Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 10. (Read 13152 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 10:18:40 PM
Has the pre-sale already ended?

Before the end of the pre-sale period there are 8 hours left
Activity: 462
October 23, 2017, 10:17:16 PM
Why should I invest in this project? What profit will I get from this?
You buy their HDLT token that gives you certain features
What are the advantages? I do not understand why I need their tokens if I do not do this business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 10:16:16 PM
Has the pre-sale already ended?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 10:15:06 PM
You buy their HDLT token that gives you certain features
Activity: 462
October 23, 2017, 10:08:32 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 01:57:08 PM
Sorry for asking... but what is the total supply?

Just quoting from WP:

Issued amount
Pre-ICO = 2,25M HDLTs
During the pre-ICO, the HDLT amount is limited to 2 250 000. [...]

ICO = 27,5M HDLTs
During the ICO, token amount is limited to 27 500 000. Minimum crowdsale amount is 5 500 000
tokens. [...]

Thanks!!
October 23, 2017, 01:46:04 PM
That's really nice that admins are actually responds to their investors
All credible project suppose to have sorta feedback, imho
Have you seen the project, which where unsuccessful because of the non-responding?
Yes I did. People just stopped investing there
Activity: 378
October 23, 2017, 01:45:22 PM
Have you seen the project, which where unsuccessful because of the non-responding?
October 23, 2017, 01:43:45 PM
Why? It seems useless
Why did you ask for that then?
I was actually asking for the pre-start.
What do you mean?
Some project are starting in a couple of days before the official start
This is already started
And it probably runs on successfully as I see
October 23, 2017, 01:08:37 PM
October 23, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 09:47:47 AM
Sorry for asking... but what is the total supply?
Activity: 434
October 23, 2017, 08:52:03 AM
By the way, if the developers do not collect enough money in the course of pre-ICO, what will happen in this case?

Well, probably, the developers will stop the project. Maybe I'm wrong. It all depends on how much money will be collected

I'm sure the project will be successful, it's obvious

I am also sure of this. The project promises an impressive profit to all investors, it would be foolish not to join the project. I have not invested so much, only 10 ether, however, I hope this will give me a good profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 23, 2017, 08:41:55 AM
By the way, if the developers do not collect enough money in the course of pre-ICO, what will happen in this case?

Well, probably, the developers will stop the project. Maybe I'm wrong. It all depends on how much money will be collected

I'm sure the project will be successful, it's obvious
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 23, 2017, 08:19:18 AM
It turns out that this is a trading system for large corporate clients, but with the use of blockchain technology?

Yes, that's it. I really look forward to the implementation of this system, it seems to me that this is really a step forward for world trade

What advantages can blockchain give to trade? I understand the big picture, but I could skip some details

First of all, timely fulfillment of the delivery deadlines. In addition, such a system - a kind of marketplace, but on a larger scale. There will be no role for personal ties, just ask and offer

Is this really such a big problem now? Then how do existing systems function?

Delivery times are a problem, but not so big that it becomes a GLOBAL problem
October 23, 2017, 08:03:14 AM
It turns out that this is a trading system for large corporate clients, but with the use of blockchain technology?

Yes, that's it. I really look forward to the implementation of this system, it seems to me that this is really a step forward for world trade

What advantages can blockchain give to trade? I understand the big picture, but I could skip some details

First of all, timely fulfillment of the delivery deadlines. In addition, such a system - a kind of marketplace, but on a larger scale. There will be no role for personal ties, just ask and offer

Is this really such a big problem now? Then how do existing systems function?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 07:51:52 AM
October 23, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: