Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 60. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
Hello, Admin! When will tkeycoin be listed in exchanges?
The date of placement on the exchanges is scheduled for December 2018. We form the project, both from the technical and economic side.
For wide distribution and obtaining the reliable status of the asset - TCD, it is necessary to place the asset on international exchanges, which have authority in the market and cooperate with both centralized and decentralized organizations. Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX - are such.
The right choice of the exchange is a key factor in the future of the cryptocurrency. I wish you will not mistaken. Good luck! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Is Tkeycoin a security or a utility token?
In the future, it is planned to pass a commission on securities to open ways of scaling in the American stock markets.
After the transition from the centralized stage, the platform will move to the decentralized stage. After that, digital assets will be converted into cryptocurrency.

Okay, but why all this will have to be done? for what?
copper member
Activity: 5
June 20, 2018, 07:03:00 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. You are real professionals. Good luck, guys!
Thanks for the feedback! Nice to know that!
copper member
June 21, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Why you decided to conduct ICO?
This is the most effective solution for the implementation of all Tkeycoin functionality. Additional investments could accelerate project development by providing the necessary conditions for development and scaling up. The average age of the team is 35 years, the participants already have experience in business, programming, cryptography, scientific research and other industries. These factors allow us to create a completely different approach based on science a-ld mathematics rather than on our own benefit. We are driven by a great dea and new technologies, we want to attract the attention of a wide audience to scale the project at the international level. Joining the project world researchers, developers, businesses and millions of users. Let's join forces and make this world a better place!

You should still hire a normal designer because all that I see now is clearly not done by the best people in my business. There are no questions on the documentation, but there are questions how you will monetize the platform itself?
Thanks for the feedback!

The platform is funded by transaction fees and financial services for business:

• Commission from the mining;
• Internet-Acquiring;
• Token issue (ICO);
• Launch applications and Gapps;
• Implementation of the solution for business, banking, financial and state spheres.;
• Third-party financing;
• Increase in the value of digital capital TCD.

The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects.

The technology that we develop can be applied in various sectors of economic activity-it is regulated within the framework of standard legislation, as it is software, through which institutions can reduce their costs by 80% and move to a new level of financial transactions or get the latest storage systems.

It is due to the technology that the company's success in the market is achieved, due to which the assets that are placed on the exchanges are growing. As in the usual business practice, the company produces the issue of shares.
Activity: 93
June 21, 2018, 10:06:38 AM
Hay! I'm not sure that i'm understand the concept of your project enough. Can you describe what your project does, what are its features?
copper member
June 20, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
Hay! Do  you have some office or another area for work on a project and where?
Hey! Now the company is located in Russia, Moscow. At the end of June, the company moved to the
United Arab Emirates. Currently, negotiations are underway to register the company in Dubai
Silicon Oasis
Activity: 11
June 21, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
This project sounds and very interesting, this airdrop will help to increase the popularity, it will be a success!
Regular task;
copper member
June 20, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
When TCD will start its public sales? Is it ongoing now?

If I'm not mistaken - sales was started the 1st of may and ongoing now.
Yes? It's truth!
Activity: 94
June 21, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
Hello, Admin! When will tkeycoin be listed in exchanges?
Activity: 83
June 21, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
Hello! what are the phases of the work?
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
project is very exciting and also the teams of project are the people who are smart and scholars. I'm sure this project has a bright future! Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
Is Tkeycoin a security or a utility token?
Activity: 80
June 21, 2018, 09:44:04 AM
I really like the project, I follow it from the beginning, a lot of work was done by the guys!
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
Is it possible for the citizens or residents of the US to participate in the Token Sale?
Activity: 48
June 19, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. You are real professionals. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 35
June 21, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project  Cheesy
Activity: 10
June 21, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
Has either a Presale or a Private Sale round been held prior to the main Token Sale?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 06:50:03 AM
Why you decided to conduct ICO?
This is the most effective solution for the implementation of all Tkeycoin functionality. Additional investments could accelerate project development by providing the necessary conditions for development and scaling up. The average age of the team is 35 years, the participants already have experience in business, programming, cryptography, scientific research and other industries. These factors allow us to create a completely different approach based on science a-ld mathematics rather than on our own benefit. We are driven by a great dea and new technologies, we want to attract the attention of a wide audience to scale the project at the international level. Joining the project world researchers, developers, businesses and millions of users. Let's join forces and make this world a better place!
Activity: 90
June 21, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
Wary interesting project. And how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for this project?
We aim to collect Funding Cap $ 85.00M but Target Funding $ 50.00M
what are you planning to do with the cash?
Activity: 248
June 21, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
When TCD will start its public sales? Is it ongoing now?

If I'm not mistaken - sales was started the 1st of may and ongoing now.
Yes? It's truth!
And how to take a part in sales?
Pages:
Jump to: