Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 3. (Read 13152 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 11:52:43 AM
What about delivery? So, the project has some new logistics solutions?
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 25, 2017, 11:42:22 AM
Will the terms of participation change in November? Will there be any bonuses for investors?

It seems to me that the development team said that during the main phase of sales conditions will be changed. We will wait for the official statement of the developers
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 11:29:00 AM
Will the terms of participation change in November? Will there be any bonuses for investors?

I do not think that something will change radically. However, it is in the interest of developers to introduce any actions to raise the community's loyalty to the project
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 11:25:04 AM

Yes, it interests me, too. I did not have time to buy tokens on the presale, to my regret
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 10:55:04 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 10:36:50 AM
It turns out, now we need to wait until November 7?

Developers talk about this. But I seriously think about whether to participate in the ICO of this project.

Is there any special reason for this?

Well, the developers were not able to raise money during the pre-ICO. This is an indicator of the competence of the team, it seems to me.

It's too loud statement. Of course, certain miscalculations in the campaign were, but nevertheless it does not cancel the fact that the project is very good)
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 25, 2017, 10:27:34 AM
I think it's worth the wait on November 7th. Let's see what the developers will tell us. I will not even return the invested funds - this project will fully justify itself.
Activity: 392
October 25, 2017, 10:23:54 AM

Developers talk about this. But I seriously think about whether to participate in the ICO of this project.

Well, the developers were not able to raise money during the pre-ICO. This is an indicator of the competence of the team, it seems to me.
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 25, 2017, 10:19:53 AM
This is a Russian project, right?

Judging by the names of the team members, this is a Russian project
Activity: 339
October 25, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

Activity: 392
October 25, 2017, 10:02:07 AM

Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.

Is it something like ICO for individual batches of goods?
Activity: 490
October 25, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 09:43:12 AM
Dear friends, like-minded people, investors and crypto-enthusiasts,

Thanks to everyone who supported our pre-ICO and invested in the development of the idea and creation of the Handelion ecosystem!

Handelion Pre-ICO has ended today on 24th of October 2017 at 10:00 (UTC).

During the presale, we were receiving support as well as many valuable recommendations, hints and useful suggestions from the community. We are going to follow these recommendations in preparation and launch of our ICO, which is scheduled for 10th of December 2017.

Now, those who have entrusted their ETH to us and have got our tokens, have two opportunities: the first, to stay with us and continue supporting our project and the second, to get a full repayment of your ETH. If some of you would like to get the repayment, please, send us the refund request to our email address [email protected]. The refund option will be available till the 7th of November 2017.

Once again, we thank everyone who invests in the future of international wholesale trade! You’re right! You are brave and resolute! It’s wonderful to cooperate with you! We are glad that you are with us! Thank you again for your support and trust in us and our business, thank you for ideas, recommendations and suggestions! Stay with us!

Handelion Team

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube

So you have successfully collected money? I do not quite understand
Activity: 339
October 25, 2017, 09:16:17 AM
I never managed to invest in this project ... What a pity ...

You will still have such an opportunity! Pre-ICO is over, but there will be a major phase of selling tokens
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2017, 09:03:35 AM
So, it turns out, the project goes to ICO?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 08:53:53 AM
I never managed to invest in this project ... What a pity ...
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

I wonder how much money they have already collected?

Approximately 350 ethers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

I wonder how much money they have already collected?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 07:38:52 PM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high.  Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
In fact, the pre-sale campaign is over at the moment!
That is, I'm late?
And how now, there is no more opportunity to invest in this project?
Most likely on November 7, the ICO starts and again there will be an opportunity to buy tokens.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: