Author

Topic: - - page 533. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 12, 2016, 11:01:27 AM
whatever, follow it.
I followed it, but they changed the rules after I transferred.
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 12, 2016, 10:53:41 AM
Have you already seen article about DECENT in Forbes?
It's a great view on the potential of decentralized organizations to reach the mass markets:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/09/11/decent-crypto-investment-paves-way-to-decentralized-content-distribution-revolution/#4244bf1df942
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 12, 2016, 10:43:33 AM
haters gonna hate, spammers gonna spam, decent flow on rate, hope just has began Tongue
Activity: 16
September 12, 2016, 10:37:49 AM

the bonus wasnt for 10mil dct.
over 3000BTC get the Bonus. Look at the Thread.

I want my Bitcoin Back if i dont get the 50% Bonus.
I paid at right time. 24 hours are not over.

Me too
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
September 12, 2016, 10:36:12 AM
whatever, follow it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 101
September 12, 2016, 10:32:20 AM
I got in early enough to get the bonus and I think it was just fair to give others the chance to get it too. If the bonus was not extended people would scream unfair and scam as well. Like always, you cannot satisfy everyone
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
September 12, 2016, 10:23:07 AM
As one of the earliest investors, I should be very upset to see the devs issuing 17m extra DCTs just to give others a chance, but then I feel very happy and congratulations to those who didn't give up after so many challenges and got the reward. Anyone else coming back after 24hrs to claim unfair is so unfair to himself.
Activity: 5
September 12, 2016, 10:16:46 AM
Hello ! I want to announce that started trading IOU Decen on the stock exchange Liqu and you participate in the action in terms of which can get coins DCT on its balance sheet and sell at any time !  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
September 12, 2016, 10:11:17 AM
IOU Decent  start on liqui  Smiley Smiley Smiley  You can join to the promo and receive decent  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Please note this is a SCAM and fake attempt of DCT trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
September 12, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
I am happy to participate in action of Liqui,  under which DCT get tokens and be able to sell them. Start your trade on https://liqui.io/
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 12, 2016, 10:09:34 AM
I tried to create an account for the ICO and I'm still waiting for the mail to register it.

If you were trying to do it yesterday when the registration issues appeared, the easiest solution would be to try it again. If the original address does not work, use another one.
In case you are online having troubles with 2FA send your email address to [email protected]

Thanks for support!

I WILL MY MONEY BACK

I WILL WANT MY MONEY BACK   ..... Wink

I am confused why do so many people ask for their funds returned? Isn't the adjustment for the 50% going to be done manually? Or is there another reason?

The reason is, that the team changed the rules during a running ICO.
First time the dev team limited the DCT which got a 50% Bonus. During the Ico they changed and told that no Limitation exist and
that the 50% Bonus is running for the next 10 hours.

In my opinion i lost the trust to the team and dont want to have any bonus any dct and nothing.... ONLY MY MONEY BACK...

But the DEV Team isnt willing to take contact or to answer on my message.

Can you transfer your account to me, I will pay for Escrow.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
September 12, 2016, 10:08:45 AM
It's amazing how some people come back 48hrs after supposed ICO start hoping to get 50% for early investment. I witnessed how so many serious investor waited around all day/night, some refused to snuggle their wife just so they can get a chance, then how can someone partying all weekend come back to scream unfair and refund Huh it just shows their level of dishonesty. Get over with it and you are getting no refund  Grin Next time when following a project be sure to follow all their news channels for updates.
September 12, 2016, 10:07:57 AM
Began trading on the stock exchange Liqui IOU DCT. We purchase and sell more expensive while there is Ico)

I guess you guys are jokers if I can get it at cheaper price during the ICO why would I go for IOU token on an exchange with little or low  trading volume
September 12, 2016, 10:04:59 AM
I tried to create an account for the ICO and I'm still waiting for the mail to register it.

If you were trying to do it yesterday when the registration issues appeared, the easiest solution would be to try it again. If the original address does not work, use another one.
In case you are online having troubles with 2FA send your email address to [email protected]

Thanks for support!

I would have done this if the bonus was still up for the 50%. I let this one pass now but thanks for your answer.

You will regret it with every minutes you wait, Decent is the way to go.
Activity: 308
September 12, 2016, 10:03:11 AM
When will decent release wallets so so that user can store there coins for staking.

Waiting for wallets from DECENT.

Already invested in ICO and got DCT with 50% Bonus .

I think next year will the wallets come... first quartal maybe
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 12, 2016, 09:59:48 AM
Over 4000 BTC....that is great.

Yes it is - if more than 1000 of it is from others than the team itself.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
September 12, 2016, 09:58:35 AM
On Liquid you have to be traded YOU Decent and I happy to taken part in the action by Liqui exchange under which DCT get tokens and be able to sell them
September 12, 2016, 09:56:52 AM
I take part in the action by Liqui under which Decent will get tokens and be able to sell them within 5 days - immediately after the ICO.
Joins the promo!

How Liqui could have 10BTC on DCT...Huh? I thought the first DCT will be paid out in 8 Weeks
September 12, 2016, 09:50:47 AM

Thanks for support!

I WILL MY MONEY BACK

I WILL WANT MY MONEY BACK   ..... Wink

I am confused why do so many people ask for their funds returned? Isn't the adjustment for the 50% going to be done manually? Or is there another reason?

The reason is, that the team changed the rules during a running ICO.
First time the dev team limited the DCT which got a 50% Bonus. During the Ico they changed and told that no Limitation exist and
that the 50% Bonus is running for the next 10 hours.

In my opinion i lost the trust to the team and dont want to have any bonus any dct and nothing.... ONLY MY MONEY BACK...

But the DEV Team isnt willing to take contact or to answer on my message.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
September 12, 2016, 09:49:41 AM
When will decent release wallets so so that user can store there coins for staking.

Waiting for wallets from DECENT.

Already invested in ICO and got DCT with 50% Bonus .
Jump to: