Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 55. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 04:05:19 PM
I have not tried writing an article to be published in sites like Medium or Steemit...how many words should be the minimum and what about the quality of the work? Maybe I should expand my horizon (or most probably wings) in bounty promotion by creating materials good for publishing.

Hi, the minimum words number for good article are 500/700.

Thanks vertigo for helping us answer questions Cheesy We appreciate it!
October 16, 2017, 04:00:39 PM
I have not tried writing an article to be published in sites like Medium or Steemit...how many words should be the minimum and what about the quality of the work? Maybe I should expand my horizon (or most probably wings) in bounty promotion by creating materials good for publishing.

Hello CryptoBry, sounds great! The minimum word count is 500. All articles/blog posts & formal Bitcoin Talk posts will be reviewed by our team & graded by quality, length, size of audience, and uniqueness and will get stakes based on those four aspects. You can check out all of the details here: http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte Smiley

Thanks for participating in our Content Campaign!
October 16, 2017, 03:46:25 PM
You have found at least one of them. I have just published an article in my blog (that is visited by more than 1K people daily) about cryptocurrency  Smiley

Awesome! Thank you for writing about us in your blog Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
October 16, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
Will there be a summary about the talk on Telegram?
I thought is was earlier in my timezone but it was already night Smiley, so I missed it.

Great idea for doing this Q&A on Telegram.

No, but we will having more Q&A sessions Smiley

In my opinion it would be really helpful if there were some FAQ with the most asked and popular questions.

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
October 16, 2017, 03:13:49 PM
Hey everyone,

Today we are looking to get people on board and writing about our project.

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Can you write a blog post about Open Money?
Can you create an original video?
Are you on Medium? Steemit?

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Here's a link to submit your finished pieces of content:

http://go.openmoney.digital/l4oz

Share detail details of the terms and rewards, it would be better if you make a special announcement on the first page, or create a special thread for this bounty "blog/article/media"
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 16, 2017, 02:46:25 PM
Hey everyone,

We've set aside a nice juicy part of our bounty program for this, but we need to give it a big push.

Whatever the style of content you feel comfortable creating - we want you on board!

Is there a number for "juicy part of our bounty"

And also, I have blog about crypto but it is in Turkish, other languages are accepted?

By the way, last time I checked telegram was two days ago had 2500 users now it is more than 2700, there is a good hype happening i can say.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 16, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a few questions about creating an original video. Can it be posted on youtube? And is it okey to make the video in a language other than English?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 01:00:38 PM
Open Money, I have just reviewed this project. I believe the team has the potential to build out the project. My official resource list is below (including Bitcoin talk obviously.

http://www.tokenschedule.com - They have the top spot.
http://www.tokenschedule.com/openmoney/ - All information is presented clearly.
Bitcointalk ANN thread
Telegram group - which is lively

Come and join the community with OpenMoney!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 12:43:28 PM

In my opinion, I think you should just focus on writing Smiley Check this site out, it has some good content on writing posts: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/how-to-write-blog-post-simple-formula-ht
Activity: 41
October 16, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
October 16, 2017, 11:35:20 AM
October 16, 2017, 09:15:41 AM
I thought is was earlier in my timezone but it was already night Smiley, so I missed it.

No, but we will having more Q&A sessions Smiley
Activity: 196
October 16, 2017, 09:11:30 AM
You have found at least one of them. I have just published an article in my blog (that is visited by more than 1K people daily) about cryptocurrency  Smiley
October 16, 2017, 08:53:07 AM
Hey everyone,

Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 16, 2017, 06:55:44 AM
I missed the pre-sale. How to get this token now ? Undecided

Don't be sad, it will have an ico in a month. The date is not set yet but dev said it is very soon!

Just watch here and telegram Smiley
Activity: 41
October 16, 2017, 05:31:22 AM
I missed the pre-sale. How to get this token now ? Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 05:25:41 AM
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Activity: 630
October 16, 2017, 05:23:36 AM

October 16, 2017, 03:45:02 AM
Not bad. I will keep this project on my watchlist :-)

Great to hear. Feel free to ask any questions or join our Telegram channel or visit our website www.openmoney.digital
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
October 16, 2017, 03:07:49 AM
Not bad. I will keep this project on my watchlist :-)
Pages:
Jump to: