Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 52. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
October 18, 2017, 12:48:03 PM
What exchange prefer open money in future?Best one or start with low first?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 18, 2017, 11:26:21 AM
It is very interesting marketing campaign from Open Money, very nice work for Dennis (If I am not wrong)

IS it Open Money project legit in the USA and you can accept investments from US citizens?

Yep, marketing campaign is reaaly outstanding and awesome. I've never come across anything like this before. Regarding US investors I don't know for sure (I am not from USA) but probably there are no limitations for participants, however we better wait for the OP answer.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 11:00:40 AM
Hey everyone,

Today we are looking to get people on board and writing about our project.

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Can you write a blog post about Open Money?
Can you create an original video?
Are you on Medium? Steemit?

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Here's a link to submit your finished pieces of content:

http://go.openmoney.digital/l4oz

Time to put my creative side to work! Thanks for the announcement!
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 18, 2017, 09:38:34 AM
Hey everyone,

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Already joined and submitted an article!
As soon another opportunity will take place, I will post another article about this project.

I'm a huge fan! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 09:32:11 AM
Hey everyone,

I have an account in both Medium and Steemit...do you have a minimum of followers required in both publishing sites? You actually made my appetite wet for writing something about OpenMoney...let's see if I really have what it takes to be a good writer/blogger.

No minimum of followers required! Go ahead and submit those posts! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 18, 2017, 09:02:59 AM
Hey everyone,

I have an account in both Medium and Steemit...do you have a minimum of followers required in both publishing sites? You actually made my appetite wet for writing something about OpenMoney...let's see if I really have what it takes to be a good writer/blogger.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
Hey everyone,

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 08:47:33 AM
Great project, I like it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 06:43:35 AM
Hey everyone,

Recently thenextweb.com http://go.openmoney.digital/xa8t ran an article illustrating how app developers using integration tools like Open Money stand a chance of significantly expanding the reach of cryptocurrencies.

Did you see it?

Help us spread the word about how important this is for the entire blockchain industry.

Hi
Another great reading
about the innovation OpenMoney come-up with!
For me below information was new lesson_
`Open Money is the first initiative to provide a
state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate
blockchain integration.'
To be honest, i'm start to thinking OpenMoney as `The Uber for developers!'
Hopefully the wait for Killer apps of Crypto might be over
powered by OpenMoney!  

Thanks!

October 18, 2017, 05:45:58 AM
Actually, the unique perspective for bounties makes them more reliable.

If they can do such an innovative bounty campaign, I can't imagine how good they are and will run their businesses.

Indeed, this bounty of OPEN Money is unique.
I have seen a lot of bounties but this one can really be great money for all bounty hunters out there.

OPEN Money had a succesfull pre-sale and will have a very good ICO.

Actually always there will be similar to successful projects but the original one always gets the big piece of the cake.

So far Open Money only one going this way. There will be others which will try top watch Open Money's footsteps maybe they will become good competitors in some time. But Open Money always be the first Wink

Indeed. There will be lookalikes in the future but OPEN Money will be the real one!
More competitors are always welcome in todays market, there is room for competitors. The more the better for blockchain technology.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 18, 2017, 03:34:58 AM
It is very interesting marketing campaign from Open Money, very nice work for Dennis (If I am not wrong)

IS it Open Money project legit in the USA and you can accept investments from US citizens?

Agreed, unique marketing campaign.. but waiting to see how the actual launch pans out

I wanted to say the same  Smiley  And, by the way, when someone askes "howto" about tha bounty campaign, i usually give example of Open Money  Wink

Actually, the unique perspective for bounties makes them more reliable.

If they can do such an innovative bounty campaign, I can't imagine how good they are and will run their businesses.
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
October 18, 2017, 12:14:39 AM
I just finished the article about "Why Bitcoin and Ethereum will soon be everywhere (for reals)" and it never seems to amaze me more than when a cutting edge technology on the bring of building an advancement that will enable developers in expanding their reach exponentially using the blockchain. That's amazing! And it put it on twitter again, here  https://twitter.com/freegold/status/920502453338025984

peace
And speaking of up coming blockchain thecnology, check out the Steemit First Smart Media Token coming online also ... https://steemit.com/steemit/@appics/announcing-appics-or-the-next-generation-social-app-or-first-smart-media-token
Activity: 196
October 17, 2017, 11:26:52 PM

Agreed, unique marketing campaign.. but waiting to see how the actual launch pans out

I wanted to say the same  Smiley  And, by the way, when someone askes "howto" about tha bounty campaign, i usually give example of Open Money  Wink
Activity: 139
ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice
October 17, 2017, 11:03:35 PM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 17, 2017, 09:30:08 PM
More area to use cryptos in life causes more people to buy cryptocurrencies. As a result of that, it can bring more than 1 trillion dollar market cap to all cryptocurrencies. It is not an unlikely thing to expect.

I wish so much you were right. Because now seeing all this dump at the market just because everyone is exchanging altcoins to bitcoin in order to get bitcoin gold, makes me think that people don't care about technology and the idea behind the blockchain startup at all, the only thing they really worry about is profit, not less not more...

We could not deny that all of us are actually motivated by profit and there are so many coins who are not worth a dime when it comes to what they are offering. This is actually the big challenge for OpenMoney to show what they got so that buyers of the tokens would be hodlers rather than dumpers. We have to show people the value inherent in OpenMoney and the possible good future awaiting for all of us here. This is the reason why building a solid and loyal community is very much imperative for any program to stay successful and not just a flash in the pan.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
October 17, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 07:16:50 PM
The white paper looks like belongs to a real institutional company.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 07:09:43 PM
OPEN Money is the gateway between crypto and the app developers.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 17, 2017, 04:52:16 PM
This part is quite important:
"Though others are likely to follow in its footsteps, Open Money is the first initiative to provide a state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate blockchain integration."

It's an acknowledgement that Open Money has that crucial first mover advantage, which means it could well be uniquely placed to make that bridge from the often quite insular crypto-world into a mainstream marketplace of over 7 billion people.

Open Money will be the first doing this but there will be a lot of projects following Open Money.
Some projects will be based on Open Money but thats all good! The more projects that bring the blockchain in the world is a good project.

Bitcoin was the first and stronger then ever with a huge market cap.
Now Open Money will in this field so in some years it will be stronger then all other project with the best market cap Wink.

Really hope they announce there ICO date very soon.
The community in this thread and Telegram are getting really excited!

Actually always there will be similar to successful projects but the original one always gets the big piece of the cake.

So far Open Money only one going this way. There will be others which will try top watch Open Money's footsteps maybe they will become good competitors in some time. But Open Money always be the first Wink
October 17, 2017, 04:43:50 PM
This part is quite important:
"Though others are likely to follow in its footsteps, Open Money is the first initiative to provide a state-of-the-art REST API, SDKs and industry best practices designed to facilitate blockchain integration."

It's an acknowledgement that Open Money has that crucial first mover advantage, which means it could well be uniquely placed to make that bridge from the often quite insular crypto-world into a mainstream marketplace of over 7 billion people.

Open Money will be the first doing this but there will be a lot of projects following Open Money.
Some projects will be based on Open Money but thats all good! The more projects that bring the blockchain in the world is a good project.

Bitcoin was the first and stronger then ever with a huge market cap.
Now Open Money will in this field so in some years it will be stronger then all other project with the best market cap Wink.

Really hope they announce there ICO date very soon.
The community in this thread and Telegram are getting really excited!
Pages:
Jump to: