Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 22. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
How TKeycoin would solve the problems of lacking of authority in their system?
Activity: 30
October 26, 2018, 05:18:06 AM
previously, the ico was until the end of November.Now until the end of the year.Why?
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
what the heck? ICO scam?
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
TKeycoin has great potentials over establishing peer to peer payment processed payment system but TKeycoin really a scam project?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 12, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY TKEYCOIN DAO TO BANKS AND THE FINANCIAL SECTOR :

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP
into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance - solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform
payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other
in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking - for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information
and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. Solution allows users to make payments
without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented
SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of crypto currency.
Conduct instant and safe payments.

Are you sure that you will be able to provide a sufficient level of protection for the use of your platform by banks?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Tkeycoin Iron Atom Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators

Tkeycoin DAO allows users or enterprises to conduct fast inter-transaction transactions. All accounts and transactions are cryptographically secure and verified algorithmically. Payments can be allowed only by the account holder, and all payments are processed automatically, without any third parties or intermediaries. TBP instantly checks the balance and accounts for the transfer of payments and sends a notice of payment with a minimum delay for a few seconds.
copper member
July 27, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

The goal of the Tkeycoin project is to make blockchain technology available to civil society. We are developing a new blockchain platform that will allow users to make purchases with cryptocurrency anywhere in the world. Start paying with cryptocurrency in restaurants, shops and any other places.

Learn more - tkeycoin.com

If you expect a huge popularity for the platform, you sould be prepeard to that situation if at the same time many people want to conduct a transaction .. Do you have something for this case?
The protocol will be able to process up above 500,000 transactions per second, due to the use of a highly developed chain trace mechanism in its work. It is expected that this will allow expanded the scope of application and allow the use of crypto-currencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Well, it's cool that you predicted it. I became more and more confident in the professionalism of the Tkeycoin DAO team.
We work hard for the bests results! Thanks for your constructive question.
copper member
July 12, 2018, 10:00:00 AM
Hi! Can i get a full list of which countries that can pay on Tkeycoin platform by credit card??
Hi! Sure!
Abkhazia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Vatican city, UK (United Kingdom), Hungary, Vietnam, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Qatar, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, China,Korea (Republic of Korea), Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Estonia, Japan
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

It’s time to understand that this project is a scam and an attempt to show that money has been collected is also a hoax. In reality, they did not raise the funds they are talking about. Icoholder site has once again proved that he does not check projects for real kyc creators and ready to place any project for money.
Once again, be careful this scam!
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
It is a crypto trade is rather interesting!
Really great idea, engaging idea.  Good luck team.
Thank You!
October 18, 2018, 03:29:11 PM

Hello!
Read the design-technical documentation, so as not to seem silly Smiley At the moment, your statements are unfounded, nothing more.
LOL WHAT?
Everyone who has visited this topic before the updates , saw that your team was about 500 000 transactions.For a long time!Also , it was reported in the media!
Activity: 4
October 18, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
Maybe we should try to report abuse at github?

https://github.com/contact/report-abuse?report=tkeycoin-dao
copper member
July 26, 2018, 11:30:18 AM
Tkeycoin ... The company will become a leader in their field! I'm sure ICO will be very successful and will gather the necessary sum to start the project! This company deserves a lot of attention! I'm sure she'll have great future!
Thank You!

I want to have complete control over my actions in your program. Will I have it or someone from outside can interfere in my busines?
All users have full control over their payments, money transfers and the exchange of crypto currency. And also you will have reports and detailed statistics on payments, calculations, exchange of crypto-currencies and much more for solving any financial problems.

Can you specify what the statistics you mentioned above, please?
I mean you can get a full picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future more people will make more payments from a mobile phone, which means that there will be more and more practical benefits from such statistics.
Very likely you are right, time will tell. Thanks for the answer.
Your welcome. And thank you for your interest in our project. If there are more questions, please contact us. https://tkeycoin.com/ico/ru/

what about the anonymity of transactions? in my business it is necessary. If I use your platform, will I have this option?
Yes. Of course. To ensure security and to hide transactions from third parties, in the purse user will be able to choose the type of transaction (Anonymous or Public).You can change the settings in your personal account.
Okay. Do you have some instructions for the case of loss the device on which was logged into your application? This is important.
If your mobile device is lost or stolen, you can immediately cancel your device without blocking your wallet.
You can still make payments using other devices.Create for yourself any number of accounts for greater security.
October 18, 2018, 06:29:35 AM
Activity: 204
July 12, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY TKEYCOIN DAO TO BANKS AND THE FINANCIAL SECTOR :

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP
into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance - solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform
payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other
in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking - for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information
and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. Solution allows users to make payments
without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented
SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of crypto currency.
Conduct instant and safe payments.

Are you sure that you will be able to provide a sufficient level of protection for the use of your platform by banks?
October 10, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
where is the roadmap? why is there still a 404 error?

you also said that Arab investors will make the first transaction in September.Where is the transaction?
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Hi! How to pay in your platform with the Bitcoin? Huh
For payment in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), DASH write to us in the support service, you will be formed an individual address for payment.
Or use the payment method via Payeer.

If you have any questions, problems with payment or you did not find a convenient way for you, then write to our support team [email protected] - We are always ready to help you
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
October 06, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
Where's the white paper, where's the team? This is a Scam?

Yes it is 100% SCAM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tkeycoin-fake-team-scam-5027599
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:51:18 AM
Hi! I found the Tkeycoin page in Bitcoin Wiki. Is this real or fake?
Hello! Yes it's true!
Now Tkeycoin has a page in Bitcoin Wiki
You can check the information https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/TKEYCOIN_DAO

Also Tkeycoin has new updates -- two social network:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/
https://vimeo.com/tkeycoin
Activity: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:09:15 PM
Where's the white paper, where's the team? This is a Scam?
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
Hi! I found the Tkeycoin page in Bitcoin Wiki. Is this real or fake?
Hello! Yes it's true!
Now Tkeycoin has a page in Bitcoin Wiki
You can check the information https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/TKEYCOIN_DAO
Pages:
Jump to: