Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 56. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:42:09 AM
Hi all. Please tell, does your application will support cashback or some other classical options from traditional payment systems?
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
Hi friends! Like your project. How about referral program? Did you start it?
copper member
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
Hello! Amazing project! If the project was successful and will it expand, do you have the funds to support development in this case?
Hello! Thank you! 20% of TCD from the first issue carried out by means of ICO is stored in a reserve decentralized Fund to Finance operating expenses, cover the costs of doing business and for the future expansion of the network Tkeycoin DAO.
Activity: 108
July 01, 2018, 04:30:27 AM
Hello. Incredible project guys! What is the minimum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?
Activity: 238
July 01, 2018, 04:22:19 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins have you already sold? Where can I see this information?
copper member
June 26, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 30, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
How do you want to promote the platform? After all, I heard that contactless payments already exist
We plan to create world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
We suppose that there are several reasons for this
- Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
- The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
- Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
- Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

I will be watching the project if these chips work perfectly, then this token will exactly give an excellent profit to all its investors. I will follow and watch )))
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
Hi. Will your application be using touchID technology, or I need just to tap to pay?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
sound great
Thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
How do you want to promote the platform? After all, I heard that contactless payments already exist
We plan to create world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?

copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:13:34 AM
I saw your site but didn't quite understand where and in what place can I pay for services with the help of your platform? Do you currently have a list?
Cryptocurrency Tkeycoin will be used as a widely available means of payment, having all the properties of the usual currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in all spheres of economic activity, receiving payment by credit card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, public institution, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway that will provide the ability to pay for goods or services with any cryptocurrency in the future. At the moment only TCD.
Let's say you decide to go to a restaurant, you get an invoice, you take your phone out of your pocket, open a mobile app Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

We create a single payment gateway that will provide an opportunity to pay for goods or services with any cryptocurrency in the future. At the moment only TCD.

According to our estimates, there will be thousands of tokens and cryptocurrencies in the future.
• Suppose I own a GOOGLE token and I decided to take advantage of YANDEX services, and for that, I don't need to own YANDEX tokens, I can pay with GOOGLE tokens.
Or
I decided to go to a restaurant, they bring me an account, I get the phone out of my pocket, open The tkeycoin mobile application, with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.
I paid GOOGLE, the store received the currency that it accepts, whether it is a Token of The restaurant "Teahouse" or rubles, dollars, euros.

The scalability of the Protocol

Processing 500,000 transactions per second will allow you to keep payments fast in the future.

Smart contracts

Let's start with an example, I'm in a cafe paying with GOOGLE tokens, the transaction is confirmed, but the store has not yet received a RUB.

What to do?

At this time, a smart contract is created that must sell GOOGLE tokens on the exchange, or exchanged on a connected exchanger, or Bank and send money to the seller's account.

Mining without equipment
• Eco, fast, technically and economically.
• The owner needs to buy coins and freeze them to start extracting coins.

How's the mining going?

There is an artificial intelligence-based functions, which learns with each new transaction uses the algorithm of BIG DATA, the robot checks thousands of transactions, looking at the behavior of purses, the behavior of the transaction, META tags, going thousands of information, create a rating of each purse, and on the basis of the data, the robot in the future, enough to confirm 10 of the 20 transaction, to be sure, in order to avoid double expenses, double transaction, respectively the transaction processing will continue to grow with each new transaction, until you reach peak accuracy 99.9%

Internet acquiring
• Payment gateway for online stores, freelancers, etc.
• Connection per day, it is possible to verify yourself as a user have the ability to work anonymously.
• Any business can start accepting thousands of tokens and cryptocurrencies, and eventually receive the currency TCD.

Marketplace
• A single platform with reviews and promotions from sellers who have connected acquiring, real reviews that are not removed, you can write a review only when ordering.

Platform for developers
• The creation and issue of its own token-based Protocol TBP ( Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol ) or the creation of decentralized applications.

For whom?
▪️For banks;
▪️For financial corporations;
▪️For small, medium and large businesses;
▪️For users;
▪️And all thanks to the large number of transaction processing.
▪️Tkeycoin is not an ERC 20 token, or any other

What will be implemented first?
▪️A decentralized wallet
▪️Ability to perform system updates
▪️TCD payments in any cafe, restaurant, bar, etc
▪️Acquiring for business or users

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/onepager.pdf

▶️ New blockchain protocol ( TBP ) https://tkeycoin.com/blockchain/

▶️ https://tkeycoin.market
We accept: ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, RUR, USD, EURO.
Activity: 54
June 30, 2018, 03:00:03 PM
What benefits can Tkeycoin Payments offers compared to competitors?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
I saw your site but didn't quite understand where and in what place can I pay for services with the help of your platform? Do you currently have a list?
Cryptocurrency Tkeycoin will be used as a widely available means of payment, having all the properties of the usual currency. Users will be able to make payments online and offline in all spheres of economic activity, receiving payment by credit card (Shops, cafes, restaurants, public institution, etc.).
We create a single payment gateway that will provide the ability to pay for goods or services with any cryptocurrency in the future. At the moment only TCD.
Let's say you decide to go to a restaurant, you get an invoice, you take your phone out of your pocket, open a mobile app Tkeycoin, pay with one touch and the transaction is successfully confirmed.

Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
Hello guys. What system did you use to create your token? Is it Etherium token or Bitcoin?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:06:21 AM
When is Tkeycoin planning to be listed on crypto exchanges?
We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year. The exchanges are tentatively scheduled for December. Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX
Own wallet will be implemented, as cryptocurrency Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform. Support for cold wallets and API integration with virtual wallets is planned for the future.
copper member
June 25, 2018, 03:46:59 PM
I heard that your platform makes available a large number of currencies. Do user need to open a separate wallet for each of them or how will the exchange be conducted?
Hello. Thank you for feedback. TCD token can be converted into any currency (USD, EUR, RUB) directly upon payment. The user does not need to keep several wallets at the same time.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
really interesting project. robust whitepaper and roadmap, good wabsite. Guys you are real professionals!
Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
Greetings. At your’s project front page, I see that phone will have an application that will allow to me to pay bill with NFC transfer. So I have a question, will it support an iOS platform, and will it allow me to transfer payment between me and someone else in this system, or your project just creating the system to pay at marketplaces?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
Are you making sure that every participant who wants to buy tokens will be able to do so?
I think no doubt about that.
So far everything went smoothly. Website is also light enough to be. Just be aware of the promo is in effect. Some promos have deadlines.
Pages:
Jump to: