Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 4. (Read 13152 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 07:38:01 PM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high.  Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
In fact, the pre-sale campaign is over at the moment!
That is, I'm late?
And how now, there is no more opportunity to invest in this project?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 07:35:39 PM
That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high.  Smiley
In fact, the pre-sale campaign is over at the moment!
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 24, 2017, 07:35:05 PM
This is a Russian project, right?
I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
I just think that Russia is a very promising country in terms of developing the crypto-currency industry.
October 24, 2017, 07:34:45 PM
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high. Smiley
Activity: 434
October 24, 2017, 07:34:22 PM
I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
October 24, 2017, 07:34:04 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:33:41 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:33:12 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:32:45 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:30:04 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:28:32 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
Well, I do not think so. probably not
It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services  Undecided
Try to read whitepaper more carefully, there is a lot of information, maybe you missed something? Wink
October 24, 2017, 07:27:49 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services  Undecided
October 24, 2017, 07:27:11 PM
Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com.
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.

It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
Yes, I hope to see this project in action. A good idea!
October 24, 2017, 07:26:38 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 03:12:37 PM
We have to notice that this thread will be locked in on 7th of November. Feel free to ask questions before this date. New thread with new fancy design will be started in a few days after November 7.

Handelion Team

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 07:26:03 PM
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.

It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive  Smiley
October 24, 2017, 07:25:17 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 03:07:32 PM
Dear friends, like-minded people, investors and crypto-enthusiasts,

Thanks to everyone who supported our pre-ICO and invested in the development of the idea and creation of the Handelion ecosystem!

Handelion Pre-ICO has ended today on 24th of October 2017 at 10:00 (UTC).

During the presale, we were receiving support as well as many valuable recommendations, hints and useful suggestions from the community. We are going to follow these recommendations in preparation and launch of our ICO, which is scheduled for 10th of December 2017.

Now, those who have entrusted their ETH to us and have got our tokens, have two opportunities: the first, to stay with us and continue supporting our project and the second, to get a full repayment of your ETH. If some of you would like to get the repayment, please, send us the refund request to our email address [email protected]. The refund option will be available till the 7th of November 2017.

Once again, we thank everyone who invests in the future of international wholesale trade! You’re right! You are brave and resolute! It’s wonderful to cooperate with you! We are glad that you are with us! Thank you again for your support and trust in us and our business, thank you for ideas, recommendations and suggestions! Stay with us!

Handelion Team

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
October 24, 2017, 07:24:53 PM
October 24, 2017, 07:24:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: