Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 43. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 04:30:45 PM

Is this an infinite ICO Huh

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

Hello Bakscher, thank you for bringing this up.

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

hello stakes in both twitter and signature have not been updated since the beginning of November .what is the problem sir ?

Hello onyebuchi81, we just updated the signature campaign spreadsheet. Your stakes are visible if you scroll to the right.

We are working on updating the spreadsheet for our Slack/Telegram/Twitter campaign. We have to audit Slack, Telegram and Twitter activity for each participant for each week, so the process does take some time. Please be patient.

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
November 14, 2017, 02:13:55 PM
can u give me some topics for articles for Call for Content 500+?
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
November 14, 2017, 10:38:26 AM
Hi everyone!

Here's a quick thought for you to reflect upon Wink

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!
Hello there again I'm a bit sorry but the link you provided was empty, instead it would redirect me to this last thread, can you please give another link about it, thank you in advance.
Activity: 140
November 14, 2017, 09:52:50 AM
Hi everyone!

Our plug-and-play payment solution, powered by the OPEN ownership issuance protocol, will allow any conventional software developer to begin accepting cryptocurrency in their applications immediately - no knowledge of soliditiy required!
Our platform is cryptocurrency agnostic. So, while users will be offered a premium if they pay in OPEN Token, our platform will allow you to pay with almost any major cryptocurrency!

Plug-and-play will greatly lower the barrier to entry into blockchain for developers. This is great for adoption of the platform.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 09:36:17 AM
Why since November 9 there are no new posts on Facebook?
Even there is nothing to repost.
There are no new tweets either.

Organizers, Where are you?
November 14, 2017, 08:40:38 AM
Hi everyone!

Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
November 14, 2017, 08:38:06 AM
hi dev, i joined the slack/twitter/telegram campaign. do i have to post my tweet in here or not?
it is big campaign i proud to be in here.
thanks dev for sharing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 04:28:52 AM
The bounty campaigns is extends indefinitely
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
November 14, 2017, 03:03:30 AM

When will the steaks in the tables be calculated? What kind of negligence is this dev

The ICO has not yet begun. It has been delayed due to a) fairness in investor interest and b) fairness to get enough time for our audience to understand the positive changes we made to our technology stack. The ICO will begin very soon and our team is working hard to ensure it is a success.  

The bounty program will run until the end of the ICO. If you cannot see your current bounty standings, please be patient, as our team is working on awarding stakes to each participant fairly and accurately. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated.

I've been sitting for months and waiting patiently, and your ICO team is transferring and transferring. It's like Scam
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
November 13, 2017, 11:22:57 PM
is this bounty still run dev ?  Huh

Hello lenovop-70! Yes, the bounty will run until the end of our ICO. There's plenty of time to participate.

Are we need to make an weekly or daily report dev ?
If needed to report, what day we should do the report ?
Activity: 308
November 13, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

hello stakes in both twitter and signature have not been updated since the beginning of November .what is the problem sir ?
November 13, 2017, 06:07:39 PM

Пpивeтcтвyю вcex. Haкoнeц-тo нaчaлa пpoгpyжaтьcя бayнти cтpaничкa....и вce бaллы нa мecтe. Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa пoпyляpнee чтo я мoгy cдeлaть c зaдaниeм 4. нa пятьcoт мoнeт. Heмнoгo нe пoнимaю. Пpeдпoлaгaю чтo пpocтo нaдo пoxвaлить пpoeкт в пocтe нa фeйcтyкe или cдeлaть cвoй твитт c дoбpыми cлoвaми в aдpec paзpaбoтчикoв кoмпaнии- Я пpaвильнo пoнялHuhHuh?

Hello online73, please message in English so that we can help you with your question. Thank you. 
November 13, 2017, 06:02:29 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
November 13, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Пpивeтcтвyю вcex. Haкoнeц-тo нaчaлa пpoгpyжaтьcя бayнти cтpaничкa....и вce бaллы нa мecтe. Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa пoпyляpнee чтo я мoгy cдeлaть c зaдaниeм 4. нa пятьcoт мoнeт. Heмнoгo нe пoнимaю. Пpeдпoлaгaю чтo пpocтo нaдo пoxвaлить пpoeкт в пocтe нa фeйcтyкe или cдeлaть cвoй твитт c дoбpыми cлoвaми в aдpec paзpaбoтчикoв кoмпaнии- Я пpaвильнo пoнялHuhHuh?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 05:23:36 PM

November 13, 2017, 05:05:33 PM
Hi there folks. While we're fixing our bounty contest, here's an interesting thought for you to reflect on...

Hello.
I cannot open the bounty contest ("Error (#1) VYPER Contest Software").
How to check reward points in the contest bounty? ("We'll be adding in the bonus points on the last day of the bounty contest.")

When you can change the wallet ether, that I indicated when registering in the bounty?

Hello lazarm, the bounty contest page should be working again.

If you earned bonus points in the bounty contest, you should have been notified by an email. Please forward that email to [email protected] with your name and email address so we can keep track of your bonus points. You'll be able to see your bonus points at the end of the bounty contest.

After the ICO is finished we will send you a confirmation email with your final number of entries/stakes and the address we have on file. You will then have a few days to request a change. Due to the way the contest software works we aren’t able to process changes to addresses until the end of the ICO.

November 13, 2017, 04:55:16 PM
Hello i just want to know why is it that my name was not in the spreadsheet? Thank you for the answers in advance anyway.

Hello speedy963! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. When signing up to campaigns, please make sure you use the sign up forms on our bounty landing page here: http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte . This will ensure your name appears on the public spreadsheets.

November 13, 2017, 04:48:50 PM
is this bounty still run dev ?  Huh

Hello lenovop-70! Yes, the bounty will run until the end of our ICO. There's plenty of time to participate.
Activity: 140
November 13, 2017, 02:31:11 PM
One of the most important innovations introduced by the OPEN Platform is the developer wallet. This wallet not only allows the developer to keep track of the scaffolds that she has created, but it also allows the developer to receive funds immediately after the user pays. This is a huge benefit. Currently with in-app purchases made through the app stores, developers are forced to wait between 30 and 60 days to receive their funds. Exciting, no?

Wow, 30-60 days is way too long. That's up to 2 months of waiting...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 01:02:10 PM
Hi there folks. While we're fixing our bounty contest, here's an interesting thought for you to reflect on...

Hello.
I cannot open the bounty contest ("Error (#1) VYPER Contest Software").
How to check reward points in the contest bounty? ("We'll be adding in the bonus points on the last day of the bounty contest.")

When you can change the wallet ether, that I indicated when registering in the bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: