Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 24. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
Very interesting project! Where did you get the idea? where did you get the inspiration to work on the project?
We basis of the development of technology lay popular scientific research, such as Game Theory, the Theory of Claude Shannon, Alan Turing Theory, Entropy of random numbers, artificial intelligence IBM Watson, own developed programming language.
copper member
July 26, 2018, 09:04:46 AM
Russian.
Bceм пpивeт.Зaдaл пpocтыe вoпpocы в гpyппe вк зa чтo пoлyчил пepмaнeнтный бaн пo пpичинe "cooбщeниe нe пo тeмe".

English.
Hi, everybody.I'm in the official group Vkontakte tkeycoin asked the administrators of the group, why the likes in instagram in their account are wound up, as well as what kind of Arab holding invested in their project.In consequence of which i received a permanent ban.They didn't answer my questions either.I didn't initially think it was a Scam.But now I don't even know what to think.
Hello, on this issue, please contact [email protected]

How is large that sums can I store in my wallet tkeycoin? And is there a restriction in accepting payments from my clients?
You can accept large payments from customers without restrictions. And also store millions of dollars on a business account in the Tkeycoin crypto currency. Information about transactions and account balances is available only to you.
copper member
July 12, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
At us legal ICO. We accept Bank credit cards and cryptocurrency ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH.
Acceptance in the Fiat currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the
company. Working with the Fiat currency we can identify the recipient and the sender, also find the beginning and end of the transaction chain. Currencies are regulated by various regulatory bodies (Ministry of Finance, Federal tax service, economic crime unit, police, Central Bank, regional banks and other subordinate bodies).

And what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?
A minimum number of tokens for buying now is 250TCD. And there are no limits on our side, regarding maximum. The limit within the number of coins provided for public sale. Also, the limits can be set by banking institutions, for example, the limit of payment by credit card, set by the Bank Issuer or payment system. The same is true when paying with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 15, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
With all the talk of crypto replacing fiat money, do you think that it is possible at all? I know that people hate change, I've heard my friends badmouth crypto (they don't understand crypto at all, by the way)
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
August 12, 2018, 05:49:01 PM
Judging by the devs' replies in this thread, I'm willing to trust them completely. I'm 100% sure my money is in good hands, y'know?
That's the only thing that matters when it comes to payment systems.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Tkeycoin DAO allows users or enterprises to conduct fast inter-transaction transactions. All accounts and transactions are cryptographically secure and verified algorithmically. Payments can be allowed only by the account holder, and all payments are processed automatically, without any third parties or intermediaries. TBP instantly checks the balance and accounts for the transfer of payments and sends a notice of payment with a minimum delay for a few seconds.
copper member
July 25, 2018, 10:20:50 AM
Was the test performed in relation to this amount 500,000 transactions per second? Can I buy cryptocurrency Tkeycoin with which types of currency crypto, will it also be accepted fiat currency?
Yes, we did research. 500 000 is not the limit. The speed of the network is growing due to the volume of transactions.
Tkeycoin can be bought for rubles, euros, dollars and other currencies. Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC, etc. (More than 50 types of tokens and cryptocurrencies). More detailed information can be obtained in the personal account.

Hello! Please explain to me why your website for users is filled with a lot of diverse information, and the website for developers is almost empty. I am interested in DAPP and smart contracts, and while you offer to just buy a token)
Because now the project is at the stage of crowdsale. DApps and smart contracts will be available after the development is completed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.

It is another security level because without our authorization of face and touch id we cannot give permission to the wallet for transacting our coins. So they are providing very security level people for using the tkeycoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 02:53:39 AM
With all the talk of crypto replacing fiat money, do you think that it is possible at all? I know that people hate changes, I've heard my friends badmouth crypto (they don't understand crypto at all, by the way).
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
this is a very interesting idea. But is it so new and necessary? Now there are many payment systems using a phone, and a variety of applications. how special will this be different? and in order to repay the cryptography, it is necessary for a particular seller to accept this currency. how will it look now?
copper member
July 12, 2018, 05:54:39 AM
I like the construction of this project! Flawless activity, sensible website, a rather interesting website!
Thank You!
Activity: 30
August 09, 2018, 09:16:56 AM
If I registered a private account without specifying passport data, will I be able to buy tokens?
copper member
July 25, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
And what kind of encryption system is this? I hear it for the first time!

This encryption system is called Iron Atom Technology
The encryption was based on an iron atom, which allows generating millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to hack a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.

Very interesting! I've never really heard anything about it. I want to learn this topic. Thanks for the quick response.
Thank you for your interest in Tkeycoin DAO. If there are problems or misunderstandings, please contact me, I will answer any of your questions regarding our platform.
copper member
July 11, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
Hay! I have a quastion. I registered my account, could I change my wallet address?
Hi! It could be changed before tokens were sent to your wallet.
August 09, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
I am very satisfied with the project team. The project is very global, necessary and in demand. He will have a good future. Smiley
copper member
July 25, 2018, 07:25:29 AM
If I want to quickly receive cash on a bank card ...? How and where can I exchange Tkeycoin for currency?
Exchange Tkeycoin for rubles, dollars or euros, as easy as in other payment systems. Use specialized online exchangers, for automatic currency exchange.

Any bonuses?
Hallo!  BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD

And also attentive users can find  find a promotional code for an additional bonus on the partner sites.
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao

Aww! Cool! How many bonuses will this code give me?

Promotional codes give an additional bonus of up to 15%. At the moment, the bonus is 15%, when activating the promotional code, you can get + 15%. Total 30% of the bonus.

What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
This is beneficial for you and for us. I'll explain why. The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for maintaining and increasing the exchange rate of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and understandable, in order to extract more, more Tkeycoin coins are required. It is not profitable to sell its assets, since with an increase in the price of coins to $ 10 the minimum threshold for the mining of 3000TCD will be $ 30,000. The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

How long should I store my assets on the platform?
The contribution can be short-term, long-term and unlimited, depending on your goals and objectives. But do not forget that the longer the user freezes his funds in the system, the more percentage he will receive.
copper member
July 11, 2018, 10:25:00 AM
Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
At us legal ICO. We accept Bank credit cards and cryptocurrency ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH.
Acceptance in the Fiat currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the
company. Working with the Fiat currency we can identify the recipient and the sender, also find the beginning and end of the transaction chain. Currencies are regulated by various regulatory bodies (Ministry of Finance, Federal tax service, economic crime unit, police, Central Bank, regional banks and other subordinate bodies).
August 09, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
Why did you choose hitbtc as your first exchange?From the whole list of exchanges provided, this is the worst.And the capitalization and verification procedure is the most inconvenient if the amount is large.Please try to get to the binance first, for example.
A large and well-thought-out project should not have problems with entering a large exchange.The main thing that with documents everything was all right.
August 09, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
I find a bug on your site. A "Finish" button in exemple with apple is not working.
August 09, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
Basically they need it because they need some basic information about their customer. Also they will use bio metric because it is important to them to monitor every single transaction of their customer.

Good afternoon. With regards to mining, tell me, by "freezing" is meant some specific procedure? Or that's enough just not to touch the coin in my account?
Pages:
Jump to: