Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 50. (Read 61266 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 01, 2017, 06:15:16 AM
Next first step need escrow services tied in. Cry

I am open to use escrow but I just don't understand why and when they will release the ICO funds. If you explain to me that we might get one.

1. Most ICOs promise coins to be released in the future, but Lithium has already released 2 wallets and we have sent tons of coins for free, thus proving we are not a scam.
2. Escrows release the ICO funds when the developer delivers the project, but we have already delivered the project, so I don't understand when will they release the ICO funds.

I just don't see the logic in an escrow when 1) we have already proven we are not a scam 2) we have released wallets (and will release windows wallet on Monday) 3) We have given away coins for free.

Just because you give away some coins and build a wallet or two does not = you not running with the ico money. We are not stupid and we wont fall for your scam.

Ok, so if we use escrow according to you when should he release the ICO funds? Because most escrows release the funds when the coin is released.

You mention several projects that you are planning to implement.
If you use an escrow, the funds should be released in stages, when the different projects are done.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 01, 2017, 04:50:42 AM
I am submitting Hindi translation for the thread. It took around 7 to 8 hours to complete this translation.

[PRE-ANN-ICO][लिथियम][XLTH] वेब वॉलेट & अॅड्रोईड वॉलेट जारी

Best
Dudeperfect

Thanks a lot for your hard work. Send me your Lithium address to pay you. Smiley

It's was a really interesting task, good luck for the ICO. Sent you my Lithium address in the personal message. I will be observing growth of lithium Smiley

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 01, 2017, 12:38:30 AM
Hmm.. Interestingly enough, we'll see
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
January 01, 2017, 12:28:33 AM
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi all,

I have been asked to provide escrow service for this coin, but I will be away for a few days. Just in case they do decide to use me as escrow I am posting the link the addresses that I have generated:

http://pastebin.com/HUQ86wKn

Dabs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iQIcBAEBCgAGBQJYaITAAAoJEDbkFXgyrXVlH24QAMuwr8x+5GIicoJsr5su+rvb
k1JLcziroex2gGUDHxP8yImt1cG4wmA+gknbilDaEMQW2c3F0bXcevrHSIGuXDcP
Dp4edSWj70WzaGMBp7ugegaAqGtARgcdEsDyYJFCP/4NRVKtcxQWOXi1bEvYtWfh
7m/LAPkK+c6zLN9zp4P37DiF0PtC22RKzWSihoiYeIkt8Z/2i8j1JaMccpIWnpSJ
Zj757WYhuXUByBVWkCuf+8m7B5sdm8DijWT/x3raR0o+kYXN1qld0Eeg+LVpKhfO
edZfT1E8LAUg9tqYnigpSnP6j61Ji0ghvgC6Lo32tAV6MDDz7xTwS/i+6kMzElcC
l2njSmwnYF/7ZEwE7SrSc7516/YSOwyKLtvqIrf/zHdKzXk93Rd4fWw27LfVtyMO
QD/axYxga7gi6KDG23Y6RHj/wAPgjysYYbGmGAwf+JSxMTt+Vy3s4sFPIXnWgqxf
yEqZIqItcgrC9GDFU1Hz9CJaPNOo2T00jhiuJ9B2zARADMlrN93bjkRJh8f5eZ1h
KKidwAxpFaZJeR8YmVdkJ2P5VNFIxyag8tRRTjpLEpZr2Lm04DaRf5s6mY8t1zzX
GJ3z5RPTbFVIcaQf2SV/W8hRshFmBWOCOqvVg8nbA7BYw0TsdHxVgaEjtjeyWqj3
G4lPpv/YBgrWS7fK4LNV
=N1LB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi all,

I have been asked to provide escrow service for this coin, but I will be away for a few days. Just in case they do decide to use me as escrow I am posting the link the addresses that I have generated:

http://pastebin.com/HUQ86wKn

Dabs
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2
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=N1LB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
December 31, 2016, 11:46:57 PM
One day to Lithium Crowdsale will start, don't miss it  Smiley

Most of it will probably have to be burnt if people are getting and will be getting them for free, nobody will invest in an ICO when part of it is free, 30Million coin cap down to bare minimum if 85% of the supply is the initial investment option.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
December 31, 2016, 11:10:49 PM
One day to Lithium Crowdsale will start, don't miss it  Smiley
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer
December 31, 2016, 05:42:28 PM
No escrow?  Grin Grin

Let me ask you this. Who are you, who is your team. Where are you from. Wheres is your linkedin or facebook?

We are already paying out coins. If you join the Twitter campaign you can receive 300 XLTH today. More details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1731314
The ANN will be updated with all that data in a few hours.

But I still dont see any information about the team memebrs and still no info about an escrow. How do you expect us to trust you and invest in your ico when I can find plenty of ico's with escrow and some even have targets they need to reach before getting their btc like in the purevidz ico.

Im passing this one because it looks like a scam, feels like a scam and your not using escrow.

Ok, please read the ANN above. You are welcome to participate in the Free Distribution anyway. Kinds regards

Im not discussing the free coins im talking about your planned initial coin offering (ico) with no escrow and zero information about you you are and whos in your team.

ANN: We are currently working on the following:

1) Release the white paper
2) Release an investor's Handbook containing all the information regarding Lithium, its current state, future projects, financial projections, and a pitch explaining why we think you should invest in Lithium.
3) Update the ANN thread with new graphics and finally detail all the information some of you are asking for.
4) Release the ICO platform.
5) Finish and release a simple block explorer so it can be available at Launch on January 2.
6) We are paying the bounties and Twitter campaign participants.
7) We are trying to answer back all of your Private Messages.

What needs to be worked on,. your fake identities? Who are you, surely you dont need time to figure that out. What's your name. Where are you from. What are your social media accounts.

Still waiting on your identities.

Sure
Lithium core developer
December 31, 2016, 05:41:47 PM

I am open to use escrow but I just don't understand why and when they will release the ICO funds. If you explain to me that we might get one.

1. Most ICOs promise coins to be released in the future, but Lithium has already released 2 wallets and we have sent tons of coins for free, thus proving we are not a scam.
2. Escrows release the ICO funds when the developer delivers the project, but we have already delivered the project, so I don't understand when will they release the ICO funds.

I just don't see the logic in an escrow when 1) we have already proven we are not a scam 2) we have released wallets (and will release windows wallet on Monday) 3) We have given away coins for free.

Just because you give away some coins and build a wallet or two does not = you not running with the ico money. We are not stupid and we wont fall for your scam.

Ok, so if we use escrow according to you when should he release the ICO funds? Because most escrows release the funds when the coin is released.
Activity: 70
December 31, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

December 31, 2016, 04:46:40 PM
No escrow?  Grin Grin

Let me ask you this. Who are you, who is your team. Where are you from. Wheres is your linkedin or facebook?

We are already paying out coins. If you join the Twitter campaign you can receive 300 XLTH today. More details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1731314
The ANN will be updated with all that data in a few hours.

But I still dont see any information about the team memebrs and still no info about an escrow. How do you expect us to trust you and invest in your ico when I can find plenty of ico's with escrow and some even have targets they need to reach before getting their btc like in the purevidz ico.

Im passing this one because it looks like a scam, feels like a scam and your not using escrow.

Ok, please read the ANN above. You are welcome to participate in the Free Distribution anyway. Kinds regards

Im not discussing the free coins im talking about your planned initial coin offering (ico) with no escrow and zero information about you you are and whos in your team.

ANN: We are currently working on the following:

1) Release the white paper
2) Release an investor's Handbook containing all the information regarding Lithium, its current state, future projects, financial projections, and a pitch explaining why we think you should invest in Lithium.
3) Update the ANN thread with new graphics and finally detail all the information some of you are asking for.
4) Release the ICO platform.
5) Finish and release a simple block explorer so it can be available at Launch on January 2.
6) We are paying the bounties and Twitter campaign participants.
7) We are trying to answer back all of your Private Messages.

What needs to be worked on,. your fake identities? Who are you, surely you dont need time to figure that out. What's your name. Where are you from. What are your social media accounts.

Still waiting on your identities.
Activity: 717
December 31, 2016, 04:09:45 PM
voted
happy new year  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 31, 2016, 04:06:55 PM
vote done
hoping lithium project succsess. goodluck
Lithium core developer
December 31, 2016, 04:04:14 PM
Guys, on Monday we will release the Console Wallet for Windows, so we need to decide what we should focus our time on next:

1. We have an Asset Exchange platform almost finished and could be finished in less than a week.  We can launch a Lithium/BTC market.

or

2. Start GUI Wallet for Windows development. It might take 1 to 2 weeks to release an alpha version.

Please vote
Lithium core developer
December 31, 2016, 02:55:45 PM
Lithium Investor's Handbook:
Contains information about Lithium, its current state, future projects and more.

Download Now
Activity: 323
December 31, 2016, 02:06:29 PM
Happy new year for you too
December 31, 2016, 01:47:03 PM
Although the website is far from being completed, I give this coin the benefit of the doubt.
Anyway the mobile wallet seems ok https://www.virustotal.com/file/a032b20f83aa4dd09a7d3460cb2a2fc73499e1b6b390d95410106e53b0be4497/analysis/1483199014/
Btw get rid of the example files for Inspinia Wink

I'm sure they can complete in time for the launching,this is a serious project not all coins can create an android wallet,some of the devs still waits for the ico to finish before they create an android version,dev must complete the site within two weeks to generate more interest in Lithium.

The development has been speedy so far. I'll be really surprised if the web-site isn't ready on time.
Happy new year, everybody. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 31, 2016, 01:41:28 PM
interested projects I join
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 31, 2016, 01:29:10 PM
Although the website is far from being completed, I give this coin the benefit of the doubt.
Anyway the mobile wallet seems ok https://www.virustotal.com/file/a032b20f83aa4dd09a7d3460cb2a2fc73499e1b6b390d95410106e53b0be4497/analysis/1483199014/

I'm sure they can complete in time for the launching,this is a serious project not all coins can create an android wallet,some of the devs still waits for the ico to finish before they create an android version,dev must complete the site within two weeks to generate more interest in Lithium.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
December 31, 2016, 11:51:50 AM
Activity: 717
December 31, 2016, 09:37:28 AM
Hi Dev, I have already write article about The Lithium Project to blog bounty, check PM please
Thankyou
Pages:
Jump to: