Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 46. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 04:22:20 PM
Hello everybody!

Tell me, is there a Russian-language Slack-channel Open money?

____

Пpивeт вceм!

Cкaжитe, a ecть pyccкoязычный Slack-channel Open money?

Hello! There is no Russian Slack channel unfortunately. Here is the link to our current Slack channel if you haven't already joined: go.openmoney.digital/bslack

November 08, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
Плaниpyeтcя ли бayнти Facebook кoмпaния?

Is the company planning to bounty Facebook?

Hello SidneyShow, join our bounty contest to earn Facebook stakes: http://bountycontest.openmoney.digital/2043

Activity: 140
November 08, 2017, 04:04:48 PM
Hi there!

A lot of you have been asking - What is the OPEN API? What does it do?
Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

The API will prove to be instrumental in getting developers to adopt the blockchain because it makes it so easy for both users and developers to interact. It would be a no brainer, given the benefits of using smart contracts to transact, for developers to jump on this.
Activity: 270
November 08, 2017, 03:25:10 PM
When ico the end?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 10:28:26 AM
Hello everybody!

Tell me, is there a Russian-language Slack-channel Open money?

____

Пpивeт вceм!

Cкaжитe, a ecть pyccкoязычный Slack-channel Open money?
November 08, 2017, 10:21:07 AM
Плaниpyeтcя ли бayнти Facebook кoмпaния?

Is the company planning to bounty Facebook?
November 08, 2017, 10:20:44 AM
Hi there!

A lot of you have been asking - What is the OPEN API? What does it do?
Simply put, the OPEN API connects a complex centralized application database with both the blockchain and the user. Since it’s built upon existing infrastructure, it is easy to apply in any environment wiithout requiring the developer to complete any significant changes. The API provides an application layer for the user and developer to interact with the Scaffold smart contracts. Developers use the API to create their Scaffolds and receive payments from them. Users are able to pay the Scaffolds through the API. Lastly, the contractor may close out their Scaffold with the API, recovering their staked Tokens. The API unlocks the capabilities of our blockchain solution, providing convenience for both the Developer and the User. More detail about the API and how it interacts with the rest of OPEN Platform can be found in our whitepaper. http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
November 07, 2017, 04:53:58 PM
Hello!

Do I need to write reports for reposts and retweets somewhere?

Hello SidneyShow, great question Smiley You do not need to write reports for your Twitter activity. We will audit your Twitter activity on our end.
November 07, 2017, 04:51:55 PM
Hi,

Yesterday I enrolled in the Bounty translation program for french. Is there things that still needs to be translated? I haven't got any email yet.

Please let me know Smiley

Hello Misskrypt, thanks for your interest in our translation campaign Smiley If French translations are needed, we will contact you via email.
November 07, 2017, 04:33:43 PM
Hello Sir, I want to join this project
Bitcointalk name:
fahmitrian21
Bitcointalk Profil :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fahmitrian21-1118095
ETH Add : 0xA7636e82126EF8C369801245289D51BF45126641

Hello Fahmitrian21, thank you for your interest in our bounty program. You can sign up to our campaigns using the sign up forms on our bounty program landing page here: http://go.openmoney.digital/kqte

November 07, 2017, 02:03:10 PM
Пpивeт! Hello! こんにちは!Dia duit!

Пoдcкaжитe, пoжaлyйcтa, нaдo ли гдe-тo пиcaть oтчeты зa cдeлaнныe peтвиты / peпocты в бayнти-пpoгpaммe?
________

Tell me, please, whether it is necessary somewhere to write reports for the made retweets / reposts in the bounty program?
November 07, 2017, 12:43:58 PM
The OPEN Platform is one that is built with a purpose that truly reflects its namesake - to create an OPEN ecosystem that drives innovation and evolution of the blockchain and drives its adoption by the mainstream.  It's most important properties are: Ease of Use for Developers, an Innvative Payments Solution and Rocket Fuel for Mainstream Adoption. For all the details, check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

I have high hopes for the OPEN ecosystem. Thanks for the link Smiley
November 07, 2017, 09:38:14 AM
The OPEN Platform is one that is built with a purpose that truly reflects its namesake - to create an OPEN ecosystem that drives innovation and evolution of the blockchain and drives its adoption by the mainstream.  It's most important properties are: Ease of Use for Developers, an Innvative Payments Solution and Rocket Fuel for Mainstream Adoption. For all the details, check out our new technical white paper here: http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:01:19 PM
Hi,

Yesterday I enrolled in the Bounty translation program for french. Is there things that still needs to be translated? I haven't got any email yet.

come on guys,, Rank newbie no accept for translator cause of the limitations to display images

I could easily do any other translation needed that is not published on Bitcointalk...
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
November 06, 2017, 04:09:37 PM
Hi,

come on guys,, Rank newbie no accept for translator cause of the limitations to display images
November 06, 2017, 03:27:49 PM
Hello!

Do I need to write reports for reposts and retweets somewhere?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:12:26 PM
Hi,

November 06, 2017, 12:38:27 PM
Some of you have been asking for an example of how the OPEN Platform would work. In this example, we will go over a very brief explanation of how it is planned.  A dating app’s developer offers users an option to upgrade to a premium membership. They will implement the OPEN Platform to have faster access to funds, including cryptocurrency.

1. The developer creates a Scaffold for his dating app. The Scaffold is customized for his premium subscription model using OPEN Platform’s API.
2. The Scaffold is activated using OPEN Token.
3. Joe is having no luck dating lately and wishes to become a premium subscriber and using his OPEN Wallet, sends crypto of his choice to the Scaffold (enabled through the OPEN API)
4. The Scaffold receives the funds, checks all the properties of the transaction and when all parameters are satisfied, automatically sends the cryptocurrency to the developer as well as provides Joe with an OPEN_State as having paid for a premium membership.
5. The applicaiton’s database verifies that Joe has paid for the premium membership and Joe is granted the premium membership.
6. Joe finds and marries the love of his life! (They later have 6 kids and get a divorce, but that's a different story)

This was a very simplified version of a use case. Read in much more detail in our whitepaper and find out what other great things can come from the use of the OPEN Platform! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

That's a great example of how a mainstream app can tap into the power of blockchain technology. Thanks for sharing!
Pages:
Jump to: