Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 59. (Read 61266 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:33:02 AM
What is bounty limit for Twitter promotion. Some people have good amount of followers so all get paid with same as minimum 500 required?

Send me PM with your case and maybe we can pay you more
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:32:37 AM
Hi OP I would like to reserve Romanian translation for me. Please let me know to start the work if the space is still available and is confirmed for me. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and good luck for the huge project.

Reserved for you
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:30:32 AM
Just tried to create a wallet in website but when i have finished sign up there and trying to log in into my account I always got redirect to page log in

Try using Chrome or a mobile phone please. We will fix the problem but it will take a day or two. The quick fix is using is using one of those options.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
December 28, 2016, 07:24:14 AM
Hi OP I would like to reserve Romanian translation for me. Please let me know to start the work if the space is still available and is confirmed for me. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks and good luck for the huge project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2016, 07:19:27 AM
What is bounty limit for Twitter promotion. Some people have good amount of followers so all get paid with same as minimum 500 required?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2016, 07:16:43 AM
Just tried to create a wallet in website but when i have finished sign up there and trying to log in into my account I always got redirect to page log in
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:10:54 AM
can not login on the web wallet and web wallet free coin

What problem are you having? and what browser are you using? Did you confirm you account via email?

no send email to confirm your new account, and I saw in spam mailbox also no
same , i have confirm  my mail,sucess log on ,but out automatic..

It might be your browser. The web wallet is programmed to be ported for android so it uses local storage on browsers and maybe yours doesn't support it. We will have to remove those features cause we are getting report of errors with browsers other than Chrome but it will take a couple of days, so a quick fix would be using Chrome.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

What problem are you having? and what browser are you using? Did you confirm you account via email?

Send me a PM with your email to confirm you account and investigate what happened.

Edit: I just confirmed that only account that was unconfirmed so I suppose it was yours. I hope that helps.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
December 28, 2016, 06:57:46 AM

same , i have confirm  my mail,sucess log on ,but out automatic..
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 28, 2016, 05:41:56 AM

Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 05:09:15 AM

Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 05:07:29 AM
So... Do you have a bounty for translations? I couldn't see any information about that.

I just posted them

BOUNTIES

Translations:
-Turkish translation  = 11,500 XLTH
-Hindi translation = 11,500 XLTH
-Filipino translation = 11,500 XLTH - Reserved for: Kolder
-Hebrew translation = 11,500
-Indonesian translation = 11,500 XLTH for each - Reserved for: kurniajim [ANN Thread] - basket ball [Whitepaper]
Italian translation = 11,500 XLTH - Reserved for: davide72
Korean  translation = 11,500 XLTH
French  translation = 11,500 XLTH
Portuguese  translation = 11,500 XLTH - Reserved for: PCindy
Russian  translation = 11,500 XLTH - Reserved for: ftm_Sap
Chinese  translation = 11,500 XLTH
Dutch  translation = 11,500 XLTH
Spanish  translation = 11,500 XLTH
Activity: 882
December 28, 2016, 05:02:31 AM
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 04:42:14 AM

TWITTER CAMPAIGN

We are giving away Lithium tockens (XLTH) and we will pay each person 300 Lithium to complete the following tasks

Terms

1. Follow US https://twitter.com/lithium_project

2. Get a Lithium address from https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/

3. Reply to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1731314 with the following format:
Code:
Link to your twitter account:
Link to your retweet:
Link to your tweet:
Lithium Address:

You should have atleast 500 followers or above to be eligible for the payment
One person can claim only once
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 04:21:17 AM
Hello I just joined the signature campaign. Can I just ask what board do you count as post and you don't count in post count? And also is the local section available for posting in this campaign?

You can post in any board Smiley
Activity: 560
December 28, 2016, 03:56:22 AM
Hello I just joined the signature campaign. Can I just ask what board do you count as post and you don't count in post count? And also is the local section available for posting in this campaign?
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 03:32:41 AM
Can my Husband join in the signature campaign and open an account as well as he is also on Bitcointalk? I would like to do a blog review myself in a few days if that is o.k as this project looks quite impressive to me.

Please do it. Thanks for the support Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 28, 2016, 03:18:50 AM
Can my Husband join in the signature campaign and open an account as well as he is also on Bitcointalk? I would like to do a blog review myself in a few days if that is o.k as this project looks quite impressive to me.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2016, 03:05:08 AM
I didn't see any bounty for marketing on social media which is very important to spread words into crypto related accounts. Why you are going to start ICO with fixed price the bigger funds pool mean bigger amount for development.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
December 28, 2016, 02:56:06 AM

Upd [2]: just can't to login with FD account, and can't create new with any email address..

Please make sure you have javascript enabled and you are using a modern browser because the web wallet won't work without javascript

If you are still having trouble creating please let me know, cause I have just created a new wallet and I don't have any problems.

Strange, with latest Mozilla - didn't work, in last Opera everything is fine. Account created. Thanks.

I had too problem with Mozilla but on Chrome worked just fine Grin
Pages:
Jump to: