Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 8. (Read 46491 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 04, 2018, 11:12:20 PM
Does anybody here have any info if signature campaign participants need to do something? Why don't they post an update here?
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
If I participated in the signature I need to confirm my email address? What if I forgot my eth wallet? I have a lot of them, and the table with the calculations is now closed.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
best ico
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 01:01:08 PM
Finally, I received a letter to the mail with a request to confirm the mail for participation. I believe that now it remains to wait for the distribution of coins. I'm looking forward to it Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
June 04, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
Hi. I received a letter from OPEN. I want to change my ETH wallet address. But I don't remember my username. How to find my username from /[email protected]? My number is # 3940.

This has been talked in the Telegram chat of OPEN and the admin is telling that for the username we can use the email address we used in the registration for that bounty. You can also have a visit in the Telegram chat to get updated of many developments of OPEN.

Did signature participants receive any email or update? The last email I received was from January 18th asking me to update the signature. That means they have my email and my ETH address that is on the excel sheet.

I'm a member of the Slack/Telegram / Twitter Campaign. I receive regular letters of information from them. Yesterday received.
We can replace the signature now?
Activity: 938
June 04, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
Hi. I received a letter from OPEN. I want to change my ETH wallet address. But I don't remember my username. How to find my username from /[email protected]? My number is # 3940.

This has been talked in the Telegram chat of OPEN and the admin is telling that for the username we can use the email address we used in the registration for that bounty. You can also have a visit in the Telegram chat to get updated of many developments of OPEN.

Did signature participants receive any email or update? The last email I received was from January 18th asking me to update the signature. That means they have my email and my ETH address that is on the excel sheet.

I'm a member of the Slack/Telegram / Twitter Campaign. I receive regular letters of information from them. Yesterday received.
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 03, 2018, 09:18:32 PM

Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
used one eth adress for contest. but in email i got another...strange Wink)
Activity: 1274
June 03, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
What is the telegram name for OPEN platform please give me the link or the name as i think the major announcement and updates will be on Telegram.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 03, 2018, 11:35:22 AM

Activity: 938
June 03, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
I think the spreadsheet was closed for the calculation. According to what they say, the distribution will be done within a week and then the swap token. Hope good things come to the hunters like us. A long way, those who trust and support the project deserve the reward
Activity: 135
June 03, 2018, 01:14:19 AM
i unable to open spreadsheet now what i do pls help me?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 02, 2018, 11:59:04 PM
Links to spreadsheets don't work anymore. Any updates? Will there be a public spreadsheet with all results?

I also noticed that. I am hoping there can be an update here since there is already an update in the contest side of the bounty.
Activity: 16
June 02, 2018, 11:49:54 AM
how is the success of the project? Wink
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 11:50:29 AM
The OPEN team has years of experience founding growing and developing mobile application companies but instead of making another hardcode blockchain solution to address the issue of in-app payments we have decided to create a platform that is designed
to facilitate the connection between centralized and decentralized system.

Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
anyone got from contest?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
May 30, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
I can't wait distribution of bounty contest and bounty ,because OPEN already in exchange, and after distribution we not need wait very log time like is for many other token to be live,Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: