Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 60. (Read 61266 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..
December 28, 2016, 02:44:07 AM

Upd [2]: just can't to login with FD account, and can't create new with any email address..

Please make sure you have javascript enabled and you are using a modern browser because the web wallet won't work without javascript

If you are still having trouble creating please let me know, cause I have just created a new wallet and I don't have any problems.

Strange, with latest Mozilla - didn't work, in last Opera everything is fine. Account created. Thanks.
Activity: 168
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 02:39:02 AM

Upd [2]: just can't to login with FD account, and can't create new with any email address..

Please make sure you have javascript enabled and you are using a modern browser because the web wallet won't work without javascript

If you are still having trouble creating please let me know, cause I have just created a new wallet and I don't have any problems.

Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 02:30:30 AM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: WEB WALLET RELEASED PRIOR TO THE UPCOMING ICO ON JANUARY 2. PRESS RELEASE

]

I must create a new account for wallet? Or could use Free Distribution account for login?

You must create a new account because we created different databases for each platform for security reasons.
Activity: 178
TheCryptoChat RU-moderator..
December 28, 2016, 02:29:24 AM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: WEB WALLET RELEASED PRIOR TO THE UPCOMING ICO ON JANUARY 2. PRESS RELEASE

BIG PICTURE

I must create a new account for wallet? Or could use Free Distribution account for login?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 28, 2016, 02:26:38 AM

https://s24.postimg.org/6j7kwv2wl/lithium_webwallet.png]

OMG!! We are going to the moon!!
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 02:23:12 AM

]
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 28, 2016, 01:53:27 AM
Added the signature. Good luck dev
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 12:50:18 AM
Is the free distribution over already?

No, you can register now and the first payment will go out on January 2
Lithium core developer
December 28, 2016, 12:42:10 AM
ALERT: WE HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON  Wink
Activity: 1428
Merit: 537
December 27, 2016, 11:00:32 PM
Joined for free distribution and signature compaigns, seems all work good:) Waiting for wallet release.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
December 27, 2016, 09:15:00 PM
I don't get how would people get to like this coin. Is there an specific use for this coin?  All it does as i can see it just a currency that's all and its never unique to any altcoins.

Wow you have just hit the nail on the head, you have finally realised what Altcoins/Shitcoins/CloneCoins are all about.... It's all for that initial Pump & Dump that you need hype for, any coin that has been cloned from one of the newer algorithms is worth much more than the older ones though it all comes down to how well you can hustle the sheep.
do not worry ,if just dev said that 100% new code , it will be cool but we should confirm it before investing, thats the way to save your money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2016, 08:12:40 PM
I don't get how would people get to like this coin. Is there an specific use for this coin?  All it does as i can see it just a currency that's all and its never unique to any altcoins.

Wow you have just hit the nail on the head, you have finally realised what Altcoins/Shitcoins/CloneCoins are all about.... It's all for that initial Pump & Dump that you need hype for, any coin that has been cloned from one of the newer algorithms is worth much more than the older ones though it all comes down to how well you can hustle the sheep.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
December 27, 2016, 07:43:17 PM
-Coin ticker already exist
-ICO without escrow.

sound legit.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
100% new scam

-What coin is using "XLTH" ?
-If you think it is a scam you are welcome to participate in the Free Distribution anyway. We will launch the website in a few hours.

I think if you want incrase trust
and investor buy your coin is good use reputable escrow in bitcointalk
fee escrow in bitcointal average only 1%
if fundrise in target 20 bitcoin, to reduce fee only 0.2 bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2016, 07:34:01 PM
Is the free distribution over already?
Lithium core developer
December 27, 2016, 02:36:58 PM
I don't get how would people get to like this coin. Is there an specific use for this coin?  All it does as i can see it just a currency that's all and its never unique to any altcoins.

Most altcoins are bitcoin or cryptonote clones. 100% new code base coins have been very successful in the past like NXT. We still have to release the whitepaper and more specifications and the complete roadmap, so I hope we can convince you with time why we consider this project valuable. Smiley
Lithium core developer
December 27, 2016, 02:34:49 PM
If you are bringing brand new code as you are claiming then I will add my suggestion regarding price of token. You should not set any price and let the market to decide the price based on total amount raised during the crowd funding campaign.

I understand what you are saying and we might increase the price a little now that it is getting more popular but we are still going to use a fixed priced mainly because: 1) We want to send the Lithium as soon as as someones invests. (if we give each person a % of the total amount they will have to waint until the ICO is over to receive Lithium and we don't want that). 2) We care about our investors so a low price will give them an attractive change to x5 or x10 or even x100 their returns.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
December 27, 2016, 02:30:31 PM
Hi I joined in the campaign
Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
December 27, 2016, 02:27:52 PM
Lithium core developer
December 27, 2016, 02:24:49 PM
New Bountie:

100,000 XLTH for every blog post or publication in news sites

This reward is too high of course? any person with a blog can get 100k themselves where as all sigs for example hero have to share 300k?

What kind of blog? any wordpress site is good enough?

where are these 100k coins per blog post generated from?

I'm definitely interested to that 100k too. i don't have a wordpress blog however but a blogger page.
If dev accepts a steemit page, i'd gladly create an article right now and submit before the day end. please confirm if the team accepts steemit page.

Send us a link to study how much we would reward you with for a post on your blog.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
December 27, 2016, 02:23:20 PM
Registered for free coins and the Signature also Cool
Pages:
Jump to: