Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 5. (Read 59270 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 251
December 31, 2013, 11:32:46 AM
I received my credit today so I guess i wasnt scammed.
However, I had lost approximately 12 euros when the deposit says it takes only 2.5 and on my bank's website, transferring money to eu-countries and norway is charged with nothing. So i have no idea where they went. I mean the currency value cannot have dropped that much over the course of 4 days to make me go back 10 euros right?
legendary
Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002
https://bitmynt.no
December 31, 2013, 05:53:27 AM
SEPA transfers *within* Norway takes 2-3 working days and you should expect at least that long for payments to arrive from Sweden.
If that is the case for you, I advice you to file a complaint with the Norwegian Financial Authority (Finanstilsynet).

SEPA is required by EU regulation to take maximum D+1.  If you make the transfer before your bank's cut-off time for the day, normally 14-ish, the money shall arrive no later than the day after.  In my experience SEPA transfers are often faster (hours) if your bank is a direct participant in the European interbank clearing system TARGET2.

Justcoin may spend a couple of days doing their own checks, of course.

Another protip: If you trade privately via SEPA, and the transfer takes longer than the expected D+1, it is probably fraud or phishing.  I reported two such cases to my bank upon reception of the money, before sending any bitcoins of course, and I was right both times.
December 30, 2013, 07:28:49 PM
Yeah alright, the important part is that i am not scammed then? My money surely will arrive this week?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
December 30, 2013, 06:32:07 PM
I am sure my monet left the bank on friday because they are gone from my account.
Why would transfers WITHIN norway take 2-3 days? Thats just absurd.

Congratulations! You have just discovered one of the great advantages of bitcoin, where international transfers are (almost) free and typically happen within the hour.

I am not a banker but I assume the delays occur because individual banks approve SEPA transfers manually and shoots them out in batches perhaps just once a day. This probably also applies to wire transfers (which is not the same thing as a SEPA transfer). Again, I am not really knowledgeable on this area. Just my 2 microBTC....

Note that I am talking about SEPA transfers, not regular inter-bank domestic transfers (which usually takes 1 working day or less).
December 30, 2013, 06:01:31 PM
I am sure my monet left the bank on friday because they are gone from my account.
Why would transfers WITHIN norway take 2-3 days? Thats just absurd.
December 30, 2013, 05:54:23 PM
EUR. And I live in sweden so it should take fast until they arrive. I might have been scammed.

SEPA transfers *within* Norway takes 2-3 working days and you should expect at least that long for payments to arrive from Sweden.

Saturday/sunday are not working days. Your payment may in fact not have left your bank until today (Monday) and if so you should not expect your account to be credited until Wednesday or Thursday.
December 30, 2013, 05:45:10 PM
EUR. And I live in sweden so it should take fast until they arrive. I might have been scammed.
December 30, 2013, 05:23:16 PM
Deposited last friday. List nothing. Have i been scammed? Huh Huh Huh

First, relax. You have not been scammed.

What did you deposit? Cryptocoins or fiat (USD/EUR/NOK)?
December 30, 2013, 03:55:51 PM
Deposited last friday. List nothing. Have i been scammed? Huh Huh Huh
December 27, 2013, 10:14:38 AM
When sending from swedish banks, what should you write in the column "name of the account-holder"?
Should I just write Justcoin AS?
depositing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 25, 2013, 03:37:56 PM
Been trying to buy some btc since yesterday, and still no transactions?

That means your bid is too low my friend Smiley

oh well, thanks for clearing it up for me  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 25, 2013, 11:08:53 AM

That means your bid is too low my friend Smiley
December 25, 2013, 10:30:09 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 24, 2013, 12:30:09 PM

its time to change out the old turds in politics with some young people that understand IT / tech and development

Vote for: http://piratpartiet.no/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 24, 2013, 11:53:13 AM
Do you currently have any communication with government departments, or have you taken the wait and see stance, just seeing what happens eventually?

What are your opinion about the VAT issue, since the tax department claims that any business are to charge 25% VAT on any bitcoin sale?

Did you have any problems with banks yet?

they dont acctualy sell the coins, they are just the mediary.
just like say ebay doesnt sell the items listed on their site.

so they dont pay taxes for sales. just for the profits they make from taking x% from each sale.

You stand correct. But seeing how government officials sometimes handles cases, don't expect them to understand.  Undecided

its time to change out the old turds in politics with some young people that understand IT / tech and development
Activity: 490
December 24, 2013, 09:09:49 AM
Do you currently have any communication with government departments, or have you taken the wait and see stance, just seeing what happens eventually?

What are your opinion about the VAT issue, since the tax department claims that any business are to charge 25% VAT on any bitcoin sale?

so they dont pay taxes for sales. just for the profits they make from taking x% from each sale.

You stand correct. But seeing how government officials sometimes handles cases, don't expect them to understand.  Undecided
Activity: 15
December 24, 2013, 07:38:37 AM
Kommer dere til å støtte Dogecoins?
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
December 24, 2013, 06:51:19 AM
Kanskje på tide å revurdere Peercoin?
December 24, 2013, 02:14:45 AM
Hvor lang tid tar det fra kontooverføring til justcoin?  Smiley
Activity: 560
December 23, 2013, 04:53:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: