December 30, 2016, 04:05:39 AM
how long in signature campaign
until ico selling in end january 2017
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 30, 2016, 03:57:14 AM
My wife is already registered as she wants to do a blog review in English  but I want to take the MANDARIN CHINESE translation, so shall I make an account for my own promotional/translation slot etc?. I only take on quality translations now as I work full time but I have a few days off so wish to do this one tomorrow.

Can I still go ahead with the Chinese translation as I haven't yet had a reply here or in PM..I don't want to start translating without your consent. Please if you have time let me know, yes or no, so I can organize my time accordingly thanks Smiley

Yes he also doesn't reply to my posts about turkish translation or in PM neither. I couldn't understand why.

According to the ANN-post on page 1, turkish transkation is reserved for you.
I geuss the dev just has some catching up to do.

Yes hew is probably swamped with PMS and work to do I guess he might need some help Smiley. I just did the twitter campaign and posted my info in the bounty page so am hoping to get my nice little Twitter bounty. I will do a blog review tonight on my blog as well, got some cooking to do now. Smiley  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 30, 2016, 03:49:44 AM
My wife is already registered as she wants to do a blog review in English  but I want to take the MANDARIN CHINESE translation, so shall I make an account for my own promotional/translation slot etc?. I only take on quality translations now as I work full time but I have a few days off so wish to do this one tomorrow.

Can I still go ahead with the Chinese translation as I haven't yet had a reply here or in PM..I don't want to start translating without your consent. Please if you have time let me know, yes or no, so I can organize my time accordingly thanks Smiley

Yes he also doesn't reply to my posts about turkish translation or in PM neither. I couldn't understand why.

According to the ANN-post on page 1, turkish transkation is reserved for you.
I geuss the dev just has some catching up to do.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 30, 2016, 02:55:20 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
December 30, 2016, 02:47:19 AM
My webswallet won't login it kicks me out please fix it. I like this currency and want to take part in the distribution of it.
Also nicely done and I hope you stick around fpr the longterm Dev.

It's a known bug and we are working to fix it. Please try using Chrome or using a mobile phone. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 30, 2016, 02:31:59 AM
My webswallet won't login it kicks me out please fix it. I like this currency and want to take part in the distribution of it.
Also nicely done and I hope you stick around fpr the longterm Dev.
Lithium core developer
December 30, 2016, 02:25:58 AM
is your code open source? is it on github? or it is not reveal yet for strategic reasons?

Maybe it's to stop people from compiling their own wallets early, making their own version or shady 3rd-party (separate from the developer) attempts to hijack your PC/OS with a wallet released before them ?

perhaps that could be the reason for most cases... lets wait dev clarification on this.  Grin

Remember the coin launches on January 2, we only released the web wallet and android wallet mainly to allow bounty participants to receive payments, to see if people could find any bugs on the wallets. We still have much work to do and we will be doubling efforts this last days before the official launch.

There is a OTC thread to buy, sell and trade your XLTH for Bitcoin, Altcoins or even Physical and Digital things: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/otcwtbwtstrade-xlth-lithium-trading-thread-1733357

That's interesting. We might add it to the ANN thread
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 30, 2016, 02:25:08 AM
couldn't create an account on Lithium webwallet?

You can try again seems Dev fix problems already

and Congratulation 1043 Users registered for the Free Distribution so far cool
Lithium core developer
December 30, 2016, 02:11:55 AM
1043 Users registered for the Free Distribution. It's happening guys :')

Activity: 178
TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..
December 30, 2016, 02:11:25 AM
Hello i have register and join for the signature campaign, can you confirm thats i'm accepted in your campaign
Thanks dev

Confirmed Smiley

The guys from RU-thread asking how to determine that you participate in Signature campaign? Did you have a lists or something like that?
Activity: 190
Fweebs
December 30, 2016, 02:10:34 AM
is your code open source? is it on github? or it is not reveal yet for strategic reasons?

Maybe it's to stop people from compiling their own wallets early, making their own version or shady 3rd-party (separate from the developer) attempts to hijack your PC/OS with a wallet released before them ?

perhaps that could be the reason for most cases... lets wait dev clarification on this.  Grin

Remember the coin launches on January 2, we only released the web wallet and android wallet mainly to allow bounty participants to receive payments, to see if people could find any bugs on the wallets. We still have much work to do and we will be doubling efforts this last days before the official launch.

There is a OTC thread to buy, sell and trade your XLTH for Bitcoin, Altcoins or even Physical and Digital things: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/otcwtbwtstrade-xlth-lithium-trading-thread-1733357
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 30, 2016, 02:09:44 AM

perhaps that could be the reason for most cases... lets wait dev clarification on this.  Grin

ty for the fast respond  Grin .. can u give me some insight like how many dev is working on this project? a little bit of background? and how long is this project develope since start?
Lithium core developer
December 30, 2016, 02:07:56 AM
Hello i have register and join for the signature campaign, can you confirm thats i'm accepted in your campaign
Thanks dev

Confirmed Smiley
Lithium core developer
December 30, 2016, 02:07:32 AM

December 30, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
December 29, 2016, 11:59:41 PM
Thanks dev
Activity: 413
December 29, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

December 29, 2016, 10:56:42 PM
Activity: 616
December 29, 2016, 07:00:36 PM
Why not make some promote via facebook too?
Activity: 343
December 29, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
hoping that everyone who will receive from free distribution will not dump the coin's price in the future.
let us make this project a successful one, we are tired of some unsuccessful project that leave us almost loosing our faith in crypto.
hoping that this project and the other currently running welcomes the New Year with success and prosperity.
Happy New Year to all!
goodluck XLTH!

BTC on the rise and people would rather dump and take crumbs.  I'll be holding and spreading news.
Pages:
Jump to: