Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 55. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
Hi guys! Their idea is quite attractive in my mind! Credible activity, interesting design!
Thank you!

I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

And how can i become a Tkeycoin miner? What i need to do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.
Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Hi! Yes it is possible. Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH

Now in the world there is an acute problem of data security. How do you plan to ensure the full security of my data as a user Tkeycoin DAO?
In the world, many companies work with certain security standards, and are used to encrypt the Quantum computer or the Elliptic curve and others.
But we do not think they are safe enough. Our preference fell on Curve25519: it is an elliptical curve and a set of parameters to it selected in such a way as to provide a higher speed (on average, 20-25%) and get rid of some security problems in the traditional ECDH.
So you can be sure of protecting your data.
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
I have some doubts about the practicality of your product
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:23:59 AM
Has either a Presale or a Private Sale round been held prior to the main Token Sale?
The project has 3 rounds of emissions, which consist of certain stages.
The earliest stage: the end of October 2017
Pre-Sale: february 2018
ICO: may 1
More about the main round of the issue: https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
Do you have any bonuses if I will buy tokens now?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:22:57 AM
When is Tkeycoin planning to be listed on crypto exchanges?
We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year. The exchanges are tentatively scheduled for December. Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX
Own wallet will be implemented, as cryptocurrency Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform. Support for cold wallets and API integration with virtual wallets is planned for the future.

Thank you. And when would I be able to see my token balance?
Balance TCD You can see in the dashboard – tkeycoin.market
There are 2 stages, centralized and decentralized:
- Now the first stage, your coins are stored in Your personal account and tied to Your account. (In Your personal account you have an individual wallet number).
- After completion of the issue and completion of technical works, the project will move to the 2nd stage-decentralized. Cryptographic wallets will be implemented . You download a cryptographic wallet (SOFTWARE), and then transfer your funds from the office to t key coin-wallet. We will publish detailed instructions, and even before the IPO will publish news, organise your email campaign, etc. So that users had time to go to the new software. We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year. Own wallet will be implemented, as cryptocurrency Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform.
Activity: 74
July 02, 2018, 10:23:32 AM
Tell me what is the mission of the company?
copper member
June 21, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
Wary interesting project. And how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for this project?
We aim to collect Funding Cap $ 85.00M but Target Funding $ 50.00M
what are you planning to do with the cash?
Info about your question you can find on our websites, each has a lot of information.

Basic sites:
1. https://tkeycoin.com/ico/ru/ - For users in a simple form
2. https://tkeycoin.com/home/en/ - For developers in more complex filing

Subsections:
3. https://tkeycoin.com/payments/ru/ - Interactive presentation
4. https://tkeycoin.com/blockchain/ - Interactive presentation of the blockade
5. https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/ - Project road map
6. https://tkeycoin.com/coinsale/en/

Project documentation (Philosophy, technical aspects, solutions)
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf - Read it completely

Short squeeze:
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/onepager.pdf

Terms of Sale (Preferential Terms, Dates)
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 67
July 02, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
I realy like this project. you are developing a very demanded product in the future. and how do you manage all this?
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Tell me, us your product will have an application on the phone for a convenient payment. And if I lose my device, can someone, who find that phone make a payment from him?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
The 5000000+ transaction looks spectacular. And the "pay cryptocurrency with the phone" concept sounds amazing. Is there any mobile apps that are available and be able to do the transaction through phone right now? If not yet, when will be the apps finished?

The project looks interesting, will watch closely to this.
Thank you!

The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3-4 quarter of this year.
Own wallet will be implemented, as cryptocurrency Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform. Support for cold wallets and API integration with virtual wallets is planned for the future.

Do I need to have an account on the exchanger in order to use access to various crypto-currencies?
With this scheme, the User does not need to have accounts on crypto exchanges or understand the intricacies of buying/selling through them. Through our online acquiring, the currency of Users will be automatically converted to the TCD cryptocurrency and sent to the store to pay for the goods.
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of cryptocurrency TCD.

Hello, Tkeycoin DAO! Very nice project! Where can I view the ICO Tkeycoin rating?
The rating of the project will appear after the publication of the team.
It will happen this month.
Expect!

Now you can subscribe to the project updates on ICO HOLDER
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393

I have read many ways to earn money on Tkeycoin on your site. One of them was mining. So can you explain more to how to mine Tkeycoin?
We use the word "mining" only for the purity of understanding of users, since this concept is firmly entrenched in the cryptocurrency market.
Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

The project is really interesting, actual and useful. I like it! Why didn't you publish the code on GitHub?
We develop code from scratch. To provide access to it in the early stages is not advisable. Publishing code is required when the platform is in full-time mode.
After the transition to the next stages of development, gradually the information will be posted on the github website. Subscribe if You are interested in it https://github.com/tkeycoin
July 02, 2018, 04:43:17 AM
 Дoбpый дeнь,Кaкoй aлгopитм ?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 01, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Do I need to have an account on the exchanger in order to use access to various crypto-currencies?
With this scheme, the User does not need to have accounts on crypto exchanges or understand the intricacies of buying/selling through them. Through our online acquiring, the currency of Users will be automatically converted to the TCD cryptocurrency and sent to the store to pay for the goods.
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of cryptocurrency TCD.

Which essentially means this works exactly like Bitpay but with different electronic currencies?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 09:44:46 AM
To support such a large-scale project, it is necessary to get good funding on an ongoing basis, because the amount of tokens received during the ico sale will not be enough. What are your potential sources for replenishment of the fund?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects

Launch apps and DApps interesting. Is there an approximate date when this option will be available? Very much I want to see how it will actually work. Many projects promised but so far only a couple have shown a really working thing.
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
How can I use your application, if my phone does not support NFC and TouchID mechanisms?
Activity: 14
July 01, 2018, 08:44:48 AM
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Riveting results, noticing plan, impeccably vision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 08:39:50 AM
With such opportunities to use cryptocurrency as a means of payment and payment without any restrictions,I believe the platform is simply doomed to success.Therefore,I think Tkeycoin with such an idea will be able to take a place in the world market, I believe in it and will definitely follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 09:48:08 AM
Hmm, it's interesting. Guys and what is the token price?
copper member
June 27, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
How do you plan to provide cryptocurrency value growth inside the Tkeycoin project?
Our model consists of key reserve release factors and a limit on total supply. The limited and properly controlled release of reserves increases the chances of a slow growth in demand that raises the price of the cryptocurrency. In order to maximize the created value of the TCD cryptocurrency, in addition to capital gains of all ICO participants, all Users are given the opportunity to purchase absolutely any goods and services in the international marketplace-tkeycoin at a discount of up to 30%, even for other cryptocurrencies and Fiat money.

The concept is quite interesting, but is it convenient - to pay in stores or restaurants BTC, ETH or even Tkeycoin?
To ensure the maximum comfort of Users, the exchange of any currency is carried out automatically. In other words, you can buy a product or service by paying with a regular credit card or cryptocurrency.

Greetings all.
The business will be successful! Amazing plan, absorbing activity!
Thank you !

Wish a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
Thank you! We wish it too!
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
To support such a large-scale project, it is necessary to get good funding on an ongoing basis, because the amount of tokens received during the ico sale will not be enough. What are your potential sources for replenishment of the fund?
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 08:31:36 AM
Have you plans or ideas about transaction reversion if some errors will occurred or payment will be wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: