Author

Topic: - - page 611. (Read 713527 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2016, 01:38:16 PM
what is supposed price of one coin?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 14, 2016, 10:50:51 AM
 join the signature campaign
Activity: 112
August 14, 2016, 09:27:39 AM
Hello, could anyone answer the following questions please?

1. How many devs and other staff are working on this project?

2. What is the product road map? After the ICO what happens next, when are your deliverables.

3. Do you have any prototype of any part of this solution yet? Or has this just been a paper based design so far.

4. How did the valuation of 5000 DCT per BTC come about? Is that an arbitrary speculation or based on something I've missed?

I'm very interested in this project, but I only back proposals that can provide transparent and realistic plans. Hope someone can answer the above and put my mind at ease.
1. Currently there are 6 people that work full time on decent. Regarding Development team all with brand technology/ developer.
2. You can find that here http://decent.ch/src/DECENT_dev_plan.pdf
3. We have fully functional prototype you can see it in video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTazbh5BW80
4. Its based on exchange rate of BTC/USD
Activity: 112
August 14, 2016, 09:24:08 AM
i want join the signature campaign.  what should i do?  who can tell me

I join to this question
You can find all info regarding bounties on our blog http://decent.ch/blog/
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 14, 2016, 07:13:59 AM

2. What is the product road map? After the ICO what happens next, when are your deliverables.

3. Do you have any prototype of any part of this solution yet? Or has this just been a paper based design so far.

4. How did the valuation of 5000 DCT per BTC come about? Is that an arbitrary speculation or based on something I've missed?

I'm very interested in this project, but I only back proposals that can provide transparent and realistic plans. Hope someone can answer the above and put my mind at ease.

please read in decent site

Would you care to share a link to the page that covers all the above please?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 14, 2016, 06:47:24 AM

please read in decent site
Activity: 364
August 14, 2016, 06:06:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2016, 05:40:41 AM

I join to this question
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
August 14, 2016, 05:29:16 AM
Activity: 84
August 14, 2016, 04:00:51 AM
Decent team can you pls attach spreadsheet with signature participants to bounty sector in your op? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cy9G8A1eFv9UI1oJXd9ZNDqscEf9soaTuDzH6_nfBvQ/edit#gid=542729129

Thanks

iam same for your idea, is spreadsheet signature participans is write in first page
Activity: 366
August 14, 2016, 03:58:50 AM
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
August 14, 2016, 03:19:08 AM
In my opinion, That 50% first day bonus and the whole structure is too much geared toward first day buyers. Comparing the first to the last days is like a 2.5x difference. Atleast you made it complicated enough so most people don't think too hard about it. But pretty much the going rate is 3000/1btc, where on the first day you get 250% bonus.... hrm, well I hope you don't get mad for me saying, I'll probably dump on the first day of release for 250%+ profits. It's just logically the best money grab situation I have to look forward to.

yes, so i'll buy at the first day

Totally agree, I understand the need to create incentives for the first day buyers but 50% is way too much!, it only means you this participants will dump thier entire stake the minute DCT goes live and make thier profit on top of the other participants.....those numbers don't make sense....
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
August 14, 2016, 03:14:29 AM
Regarding the signature campaign, is there a minimum post demand? meaning does the bounty depends on the number of post one issues since registration?

I believe I've read something about 20....
Activity: 478
August 14, 2016, 03:11:12 AM
Regarding the signature campaign, is there a minimum post demand? meaning does the bounty depends on the number of post one issues since registration?
Activity: 478
August 14, 2016, 03:09:45 AM
I join at the campaign, is my code right or not?

Seems right
Activity: 237
August 14, 2016, 01:25:50 AM

Hello there here are the answers:

- I get 1 stake just for wearing the sig? - Yes
- I get 1 stake for every week I wear the sig? no mandatory posts needed? - Yes
- I get 1 stake for every 30 posts? This 30 posts start counting after the 20 mandatory posts are done? - Yes
- Do I have to wear the sig until end of ICO after 8 weeks to be eligible for the earned stakes? No
- In case I quit sig campaign half way do I still get the until then earned stakes? - Yes
- Will it automatically adjust when my Rank changes? - This will be answered by our sig. campaign manager from the account DECENT Bounty

Thanks for support!

Thank You. Clear now!
c2e
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 13, 2016, 10:02:56 PM
hello dev  Wink
just update my signature, please add me to the list  Wink

thanks  Wink

How do I insert the signature to the profile?

You will need to be Jr member first before you add.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2016, 11:40:48 AM
I want to join the signature campaign!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 13, 2016, 09:41:48 AM
i think you should use code for begginers, but anyway it looks normal
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 13, 2016, 09:31:20 AM
I also join the campaign!
Jump to: