Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 12. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 03:40:49 AM
Is your ICO crowdsale live ?

Yes, pre-ICO is already in full swing
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 23, 2017, 03:34:09 AM
What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?

It is obvious. The whole point of implementing this system will be only in the implementation of blocking. The rest, including delivery, will be exactly the same. That is, container transportation, air delivery and so on will be maintained.
Activity: 700
October 22, 2017, 10:44:05 PM
Does the project have a bounty campaign?
No, so far this project does not have a bounty campaign at this stage.
Lol, but why? What is the reason for this?
Developers plan to attract bounty participants only at the stage of ICO, for marketing and promotion of their platform.
Now the pre-ICO is in progress, right? How much investment do they plan to collect at this stage?
If I understand correctly, then about 15,000,000 euros.
A very large amount, I hope their pre-ICO campaign is going well!
Do not worry about it. This project has large investors interested in the company's activities. They will be all right. Smiley
For example, translations. Translations of Whitpaper, translations of the site and various other documents into different languages. To attract more interested people around the world.
Activity: 329
October 22, 2017, 10:42:25 PM
Developers plan to attract bounty participants only at the stage of ICO, for marketing and promotion of their platform.
Now the pre-ICO is in progress, right? How much investment do they plan to collect at this stage?
Do not worry about it. This project has large investors interested in the company's activities. They will be all right. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 10:41:10 PM
Would not it be better to start a bounty campaign now? In addition to PR campaigns, the bounty offers many other advantages for developers.
What are the advantages for example?
Activity: 490
October 22, 2017, 10:40:36 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:39:49 PM
Would not it be better to start a bounty campaign now? In addition to PR campaigns, the bounty offers many other advantages for developers.
October 22, 2017, 10:38:24 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:35:47 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:34:34 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:31:57 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:31:32 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:30:46 PM
When do they plan to launch their project?
I did not quite understand after reading whitepaperr, it seems to me in the summer of 2018 or so.
Is it too long to develop?
In fact, for such a complex and large-scale project this is a normal period!
October 22, 2017, 10:29:59 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:29:28 PM
I did not quite understand after reading whitepaperr, it seems to me in the summer of 2018 or so.
Is it too long to develop?
October 22, 2017, 10:28:34 PM
October 22, 2017, 10:16:59 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 22, 2017, 10:01:50 PM
What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?
Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
So it turns out they have their own transport company or something? How it works? Huh
Of course not. All delivery is carried out through outsourcing. They just hire a transport company, that's all.
It turns out that they do not have their own warehouses, right?
Yes exactly Wink
Activity: 686
October 22, 2017, 10:01:18 PM
Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
So it turns out they have their own transport company or something? How it works? Huh
Of course not. All delivery is carried out through outsourcing. They just hire a transport company, that's all.
It turns out that they do not have their own warehouses, right?
Activity: 588
October 22, 2017, 10:00:34 PM
Pages:
Jump to: