Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 25. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
This is beneficial for you and for us. I'll explain why. The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for maintaining and increasing the exchange rate of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and understandable, in order to extract more, more Tkeycoin coins are required. It is not profitable to sell its assets, since with an increase in the price of coins to $ 10 the minimum threshold for the mining of 3000TCD will be $ 30,000. The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
And what kind of encryption system is this? I hear it for the first time!

This encryption system is called Iron Atom Technology
The encryption was based on an iron atom, which allows generating millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to hack a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
August 09, 2018, 03:16:58 AM
When you are going to start ICO? I would like also to see your project at IcoGuide.com it is interesting to see their opinion
copper member
July 11, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
Hello TCD Team! what are the phase of the work for the moment? Smiley
Hay! This information you can found at witpaper roadmap and of project https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
copper member
July 25, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
I like the function that is in some banks. I'm talking about cashback. Do you have it?
Yes. Of course.Take part in promotions and sales, manage your orders in the marketplace.  If you pay with TCD, you can get up to 30% of the cashback.
More details in the white paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
Good project. when airdrop?  when bounty?
Activity: 53
August 09, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
For payment by mobile phones you must have virtual credit cards which accepting crypto. And you must have agreement from Visa or Mastercard. But you don't have this as they want not work with crypto!
copper member
July 25, 2018, 03:42:14 AM
You write that transactions using Tkeycoin DAO are committed quickly. How fast? Can there be interference and if so which ones?
Tkeycoin DAO allows users or enterprises to conduct fast inter-transaction transactions. All accounts and transactions are cryptographically secure and verified algorithmically. Payments can be allowed only by the account holder, and all payments are processed automatically, without any third parties or intermediaries. TBP instantly checks the balance and accounts for the transfer of payments and sends a notice of payment with a minimum delay for a few seconds.

Any bonuses?
Hallo!  BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD

And also attentive users can find  find a promotional code for an additional bonus on the partner sites.
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao
Activity: 182
August 07, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
For payment by mobile phones you must have virtual credit cards which accepting crypto. And you must have agreement from Visa or Mastercard. But you don't have this as they want not work with crypto!
Activity: 53
August 07, 2018, 09:17:28 AM
Very creative project, I want to know how your coin can help the interests of the miners?
After all, the bulk of the mining industry is miners
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
where can I read more about the project? in which social networks is the project? instagram, twitter?
copper member
July 11, 2018, 09:29:40 AM
Hi! What are the functions of the platform?
Hallo!
Tkeycoin DAO is a cryptographic decentralized platform built on the mechanism of artificialintelligence, opening a new world of opportunities for people and business. A new cryptographic Protocol, the blockchain, the new cryptocurrency. Our concept will change the perception of the cryptocurrency industry, making them available to millions of people. The technology can be applied in payment systems, financial services, economy and in all otherindustries, including the state and municipal sectors.
Tkeycoin is a cryptocurrency capable of handling up to 500,000 transactions per second. Its cryptographic decentralized platform is built on the mechanism of artificial intelligence. Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

You can get to know more about your question from whitepeper . https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 60
August 03, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
Hello team! Just perused the information on your site.
Where and how do I receive a 15% bonus?
I think the question concerns bonuses for buying tokens
Get + 15% more cryptocurrencies when you buy tokens on ICO.
1000 USD = 1150 TCD
More about sales here: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

How can I get my cashback in 30%?
In the international Marketplace -Tkeycoin, will be a cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

How can I exchange your tokens on crypto currency?
Through exchanger.
Provisional date when TCD be listed on the exchange is December 2018.
Tkeycoin will appear on HitBTC.
Generally we plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year.  The whole list cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX

On what crypto currencys can I change your tokens?
Probably for any available Crypto currency on the exchanger
copper member
July 11, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
I like the idea with the cash back. This is very nice bonus.
And what about payment for the transaction? Is there a fee for payment by credit card?
We have customer focus and understanding of the business vision. Given that our goal is to make the market clear and accessible, it is advisable to start with the convenience of customers.
Paying through our payment systems Commission from users is not charged. Commission paid by us. Also Tkeycoin charges users with a nominal 1% fee on all international transactions. Not only that, the processes are tax-free and can thus allow small scale businesses to make global payments with much more easily.
Our principle is to act on the needs of the community, creating new priority opportunities for it.
copper member
July 24, 2018, 03:45:50 AM
Masternode 3000 or more large amount can be blocked?
Hello! Starting with 3000 TCD and more.
I realized that from 3000. it turns out that anyone who bought 100,000 can put such a node? This is absurd, all the coins that have a node it has a fixed number, you talked about 3000. it turns out that "mining" is not profitable and there is not any decentralization, whales will buy the most part and start manipulating the course.
Before drawing conclusions, please read the project documentation and information on all the platform sites - it is publicly available.
Each user who owns in his wallet from 3000 TCD can earn coins.
About DPOSTOAI you can read in the project documentation - https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf (Beginning on page 31)

That's why I'm asking. For example, I have 3000 for the node to work, but many coins of the node are not fixed as you have, but a certain amount and you can own as many coins as you want, without a second IP, and so on, you can not put the second node.
It turns out that you have a multinode and someone will buy coins for example for a million dolars, all the blocks under him will be squeezed out, and 3000 are crumbs with which it makes no sense to stick.

Individuals with 3000 TCD and more will be able to earn crypto currency. The share of coins produced is distributed among all network members with a balance of 3000 TCD.
With the increase in the total number of coins, the share of coins received for individuals decreases, securing the value of the TCD currency. To maintain a share at a high level, your balance should increase in proportion to the total number of coins.
Thus, persons investing in the PRE-ICO and ICO stages get great opportunities for obtaining future coins, since in the early stages their share of remuneration is much higher.
Suppose you sold your part of the coins on the exchange. For example, by selling 500,000 TCD, you transfer your computing power or share in getting to another user.
The result - the share between the participants in the deal was distributed in a new way. If you compare the example Bitcoin, it turns out, you would have given the exchange currency (bitcoin) and equipment for mining.
The fair distribution of financial flows preserves the proportion between the funds received by users for the consumption of resources and the funds received by the fund for the development of each production cycle. Therefore, demand and supply within the economy of any scale are always balanced.
Our model consists of the key factors of the release of reserves and the limit on the aggregate supply. A limited and properly controlled release of reserves increases the chances of a slow growth in demand, which raises the price of crypto currency.

Financial solution start from here
With great opportunities in the future this is the most trusted project
Less stress for great income
Thank You!

if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision
In my opinion, everything is described in detail here, what other information is needed to further study this project, the idea is a good, excellent team.
Thanks for the positive review!
Activity: 88
August 03, 2018, 06:08:42 AM
How i can use my  professional skills for get  tokens?
Activity: 60
August 03, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
It's great that one touch of the phone with an unlocked screen is enough for payment. And i can pay only via the Internet or offline too?
Activity: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

1. Why are the road maps on the website and in White Paper different?
2. What are the visible results of your work you are ready to show by the time of the end of the ICO?
copper member
July 23, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
A good project, your team did a very good job. But I'm here wondering how you can guarantee that money will not be lost in transactions?
Blockchain protocol provides a complete Turing platform with secure contract technology, using the Iron Atom Technology encryption system, RSA2048, Curve25519

I have a proposal to promote your ICO here in Korea.who do I contact?
Hello, please contact [email protected]

Thanks Cheesy
Glad to help you! If you have any questions, please contact us! https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

I can't find the graph of token distribution and use of proceeds. do you have this?
Sure
This information you find in chapter "Distribution Of Tkeycoin"  https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/
At the moment sold 28987786.49 TCD of 100,000,000 TCD
Tokens remaining: 71012213.51 TCD

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.
Thank You!
Pages:
Jump to: