Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 36. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 04:09:06 PM
What is an oracle and why is it important?

An application's in-app prices for purchases should be listed in fiat currency as the price of cryptocurrencies often fluctuates greatly. Users will want to refer to this as a basepoint but also wish to use cryptocurrencies. To refer to accurate data on the price of the cryptocurrencies, an oracle is needed. They provide accurate information from a decentralized world (off-chain) to the blockchain world. There are a few potential oracle networks that may be used in the OPEN API, Chainlink, Oraclize, and GNOSIS. Speed and security will be the driving factors behind selecting an oracle.

Read more about it in our whitepaper!

Thanks for the update dev! I'll check this out in the white paper.
Activity: 224
December 04, 2017, 10:13:54 AM
What is an oracle and why is it important?

An application's in-app prices for purchases should be listed in fiat currency as the price of cryptocurrencies often fluctuates greatly. Users will want to refer to this as a basepoint but also wish to use cryptocurrencies. To refer to accurate data on the price of the cryptocurrencies, an oracle is needed. They provide accurate information from a decentralized world (off-chain) to the blockchain world. There are a few potential oracle networks that may be used in the OPEN API, Chainlink, Oraclize, and GNOSIS. Speed and security will be the driving factors behind selecting an oracle.

Read more about it in our whitepaper!
December 03, 2017, 04:25:34 PM
I do not have accruals. Why? Answer please. Screensho: https://prnt.sc/hifltt

Hello marchenko7897, as stated before, we are updating the spreadsheet row by row in chronological order. Once we get to your row, we will update your stakes. The Slack/Telegram/Twitter Campaign takes a while to update because everything must be done manually. We appreciate your patience.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:14:14 PM
Good evening!
It's good to see that the company is growing!
Every day many new people are added to the Telegram-chat!
December 03, 2017, 12:38:32 PM
I'm reading your whitepaper and I can't find mentions about the hardcap. Will you write about it later? The last project I've seen had 15millions hardcap (Snovio) and it seems pretty achievable. What are your plans?

Hey prodifter, thanks for giving our white paper a read! We will be distributing 180 million OPEN Token in our ICO at a starting price of $0.10. Therefore, our hard cap is approximately $18 million. 

If you collect this amount before the end of ISO, will you terminate the company ahead of schedule? Or you will be able to sell additional tokens to the end of ISO and why 18, this is not a very large amount.

Initial hard cap is approximately $19M which is what we need to develop the project. If all tokens sell out then the ICO will end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
December 03, 2017, 09:02:31 AM
I'm reading your whitepaper and I can't find mentions about the hardcap. Will you write about it later? The last project I've seen had 15millions hardcap (Snovio) and it seems pretty achievable. What are your plans?

Hey prodifter, thanks for giving our white paper a read! We will be distributing 180 million OPEN Token in our ICO at a starting price of $0.10. Therefore, our hard cap is approximately $18 million. 

If you collect this amount before the end of ISO, will you terminate the company ahead of schedule? Or you will be able to sell additional tokens to the end of ISO and why 18, this is not a very large amount.
Activity: 753
December 03, 2017, 07:02:57 AM
I do not have accruals. Why? Answer please. Screensho: https://prnt.sc/hifltt
Activity: 140
December 02, 2017, 04:06:28 PM
OPEN has a mission to create an open source set of tools that anyone can choose to use in order to handle pain points a developer may have. But, by no mean,s is using an OPEN service a necessity in utilizing our base architecture, as that is antithetical to our primary ethos of bringing together the blockchain community. However, we do want to provide a set of tools anyone can turn to without having to trust a 3rd party, making them easily accessible and friendly to use.

Can't wait to see these tools implemented by developers. Thanks for the update!
Activity: 238
December 02, 2017, 12:59:50 PM
Just joined the social media bounty campaign.
December 02, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
OPEN has a mission to create an open source set of tools that anyone can choose to use in order to handle pain points a developer may have. But, by no mean,s is using an OPEN service a necessity in utilizing our base architecture, as that is antithetical to our primary ethos of bringing together the blockchain community. However, we do want to provide a set of tools anyone can turn to without having to trust a 3rd party, making them easily accessible and friendly to use.
December 02, 2017, 08:32:00 AM
Will the company hold the ICO in 2017?
December 01, 2017, 07:29:31 PM
Hi everyone!

Congratulations on the first day of winter! Is the date already known ICO. Will the company hold the ICO in 2017?

Thank you for answer!
December 01, 2017, 04:27:38 PM

My friend, how long will the Twitter company last?

Hey mr. Smirnov, all bounty campaigns will run until the end of our ICO. Stay tuned on our Slack and Telegram channels for ICO updates!

December 01, 2017, 04:23:13 PM
Hello!
Is the Russian language planned on the site https://www.openmoney.digital/?
Thank you for answer!

Hey SidneyShow, we're working on translations for the website after its recent update. Keep your eyes peeled for a Russian version here: https://www.openfuture.io/
Activity: 210
Merit: 107
December 01, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

My friend, how long will the Twitter company last?
December 01, 2017, 09:55:39 AM
Dude wtf? The links are redirecting to a bank page. This looks like scam.
Этo пoxoжe нa oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт, включaющий coциaльныe мeдиa, твиттep, cлaбинy и, вoзмoжнo, бoльшe

Hi there... It would help if you told us which links aren't working. That way we can get them fixed!
December 01, 2017, 09:54:58 AM
I signed up for the signature campaign, I really like the look of your project and you team looks solid. I need to dive deeper into the white paper I wasnt able to look all the way through it before i had to go to work but I will look into it further later on tonight. am glad I stumbled upon this thread. Thank You Open Money! Smiley

Thank you so much for your support! We truly encourage you to hop into our slack/telegram channels if you have any questions! We'll be glad to help!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 08:02:18 AM
Dude wtf? The links are redirecting to a bank page. This looks like scam.
Этo пoxoжe нa oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт, включaющий coциaльныe мeдиa, твиттep, cлaбинy и, вoзмoжнo, бoльшe
Pages:
Jump to: