Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 56. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 03:04:54 AM
Thanks for the faith in the team.  Hope you were able to catch the FN SF Panel that Ken the week prior, some great discussion there.

We do have some great announcements underway that will bring out some exciting news in terms of our technical and product vision.

What separates us apart is our approach, we believe we will be one of the first blockchain projects with a strong customer (partnership) base for using our blockchain.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2017, 10:48:05 PM
I liked the talk, iot was really interesting. And, by the way, this thread becomes very popular in Bitcointalk forum  Wink
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
October 15, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
Sharing the vision and encouraging participation and questions is one of the most important things that openmoney can do, prior to and long after you complete your ico. Utilizing many of the social media tools to get the message out, will bring many, many more people to your door! Keep up the great work and thanks for allowing us to follow (twitter) some of the folks who are intimately involved in the process.
peace

It is really funny to hear "some country X has banned cryptocurrency". It sounds like - "some country X has banned future" it is not possible already. And all services, specialized on DEVELOPMENT - will not only survive, but will not only SERVE and MAKE OUR LIFE BETTER, but also will show the direction where to mOVE ON.

Cryptocurrency is indeed difficult to ban or control that is why government like China is resorting to coercing their citizens to follow order but we know that many Chinese are still into it though done maybe in very secretive way and of course it could mean a difficult situation compared to the time when buying, selling, trading of cryptocurrency was still allowed. Actually, the government can not kill cryptocurrency so what they are doing is to closed the country for its utilization or usage. Cryptocurrency survived without China, that's a fact.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 08:08:46 PM
Sweet the talk was very interesting! I was able to get more insight about OpenMoney. I look forward to this project blowing up!
October 15, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
Another point is the names involved. This isn't just a box-ticking exercise so they can say they've engaged, this is a director of the company conversing openly with the public. There is no place to hide here, and it demonstrates the degree of faith that Open Money have in their project that they are willing to answer anything and everything in this way.

Thats correct. The team behind OPEN Money is very strong.
Very solid team, a team you can trust as investor.

The experience from the CEO, CTO and COO are impressive.
There is a nice summary on the website:

From architecting a mainstream app with 50 million+ downloads, to developing digital projects for major brands like Toyota and Adidas, to being featured in both New York Times and CNBC, to guest speaking to engineers at Yahoo on mobile growth, to being tasked with leading the deployment of the Asia-Pacific head quarters of a billion dollar software company

The Open Money team has a track record of strong technical achievement.

Thank you FIEX!
October 15, 2017, 05:14:05 PM
Thank you for the timely information. This should be interesting. All the best!

All the best to you as well! Smiley
October 15, 2017, 05:13:26 PM
I have a short message for you folks! This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Roger Jin, Open Money's Director of Strategy will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

Strong community engagement is another indicator that suggests Open Money will be a big success. A lot of ICOs, you can struggle to get direct contact with the team... but Open Money are going out of their way to engage Smiley

Another point is the names involved. This isn't just a box-ticking exercise so they can say they've engaged, this is a director of the company conversing openly with the public. There is no place to hide here, and it demonstrates the degree of faith that Open Money have in their project that they are willing to answer anything and everything in this way.

About names, all of them have big achievements. They are not some guys gathered from the street. Their cv's and accomplished lists are amazing that making me believe this project even more.

Thank you for the support!
October 15, 2017, 05:11:55 PM
I have a short message for you folks! This afternoon/evening at 7:30pm Eastern/4:30pm Pacific, Roger Jin, Open Money's Director of Strategy will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo

Strong community engagement is another indicator that suggests Open Money will be a big success. A lot of ICOs, you can struggle to get direct contact with the team... but Open Money are going out of their way to engage Smiley

Thank you styca! We are definitely working hard to be transparent with everyone Smiley
October 15, 2017, 05:08:33 PM
I think you have a very innovative way with your pre-sale.

Thank you alexreal!
October 15, 2017, 04:42:56 PM
Good seeing this kind of engagement! This place is blowing up, keepin an eye on it

Thanks! Stay tuned for exciting updates coming your way Smiley
October 15, 2017, 04:41:50 PM

Thank you for the support styca! Yes, we believe that it is crucial to engage with our audience so that everyone is updated Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
October 15, 2017, 04:32:59 PM

Thats correct. The team behind OPEN Money is very strong.
Very solid team, a team you can trust as investor.

The experience from the CEO, CTO and COO are impressive.
There is a nice summary on the website:

From architecting a mainstream app with 50 million+ downloads, to developing digital projects for major brands like Toyota and Adidas, to being featured in both New York Times and CNBC, to guest speaking to engineers at Yahoo on mobile growth, to being tasked with leading the deployment of the Asia-Pacific head quarters of a billion dollar software company

The Open Money team has a track record of strong technical achievement.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 04:05:06 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 15, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

About names, all of them have big achievements. They are not some guys gathered from the street. Their cv's and accomplished lists are amazing that making me believe this project even more.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 15, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

October 15, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Great news! Will surely "attend the meeting")) I love the way you are interacting with the investors and just those interested.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you on Telegram today Smiley We'll have free virtual pizza for all participants Wink
October 15, 2017, 03:38:49 PM

Great!
I'll be there in Telegram for the chat. Very curious how this will go.
This is very important for the community a Q&A is something more and more ICO are doing these days.

Great work devs!

Awesome! Thanks for your support -looking forward to seeing you on Telegram Smiley
October 15, 2017, 03:37:22 PM

I will not be able to see the questions and answers until tomorrow (because of the time zone and tomorrow is working day). But great that OPEN takes the community seriously and is active.

I am in the same situation. Still, it stays there so i can saw tomorrow.

I haven't seen any company like Open money to show that kind of interest to their community. I am sure that it will be a good ico process.

Hello levyashin! Thanks for your support Smiley We hope to see you at our next AMA!
October 15, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

I will not be able to see the questions and answers until tomorrow (because of the time zone and tomorrow is working day). But great that OPEN takes the community seriously and is active.

Hello Lydian! Yes, you can review the AMA transcript anytime Smiley Looking forward to seeing you at our next AMA!
October 15, 2017, 03:24:34 PM

Thank you nikryz! All the best to you as well.
Pages:
Jump to: