Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 6. (Read 46491 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 24
June 22, 2018, 02:17:21 PM
So here we go! https://blog.openfuture.io/uncategorized/open-bounty-audit-completed-and-final-results/

"All participants in the BTT content campaign have been awarded 500 stakes in the bounty contest for each piece of content that they created."

"The total number of stakes awarded has been 195,366,399 and each stake in the contest is worth 0.0491 OPEN tokens"

So that amounts to 500 * 0.0491 = 24.5 OPENs ( ~$3.68 at current price). Am I missing something here?
What a tragedy this is for all the participants who worked hard to write articles.

Looks like we've been working for 9 months for a penny... It is very sad! There was lots of work! Work was always! The participants of bounty responsibly and efficiently performed the work, but earned very little! If you divide my earnings for six months by the number of days worked, it turns out that I worked for 1 USD per day. I'm rich!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
June 22, 2018, 02:14:30 PM
I have just read the bounty announcement.  After waiting for a long time with patience, i've not expected this type of ridiculous statement from open team.
You have not stated about vesting period of bounty tokens before when we all started spreading news through our work. And the other thing I have seen and also watching in announcement and every work of you gyz that, u are responding to every demand of private investors and not really like that of bounty workers or supporters who have done a strong part for your project's success.
After waiting a lot of time and believing on the words of team, all of us expected some good from team. But again we have seen same attitude from openplatform like other projects.  They all neglect the bounty hunters after success & just keep modified on bounty rules.
The private investors have already gained or earned good profits and will get some too in future as we read. But what about the bounty supporters? Are you doing equal good things to them??? Not at all it seems.
Last of all, you should not change the rules by mixing up with investors. Cause they have lots of money but most of bounty hunters don't have & for this they worked hard.
Such thing from Openteam is not good.  We are really disappointed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
June 22, 2018, 03:23:32 AM
By the way, I had a look at the spreadsheet and it's looking great for all the signature participants who fulfilled their part of the contract with OPEN. It's only a little more than 30 people who are eligible for the pool of 12 million OPEN tokens for the signature campaign. We've all done a great job in picking such a strong and professional project.

they reduced it to 2 Mio
You have still the copy of the spreadsheet?
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
June 22, 2018, 03:20:06 AM
So here we go! https://blog.openfuture.io/uncategorized/open-bounty-audit-completed-and-final-results/

"All participants in the BTT content campaign have been awarded 500 stakes in the bounty contest for each piece of content that they created."

"The total number of stakes awarded has been 195,366,399 and each stake in the contest is worth 0.0491 OPEN tokens"

So that amounts to 500 * 0.0491 = 24.5 OPENs ( ~$3.68 at current price). Am I missing something here?
What a tragedy this is for all the participants who worked hard to write articles.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
When the token for bounty contest will be destributed?
Is anyone get her payment?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
June 21, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
Manager and when can I see the table with charges?And when the team plans to start sending tokens for the work done?A very long time I participate in the company,what news is on the completion of the ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 20, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
Hi! Where i can found spreadsheet with earned tokens?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:24:59 PM
Have I not received a payment yet, or are the charges for the generosity campaign not yet sent to the participants? Please clarify.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
June 20, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Been waiting for this eagerly. Looks like the team has sorted this out! Hope we'll receive our tokens by tomorrow. The token swap initiative is awesome!
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
why the tables are closed I can not check my status and how will the payments be made?
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 03:10:49 PM
Dear team how soon will be able to charge tokens earned for holding the bounty company is a miracle of the project? Thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
June 16, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
How to payment translator dev or campaign manager Huh
June 14, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
By the way, I had a look at the spreadsheet and it's looking great for all the signature participants who fulfilled their part of the contract with OPEN. It's only a little more than 30 people who are eligible for the pool of 12 million OPEN tokens for the signature campaign. We've all done a great job in picking such a strong and professional project.
I downloaded a copy of the spreadsheet. It’s about 150 eligible participants; but still looking very good!!

Yes I got copies of the spreadsheets, but how do you come to the conclusion that there are about 150 eligible participants? Did you even check one single account and applied the rules of the signature campaign? As I said, it's a little over 30 people who fulfilled the requirements as outlined by the OPEN team.

I checked every account...In detail

I do have the spreadsheet and you too. If you send me 50 accounts in PM that posted at least 50 times from the date of registration until the bounty campaign was over, I will send you 1 ETH. Good luck!
Did the calculations and posted in the thread already, so you can check yourself
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 01:02:35 PM
hello sir. I want to ask.
 when is the distribution of bounty contest.?
 and whether there is a true 5000 rewards token. I got an email that I get 5000 reward tokens. ?
when is the distribution of openmoney tokens.?
  this project is very long I follow.and I do not get the latest info because it is rarely active in bitcointalk discussions.
 I hope the end result is very good
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
June 14, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
I downloaded a copy of the spreadsheet. It’s about 150 eligible participants; but still looking very good!!

Yes I got copies of the spreadsheets, but how do you come to the conclusion that there are about 150 eligible participants? Did you even check one single account and applied the rules of the signature campaign? As I said, it's a little over 30 people who fulfilled the requirements as outlined by the OPEN team.

I do have the spreadsheet and you too. If you send me 50 accounts in PM that posted at least 50 times from the date of registration until the bounty campaign was over, I will send you 1 ETH. Good luck!
June 14, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
June 14, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

June 14, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

How were you able to view the Spreadsheet? They seem to be private/locked. Can we request access?
Pages:
Jump to: