Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 45. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:08:47 PM
We keep getting asked this question every day. What exactly does it mean to have 1000 entries in our bounty contest? Does this translate to 1000 tokens? Here's the explanation:

The number of entries/stakes earned in the bounty contest does not correspond with the number of tokens that each participant will earn. Instead, at the end of the bounty contest (when the public ICO has concluded) the dedicated pool of tokens will be divided proportionally between all participants based on the number of entries/stakes earned.

This is why we keep encouraging you to keep sharing your referral link as well as completing all the different tasks that we have available. The more entries you have at the end of the contest, the more tokens you'll receive!

It's good to know that there is plenty of time to earn more entries and stakes. I'm hoping to climb up to the top of that leaderboard in the contest!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 02:01:20 PM
Good day developer. Tell me why in the table the bounty twitter stacks counted in the first sense 21 of the accounts and the rest not ?
When stacks are updated in the table?
Thank you
Activity: 224
November 11, 2017, 11:42:51 AM
We keep getting asked this question every day. What exactly does it mean to have 1000 entries in our bounty contest? Does this translate to 1000 tokens? Here's the explanation:

The number of entries/stakes earned in the bounty contest does not correspond with the number of tokens that each participant will earn. Instead, at the end of the bounty contest (when the public ICO has concluded) the dedicated pool of tokens will be divided proportionally between all participants based on the number of entries/stakes earned.

This is why we keep encouraging you to keep sharing your referral link as well as completing all the different tasks that we have available. The more entries you have at the end of the contest, the more tokens you'll receive!
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
November 11, 2017, 10:48:14 AM
Good afternoon . I would like to respond to the holding of the company, are you doing well? I'm worried because you have decreased activity and this is strongly discouraging. Recently, a lot of projects are closing suddenly, I do not want that you would come to this. Thank you
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 01:16:48 AM
I cant wait this ICO started dev,
I already shared what your pages tweet by the way, is that allowed ?  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
November 10, 2017, 07:13:44 PM
Hello SidneyShow, thanks for bringing this up. For the Slack/Telegram/Twitter campaign, you do not need to sent us weekly reports of your activity. We track your activity on our end. In the contest, we use software to track your Twitter and Facebook actions.

Good news, thanks for the answer. Your software will be able to check activity in social media from September, when the subscription to the bounty started?
November 10, 2017, 05:32:58 PM
Every day I make retweets on Twitter and reposts on Facebook.
Is this taken into account somewhere?

How is the remuneration for TELEGRAM / SLACK / TWITTER CAMPAIGN tracked?

Do I have to write some reports on this?

How does this work?

Explain, please, who understood.

Hello SidneyShow, thanks for bringing this up. For the Slack/Telegram/Twitter campaign, you do not need to sent us weekly reports of your activity. We track your activity on our end. In the contest, we use software to track your Twitter and Facebook actions.
Activity: 270
November 10, 2017, 02:50:02 PM
Good projeck. I hope succes  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 01:29:46 PM
Joined the bounty of twitter,slack,telegram. Good luck in dev Wink
November 10, 2017, 12:38:56 PM
You might be wondering how developers’ databases and the decentralized blockchain fit together using the OPEN Platform?

Well, the current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly? This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend. OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet and more. Read about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

I think it's fair to say that lower fees and less lag time to process payments are things that ALL app developers want. This is a great value proposition for OPEN Platform to convince mainstream app developers to adopt blockchain technology. Very excited for what the future holds.
Activity: 574
November 10, 2017, 11:47:01 AM
When ico the end?

Hello dikan!

We currently don't have a start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack and Telegram channels to not miss any updates. Our ICO will be scheduled for 1 month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first.

Oke thanks
What price per token for open money?

ICO price will start at $0.10 and then market will decide after that.
good, fair price of the token, i think
November 10, 2017, 11:45:27 AM
When ico the end?
Its not even started  Grin
November 10, 2017, 09:39:17 AM
You might be wondering how developers’ databases and the decentralized blockchain fit together using the OPEN Platform?

Well, the current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly? This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend. OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet and more. Read about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:25:09 PM
Every day I make retweets on Twitter and reposts on Facebook.
Is this taken into account somewhere?

How is the remuneration for TELEGRAM / SLACK / TWITTER CAMPAIGN tracked?

Do I have to write some reports on this?

How does this work?

Explain, please, who understood.
November 09, 2017, 02:22:23 PM
Hey everyone, someone asked us about Tendermint and how it interacts with the OPEN Platform, so I thought I'd explain.

Put simply, Tendermint allows for much faster transaction times on the blockchain. As opposed to the Ethereum network which may take a few seonds, Tendermint can acheive thousands of transactions per second. This will greatly improve throughput of the system as well as lower transaction fees. WIth its ability to replicate state machines on its blockchain, OPEN’s smart contracts can be utilized making an easy transition when ready. We love Blockchain solutions that work together for easy future improvements, and you can read more about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp

It's great to see OPEN Platform utilizing Tendermint to elevate the performance of their technology stack. Thanks for the update!
November 09, 2017, 09:22:20 AM
When ico the end?

Hello dikan!

We currently don't have a start/finish date for our ICO. It should begin very soon though! We encourage you to stay tuned to our Slack and Telegram channels to not miss any updates. Our ICO will be scheduled for 1 month or until all the tokens are gone - whichever comes first.

Oke thanks

ICO price will start at $0.10 and then market will decide after that.
November 09, 2017, 08:50:01 AM
Hey everyone, someone asked us about Tendermint and how it interacts with the OPEN Platform, so I thought I'd explain.

Put simply, Tendermint allows for much faster transaction times on the blockchain. As opposed to the Ethereum network which may take a few seonds, Tendermint can acheive thousands of transactions per second. This will greatly improve throughput of the system as well as lower transaction fees. WIth its ability to replicate state machines on its blockchain, OPEN’s smart contracts can be utilized making an easy transition when ready. We love Blockchain solutions that work together for easy future improvements, and you can read more about it in our whitepaper! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
Activity: 270
November 09, 2017, 12:16:43 AM
When ico the end?

Hello dikan!

Oke thanks
November 08, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
Some of you have been asking for an example of how the OPEN Platform would work. In this example, we will go over a very brief explanation of how it is planned.  A dating app’s developer offers users an option to upgrade to a premium membership. They will implement the OPEN Platform to have faster access to funds, including cryptocurrency.

1. The developer creates a Scaffold for his dating app. The Scaffold is customized for his premium subscription model using OPEN Platform’s API.
2. The Scaffold is activated using OPEN Token.
3. Joe is having no luck dating lately and wishes to become a premium subscriber and using his OPEN Wallet, sends crypto of his choice to the Scaffold (enabled through the OPEN API)
4. The Scaffold receives the funds, checks all the properties of the transaction and when all parameters are satisfied, automatically sends the cryptocurrency to the developer as well as provides Joe with an OPEN_State as having paid for a premium membership.
5. The applicaiton’s database verifies that Joe has paid for the premium membership and Joe is granted the premium membership.
6. Joe finds and marries the love of his life! (They later have 6 kids and get a divorce, but that's a different story)

This was a very simplified version of a use case. Read in much more detail in our whitepaper and find out what other great things can come from the use of the OPEN Platform! http://go.openmoney.digital/obmtwp
how do you plan to interest big software developers to use your platform? they can issue their own tokens, wallets, API etc.
November 08, 2017, 04:24:11 PM
When ico the end?

Hello dikan!

Pages:
Jump to: