Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 10. (Read 46491 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
I only bought Open on exchange today and just transferred to MEW. Will I be eligible for bonus/snapshot or is that only for those that were whitelisted  before March and bought into the ICO?
Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 24, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
Dear manager, i have a question. How we can give our eth address for receiving coins from  "Bounty CONTEST" compain, that located here http://bounty.openfuture.io. For example i have 17011 entries, but how you will get my ETH address?
As far as I remember, when we registered there, in the third line we had to enter our purse address, in order to receive a reward.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 24, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Dear manager, i have a question. How we can give our eth address for receiving coins from  "Bounty CONTEST" compain, that located here http://bounty.openfuture.io. For example i have 17011 entries, but how you will get my ETH address?

I am not the Bounty Manager here but the last time I asked Dennis (the overall campaign in-charge) he told me that they will be sending us an email or a notification so we can send them our wallet address though am not so sure if the same is still true. Maybe we should just be alert for any email from them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
May 23, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
May 23, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
This is the longest bounty I have participated in.. I thought it will never end.

It seems to me there's a difference between the bounty program and the bounty contest. Bounty participants on bitcointalk may just get a larger percentage of the allocation I think. Also, few people participated in the different bounties on here, so that also implies less people to share from the number of tokens allocated and more value in ETH for the participants. I might be wrong though

I expect them to allocate the 3% bounty pool as outlined in the official post with the adjusted token metrics and as confirmed by the OPEN team. Signature campaigns are the most profitable campaigns in 99% of the ICOs. You can only do one at a time, and if it takes more than half a year you can't participate in those hundreds of other campaigns that might also pay well. On the contrary, every bounty contest participant could have also participated in the signature campaign or any other signature campaign they like. I did my research very thoroughly and sticked to this for the whole distance while looking at other well paying campaigns, too. To be honest, I knew this was going to be huge and once the team confirmed the payouts will happen as initially promised plus adjustment for the new terms, I felt I did a pretty good job studying dozens of white papers and making my next pick for a sig campaign. The space is tough to analyze because of the sheer mass, but sticking with strong infrastructure projects like OPEN is a good strategy for bounty people. Not many understand that though. Most people prefer those application things running on top of blockchains.

As for the payouts, I am also a little bit shocked by the expectations of bounty contest participants. If there are a hundred thousand people, what do they think they could get in bounty rewards? Imagine even if they paid $3 million to the bounty contest, that would be $30 on average. It's helpful to do the maths on the terms officially provided by the OPEN team and adjust your expectations accordingly. Not sure if anyone really did that. I did! Wink
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 11:40:14 AM
This is the longest bounty I have participated in.. I thought it will never end.

It seems to me there's a difference between the bounty program and the bounty contest. Bounty participants on bitcointalk may just get a larger percentage of the allocation I think. Also, few people participated in the different bounties on here, so that also implies less people to share from the number of tokens allocated and more value in ETH for the participants. I might be wrong though
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Here is the latest update on things that recently transpired with OPEN. As we see, the PRIVATE SALE has already ended and that means we can expect that soon all participants in the bounty campaign will be compensated for their contributions. I am hoping that there will be the same official announcement specific for the bounty promotions.

https://medium.com/@theOPENPlatform/open-at-consensus-2018-d04c727240fa

Private sale has already officially ended for some time now. There is however still no info on our bounty. I don't understand why they don't just write a one post in this thread (even if it is bounties will be distributed soon) so we know what's going on and calm us, the backbone of the community, down.

I would recommend everyone to ask on telegram if bounty has finnished.

Was the big news already announced (as we are in the third day since the medium article)?

They are saying that the bounty is still continuing. As for the % distribution the team officially confirmed that they will stick to the terms as outlined in the bounty thread while taking into account the changed token metrics. That means it will be 30,000,000 OPEN (3% of total supply) distributed as per the percentages provided in the official post. That's what has been confirmed several times now when I asked and given the communications I had with them, I fully expect them to stick to those terms.

When I did my due diligence back at the time I felt this is going to be a great project. Happy I sticked with them despite a ton of other sig campaigns running in the last half year.

If the bitcointalk signature bounty is still continuing, how come that we the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nGrYC9wTkWy2z-uchksHDvG62kW1ricoluP9BaIYE6g/edit#gid=237199783 is not updated? Last week updated was "Stakes for Week 34 (04/21/2018 to 04/27/2018)".

Don't get me wrong, I also really like the project. I just want transparent information about the activity I am involved in, i.e. bounty.

I assume they started neglecting this thread once it turned out that they will be successful for sure. I have been in private talks with the OPEN team and the most important thing for me was that they will stick to the terms as provided. Check the post in the main thread where they confirmed that all terms will be kept while taking into account the change of the token metrics. That is what counts for me. There were no updates on the spreadsheet, that is true. I doubt that means anything.

Do you think that they will count bounty only until 04/27? Or will they just update it later?

I am sure they will update it soon and that it counts until these days. Make sure you have 50 posts as that is a requirement for the signature campaign to be eligible for the reward!
The team has confirmed if they will not update it anymore. This based on the private sale has already complete at the last week on the spreadsheet.

And so we are waiting about the counting of the all of bounties that have been running to promoting OPEN.

But if the allocated will be 30M and then you can try to calculate how many tokens for each stake in every campaign. 

So until that date (27/4), the team will calculate the stakes and now is calculating the distribution? We can than clear OPEN signature (if the bounty is not counting anymore)?
Yes, 27/4 was the last stakes.
The team is still calculating the bitcointalk bounty and bounty contest on the platform.

You should wait for the further announcement from the developer. If the dev will have completed all of the calculation and the team will give more announcement about that (the possibility to remove your signature).
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
May 23, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

Here is the latest update on things that recently transpired with OPEN. As we see, the PRIVATE SALE has already ended and that means we can expect that soon all participants in the bounty campaign will be compensated for their contributions. I am hoping that there will be the same official announcement specific for the bounty promotions.

Private sale has already officially ended for some time now. There is however still no info on our bounty. I don't understand why they don't just write a one post in this thread (even if it is bounties will be distributed soon) so we know what's going on and calm us, the backbone of the community, down.

Was the big news already announced (as we are in the third day since the medium article)?

They are saying that the bounty is still continuing. As for the % distribution the team officially confirmed that they will stick to the terms as outlined in the bounty thread while taking into account the changed token metrics. That means it will be 30,000,000 OPEN (3% of total supply) distributed as per the percentages provided in the official post. That's what has been confirmed several times now when I asked and given the communications I had with them, I fully expect them to stick to those terms.

When I did my due diligence back at the time I felt this is going to be a great project. Happy I sticked with them despite a ton of other sig campaigns running in the last half year.

If the bitcointalk signature bounty is still continuing, how come that we the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nGrYC9wTkWy2z-uchksHDvG62kW1ricoluP9BaIYE6g/edit#gid=237199783 is not updated? Last week updated was "Stakes for Week 34 (04/21/2018 to 04/27/2018)".

Don't get me wrong, I also really like the project. I just want transparent information about the activity I am involved in, i.e. bounty.

I assume they started neglecting this thread once it turned out that they will be successful for sure. I have been in private talks with the OPEN team and the most important thing for me was that they will stick to the terms as provided. Check the post in the main thread where they confirmed that all terms will be kept while taking into account the change of the token metrics. That is what counts for me. There were no updates on the spreadsheet, that is true. I doubt that means anything.

Do you think that they will count bounty only until 04/27? Or will they just update it later?

I am sure they will update it soon and that it counts until these days. Make sure you have 50 posts as that is a requirement for the signature campaign to be eligible for the reward!
The team has confirmed if they will not update it anymore. This based on the private sale has already complete at the last week on the spreadsheet.

And so we are waiting about the counting of the all of bounties that have been running to promoting OPEN.

But if the allocated will be 30M and then you can try to calculate how many tokens for each stake in every campaign. 

So until that date (27/4), the team will calculate the stakes and now is calculating the distribution? We can than clear OPEN signature (if the bounty is not counting anymore)?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

FYI OPEN WILL BE LISTED ON GATE.IO starting tomorrow.
May 23, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

May 23, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Open Platform is now trading on KuCoin at x2.6 in ETH from ICO price

Super impressed with OPEN. I think it's almost x3 in ETH now. The team have done a good job and I think it will get to $1 in no distant time. The marketing team have almost done a good job and I'm sure they will do the same with Suchapp since they are in charge of the marketing too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
Hi. And where are Facebook spreadsheet?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
May 23, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
Open Platform is now trading on KuCoin at x2.6 in ETH from ICO price
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
LOVE
May 22, 2018, 04:23:02 PM
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
May 22, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

I certainly hope you are right Smiley And I am calmed down now a bit. Thank you. Smiley

Congratz to everyone who fulfilled the conditions! Smiley Smiley Smiley If you check the spreadsheet there are also some people who neglected the conditions and didn't post enough at all! For all those who believed in OPEN and did their part, this was truly a good one! Happy over here!
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
WEEK (18.05-24.05)
TWITTER
https://mobile.twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO/status/995819847362719746
https://mobile.twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO/status/996855828354301952
https://mobile.twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO/status/997603148851220480
https://mobile.twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO/status/997871293713313792
https://mobile.twitter.com/OpenPlatformICO/status/998917699207094272

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
May 22, 2018, 10:44:38 AM
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 10:34:33 AM
How long will the bounty last? When do they promise to pay the reward to their bounty members? It's been too long already this event, I want specifics Smiley
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: