Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 40. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 04:33:40 PM
hi dev, just want to make sure. do i have to submit my report in this thread or not and when i must submit it ?
i just follow from this link bountycontest.openmoney.digital.
need your clarification about the report

thanks

Hello! You do not have to submit a report of your activity. We track your contest activity on our end. 
Activity: 140
November 21, 2017, 04:01:33 PM
Hey everyone, be sure to check out our newest post on the OPEN State!
http://go.openmoney.digital/m5sw

Thanks for the link! I'll give the post a read.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:05:26 PM
Hello. Tell me, please, whether my situation will be a duplicate: I lost the link to my profile, and today I had to register on my site on my old data (I entered all the data from the lost account again), after registration, I got on my old account , however, "duplicate = 1" was added to the link to my account. Tell me, please, how can this affect the calculation of results? Please do not delete my account from the campaign. I earned a lot of points, and honestly did my job. Without fraud.

My account: http://vyper.io/entries/view/911458

Thanks, dev!

Hello georgiasus, please share the email you used to sign up for the bounty contest so that we can look into the matter. Thank you.

I sent an e-mail address in private messages. Thank you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 11:00:24 AM
кoгдa бyдeт oбнaвлeнa тaблицa пo бayнти Slack, twitter,telegramm?
Activity: 70
November 21, 2017, 10:40:58 AM
Is the date already known ICO.
At least a year is known?

Извecтнa ли yжe дaтa ICO.
Xoтя бы гoд извecтeн?
November 21, 2017, 10:06:52 AM
Hey everyone, be sure to check out our newest post on the OPEN State!
http://go.openmoney.digital/m5sw

Activity: 770
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 05:07:56 AM

I look ICO continues, I hope this is the last time. When the tables are already counted, how much can you pull?
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
November 21, 2017, 02:44:19 AM
hi dev, just want to make sure. do i have to submit my report in this thread or not and when i must submit it ?
i just follow from this link bountycontest.openmoney.digital.
need your clarification about the report

thanks
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
November 21, 2017, 12:56:28 AM
How much price per stakes ?
Please answer dev, or who may concern.

Ahh, by the way, join this twitter bounty is so great, that we do not need to report,
Just wait patiently.
I wonder this project will succeed,
Bless for all team !!!!

Hello lenovop-70,

Thanks for your support!

Are you referring to the contest? If so, at the end of the bounty contest, the tokens in the bounty contest pool will be divided up proportionally based on the number of entries you've earned. Therefore, the value of your entries in token will be determined at the end of the contest.

Wow the contest is great opportunity Dev, i may try to make an article about open money, and submit to join that contest !!!!
Happy bounty   Wink
November 20, 2017, 08:35:14 PM
Hello. Tell me, please, whether my situation will be a duplicate: I lost the link to my profile, and today I had to register on my site on my old data (I entered all the data from the lost account again), after registration, I got on my old account , however, "duplicate = 1" was added to the link to my account. Tell me, please, how can this affect the calculation of results? Please do not delete my account from the campaign. I earned a lot of points, and honestly did my job. Without fraud.

Thanks, dev!

Hello georgiasus, please share the email you used to sign up for the bounty contest so that we can look into the matter. Thank you.

November 20, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

Is this an infinite ICO Huh

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

Hello Bakscher, thank you for bringing this up.

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

and so, reports are required or not?

Hello NakiRR,

As stated earlier, weekly reports on your activity are not required. We track your activity on our end.
November 20, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Ahh, by the way, join this twitter bounty is so great, that we do not need to report,
Just wait patiently.
Bless for all team !!!!

Hello lenovop-70,

Thanks for your support!

Are you referring to the contest? If so, at the end of the bounty contest, the tokens in the bounty contest pool will be divided up proportionally based on the number of entries you've earned. Therefore, the value of your entries in token will be determined at the end of the contest.

Activity: 140
November 20, 2017, 04:41:46 PM
Hey everyone. Just a quick heads up for all our bounty contest participants. We are in the process of auditing all of the User Generated Content submitted by you. We are truly impressed by the effort many of you have put in! Unfortunately, we're also a bit upset by those of you who have tried to "game" the system by submitting low quality, duplicate or even fictional content. From the very beginning we've been clear that cheaters won't be tolerated, so if you get a message telling you you've been disqualified, don't be surprised. This is a serious project and we deeply appreciate the hard work many of our participants are putting in. For those of you who are just out to earn a quick bag of tokens, this is not where you need to be.

Thanks for your hard work dev!
Activity: 70
November 20, 2017, 03:39:28 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

Is this an infinite ICO Huh

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

Hello Bakscher, thank you for bringing this up.

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

and so, reports are required or not?
Activity: 336
November 20, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

Thanks, dev!
November 20, 2017, 10:07:06 AM
Hey everyone. Just a quick heads up for all our bounty contest participants. We are in the process of auditing all of the User Generated Content submitted by you. We are truly impressed by the effort many of you have put in! Unfortunately, we're also a bit upset by those of you who have tried to "game" the system by submitting low quality, duplicate or even fictional content. From the very beginning we've been clear that cheaters won't be tolerated, so if you get a message telling you you've been disqualified, don't be surprised. This is a serious project and we deeply appreciate the hard work many of our participants are putting in. For those of you who are just out to earn a quick bag of tokens, this is not where you need to be.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
November 20, 2017, 02:25:27 AM

Just wait patiently.
Bless for all team !!!!
November 19, 2017, 04:59:46 PM
November 19, 2017, 04:57:28 PM

Hello! Please do not post your Twitter activity here. We track all of your activity on our end.
Pages:
Jump to: