Author

Topic: . - page 57. (Read 61266 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:25:44 PM
Hi Dev, I want to particapate blog bounties please check PM
Thankyou  Smiley

Yes, sorry we have docens of PMs to attend we will to yours soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 28, 2016, 07:08:29 PM
No escrow?  Grin Grin

Let me ask you this. Who are you, who is your team. Where are you from. Wheres is your linkedin or facebook?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 28, 2016, 07:01:07 PM
Hi Dev, I want to particapate blog bounties please check PM
Thankyou  Smiley
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 07:00:51 PM
Just signed up, I like the amount of work that has gone into this so far.  Has anybody used the Android wallet yet before I download it?

I understand your concerns and you are free to use any apk virus scanner to confirm it isn't malicious. The android app is just a port of the Web Wallet but with a Qr code scanner using CrossWalk (https://crosswalk-project.org/)
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 06:57:32 PM
This looks great!Why there is a separate sign up procedure for wallet and freedistribution platform?wouldn't it have been much better if distribution dashboard were accessible through web wallet itself?

The Free Distribution platform was launched/finished before the Web Wallet was finished. Also, we knew the Free Distribution platform could be targeted by bots (as it happened) so we didn't want that affecting the Wallet users.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 06:54:41 PM
I've just also signed up for the pre-free-giveaway, I also like the way you are going to be distributing the coins as it seems fair but what are you going to do about shill submissions, is it IP based ?

We implemented an IP check system and reCaptcha to discourage fake accounts, but as any system it can be bypassed, so the only way of ensuring a fair distribution is to distribute the coins in many different ways and not only the Free Distribution.
Activity: 518
December 28, 2016, 06:26:26 PM
This looks great!Why there is a separate sign up procedure for wallet and freedistribution platform?wouldn't it have been much better if distribution dashboard were accessible through web wallet itself?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2016, 06:12:20 PM
I've just also signed up for the pre-free-giveaway, I also like the way you are going to be distributing the coins as it seems fair but what are you going to do about shill submissions, is it IP based ?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2016, 06:06:25 PM
Just signed up, I like the amount of work that has gone into this so far.  Has anybody used the Android wallet yet before I download it?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 28, 2016, 06:01:51 PM
So is the XLTH giveaway still open for people who are interested in becoming part of its community ? I see that the Official realease is Jan 2nd 2017 so does that give people a few days to claim ?
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 05:21:49 PM
Joined signature campaign sir
thank you
how to join the signature social media facebook

For the signature campaign more details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lithium-signature-campaign-1731308
For the Twitter campaign more details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1731314

For the Facebook campaign: Wait a couple of hours until we release the details
Activity: 798
December 28, 2016, 05:17:06 PM
Joined signature campaign sir
thank you
how to join the signature social media facebook
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 05:07:33 PM
ANN: THE ANDROID WALLET HAS BEEN RELEASED. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Version 0.1.1

Features:
-Send Lithium
-Receive Lithium
-Qr Scanner for sending
-Qr generator for receiving

Know issues on this version:
-Resize problems on different resolutions - Use in landscape mode if nedded
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 05:06:26 PM
Hey OP would you like to reveal the team members sorry for asking noob question if the answer has already been given. Your project looks fine and it got attention too so many people are becoming part of it to promote. Is this a single person project or there are many people involved in this ?

Has this been answered already? I would like to know the team members too.

We are going to remake the ANN thread and add all that information, just wait a couple of hours.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 28, 2016, 04:28:04 PM
Hey OP would you like to reveal the team members sorry for asking noob question if the answer has already been given. Your project looks fine and it got attention too so many people are becoming part of it to promote. Is this a single person project or there are many people involved in this ?

Has this been answered already? I would like to know the team members too.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 03:37:44 PM
Alert: Major Announcement coming soon. Stay tuned.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 03:22:42 PM
In case I just want to filled my address for receive payments in free distribution site. what do you think about make a wallet-qt ?

Hi
A QT wallet will be the welcomed inclusion by community! Normaly A qt wallet is expected function for almost every crypto coins.
So Dev should considere to create a QT for XLTH!

Thanks!

The windows console wallet will be released at launch (Jan 2). The web wallet was only pre-released to allow some people to receive their bounties before the launch.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 03:21:00 PM
Why have you made the free distribution and wallet registrations on the same site but needing separate registrations for each ?
It makes it very confusing.

Whenever I login to the webwallet I get kicked out and forced to login again and it loops over and over.

Well, the technical answer is firstly because of security reasons and the free distribution platform is not connected to the Lithium network. The wallet is looping because your browser doesn't support Localstorage (we coded it that way to easily port it to android). We didn't think so many people would have problems with that technology.

How to fix it: try using chrome or a web wallet or wait a couple of days before we come with a solution.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 28, 2016, 03:15:30 PM
My wife is already registered as she wants to do a blog review in English  but I want to take the MANDARIN CHINESE translation, so shall I make an account for my own promotional/translation slot etc?. I only take on quality translations now as I work full time but I have a few days off so wish to do this one tomorrow.
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 03:12:30 PM
sir need response immediatly, is this allowed if same user use 2 emails to signup in free distribution campaign,

or 2 user use 2 different email and use 2 diff ip addres with vpn like anonymox or pshipon?

You won't get banned for anything, just don't over abuse the system Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: