Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 13. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 09:25:47 PM
What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?
Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
So it turns out they have their own transport company or something? How it works? Huh
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 09:24:58 PM
What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?
Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
October 22, 2017, 09:23:38 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 09:22:37 PM
And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handleon and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
What if they declare themselves bankrupt?
Who exactly, Handelion or company is the customer?
I mean the customer
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
Or they just send a shipment of goods back to the supplier, maybe this way out of the situation.
But where do they get the money to deliver the goods several times at different points.
In any case, the customer makes an advance payment of at least 30% of the order value.
These 30% can just go for similar expenses, as a guarantee of different risks. Wink
Yes, it makes sense. In this context
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 09:21:49 PM
And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handleon and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
I mean the customer
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
Or they just send a shipment of goods back to the supplier, maybe this way out of the situation.
But where do they get the money to deliver the goods several times at different points.
In any case, the customer makes an advance payment of at least 30% of the order value.
These 30% can just go for similar expenses, as a guarantee of different risks. Wink
October 22, 2017, 09:20:18 PM
I mean the customer
October 22, 2017, 09:19:28 PM
I mean the customer
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 09:18:35 PM
I mean the customer
October 22, 2017, 09:15:00 PM
I mean the customer
October 22, 2017, 09:14:28 PM
October 22, 2017, 09:13:55 PM
October 22, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
October 22, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
October 22, 2017, 09:10:25 PM
Platform Handalion works through smart contracts. This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
And what kind of currency will they support?
I can not say exactly. ETH, BTC, Fiat money, I do not know for sure
October 22, 2017, 09:09:19 PM
Platform Handalion works through smart contracts. This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
And what kind of currency will they support?
October 22, 2017, 09:08:49 PM
October 22, 2017, 09:05:58 PM
Activity: 476
October 22, 2017, 04:15:44 PM
Not the best idea to bet on the miracle, imho
Activity: 378
October 22, 2017, 04:13:16 PM
Explain to me, please. The money will be collected until the end? Or if the ICO-phase doesnt succeed, the project close ?
Devs will probably have some break, when they will do the technical stuff and then the main ICO
you wrong at some point. WP says that it is necessary to collect a certain amount before starting work
Well, mean, when they'll do that
I'm afraid that before this may not reach
you think there is no hope?
>7,000 eth for 2 days its really hard
Lol. That's going to be a real miracle Smiley
Activity: 742
October 22, 2017, 03:59:45 PM
Explain to me, please. The money will be collected until the end? Or if the ICO-phase doesnt succeed, the project close ?
Devs will probably have some break, when they will do the technical stuff and then the main ICO
you wrong at some point. WP says that it is necessary to collect a certain amount before starting work
Well, mean, when they'll do that
I'm afraid that before this may not reach
you think there is no hope?
>7,000 eth for 2 days its really hard
Pages:
Jump to: