pretty exciting times in crypto recently really!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
I would love to see 10KBTC at he end of the ICO... At least half what Iconomi rised... good luck
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 05, 2016, 09:34:03 AM

I guess it heavily depends on the real benefit that is given, when parts are available and implemented. I mean the partnership with NA shows potential for having a unique topic on top of the blockchain.

In addition I'm not sure how fast it/the idea can get cloned and setup with other platforms.

For me it looks promising at it shows really something new and not just another coin.

Like ETH - as there is a limited amount connected to the ICO of Decent I think that is possible. BTW - I'm not sure about build in inflation and the real maximum of the coin.

Like Bitcoin - just dreaming ;-)
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
October 05, 2016, 07:28:52 AM
Wow Naughty America Decent is already moving ICO hasn't finished yet I'm glad I got in early on this one. Good news and I know it's more to come. Good job devs keep up the good work

Thanks a lot for the support and stay tuned! More exciting news coming soon.

so what will be an investors benefit in all this? as investors are we get some unique features and benefits or not?
I mean free premium accounts of naughtyamerica's site and full access of their videos? if decent and Naughtyamerica doing partnership then the all the decent investors and believers should get some extra benefit.

Well if the value of tokens goes up from what you paid then you should get cheap access to any premium content on the network. I can't see them giving it away for free though.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
October 05, 2016, 06:35:20 AM
Wow Naughty America Decent is already moving ICO hasn't finished yet I'm glad I got in early on this one. Good news and I know it's more to come. Good job devs keep up the good work

Thanks a lot for the support and stay tuned! More exciting news coming soon.

so what will be an investors benefit in all this? as investors are we get some unique features and benefits or not?
I mean free premium accounts of naughtyamerica's site and full access of their videos? if decent and Naughtyamerica doing partnership then the all the decent investors and believers should get some extra benefit.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
October 05, 2016, 06:24:59 AM
WHere i can trade it ? any exchange
 Grin ty

Decent Ico is still running. No legit exchanges yet.
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
October 05, 2016, 05:38:45 AM
WHere i can trade it ? any exchange
 Grin ty
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 05:06:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 05, 2016, 01:09:24 AM
Is the Decent Site Offline?

Nope its working fine buddy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
October 05, 2016, 12:37:47 AM
Decent incredible already be 5,480 BTC
hopefully could reach 20,000 BTC

good projeck  Wink
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
October 05, 2016, 12:10:08 AM
@dev till when is the ICO...and any other campaigns open  now ??
October 04, 2016, 10:42:50 PM
Is the Decent Site Offline?
Not on my screen.
Jump to: