Pages:
Author

Topic: · - page 5. (Read 48691 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
January 06, 2014, 04:39:03 PM

You need to read more about Bitcoins and decentralization.

You need indeed to read more about bitcoin and not alts.

Alternate cryptocurrencies      137
Announcements (Altcoins)      34

Economics      3
Off-topic      2
Archival      2
Bitcoin Discussion      1
Newbies      1

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
January 06, 2014, 04:32:54 PM
If I can't get my BTC back, no one will donate it again, I promise. Our team have tracked this guys' IP, we are working with police to arrest him. This is the biggest defraud case in Bitcoin world!!!
Arrest him for what?

A lot of us have been trying to warn you people about all these IPO scams.

Digital Currencies are not protected by the FTC federal trade commission. There is no government who can protect you from heists. This is BTC nature, no one protects you but yourself.

Are joking or what?
A scam is a scam , a theft is a theft.

pirate40 ?

Theft of what? YOU ARE SENDING BTC to a known risk. There is no theft of BTC. I think you mean a SCAM, in which case, there is nothing you can do about it.

I think they call that, being an idiot.

By any law on this damn earth , this is called a scam.
And of course , only idiots fall for a scam , that's a pleonasm.

Exactly, it's no different then giving your credit card information to buy something.
In this scenario, actions can be taken to retract your money, via centralized agencies.

With BTC, no one is protecting you but yourself. People willingly send BTC to this shit.

You really need to read a bit more about laws. No offense , please !

You need to read more about Bitcoins and decentralization.
in defi we trust
January 06, 2014, 04:31:40 PM
If I can't get my BTC back, no one will donate it again, I promise. Our team have tracked this guys' IP, we are working with police to arrest him. This is the biggest defraud case in Bitcoin world!!!
Arrest him for what?

Digital Currencies are not protected by the FTC federal trade commission. There is no government who can protect you from heists. This is BTC nature, no one protects you but yourself.

Are joking or what?

pirate40 ?

Theft of what? YOU ARE SENDING BTC to a known risk. There is no theft of BTC. I think you mean a SCAM, in which case, there is nothing you can do about it.

Exactly, it's no different then giving your credit card information to buy something.
In this scenario, actions can be taken to retract your money, via centralized agencies.

With BTC, no one is protecting you but yourself. People willingly send BTC to this shit.

You really need to read a bit more about laws. No offense , please !
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
January 06, 2014, 04:29:05 PM
Arrest him for what?

Are joking or what?

pirate40 ?

Scam is different than theft, www.dictionary.com

It''s no different then giving your credit card information to buy something.

in defi we trust
January 06, 2014, 04:25:39 PM
Arrest him for what?

Are joking or what?

pirate40 ?

legendary
Invest in your knowledge
January 06, 2014, 04:21:56 PM
Arrest him for what?

Are joking or what?

pirate40 ?

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 04:15:33 PM
LOL I can't believe so many people felt for this scam despite the fact that all experienced users warned about this.
The white paper is hi-la-rious  Grin
Visacoin is one of the best scammer I ever seen in Cryptocurrency : he pretends to be dumb and write hilarious bullshit but still get tons of BTC.
$43000 wow happy new year !

$43000? Wink
He scammed $130000 so far

Incredible. Seems like it came to a halt now, though.
in defi we trust
January 06, 2014, 03:48:32 PM
You all realize that you're not supposed to get your donations back in a fundraiser IPO, right? That's not how it works.

Please also realize that once an IPO has started, the content for IPO proposal, especially for the how the rewards/benefits will be allocated to the investors, cannot be changed. But the Visacoin developer has been changing it, and now even in the white paper, it is stated that they may change the coin allocation method.
That's not how it works!

He really shouldn't, but he can do whatever he wants so long as he creates the software. That's the risk you take with these IPOs.

I really shouldn't request Visacoin for refund, but I can do whatever I want so long as he breaks the IPO rules. That's the risk Visacoin takes with these irresponsible actions.

Last but not least, I have to warn Visacoin and his partners. If you really think no one can track and trace your internet IP address with your BTC address, you really underestimate the capability of our Chinese friends.

Why not doing it now?
You can make another user and re-submit the amount if he indeed refunds you!

BUT , you won't see a penny!
in defi we trust
January 06, 2014, 03:46:44 PM
Arrest him for what?

Are joking or what?

pirate40 ?
legendary
Invest in your knowledge
January 06, 2014, 03:00:17 PM
Arrest him for what?

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
January 06, 2014, 01:10:49 PM
Worst white paper ever created, it's just a copy paste of the first post  Cheesy

I told everyone from the start you have no one but yourself to blame, don't even blame visacoin.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
January 06, 2014, 12:42:08 PM
You all realize that you're not supposed to get your donations back in a fundraiser IPO, right? That's not how it works.

Please also realize that once an IPO has started, the content for IPO proposal, especially for the how the rewards/benefits will be allocated to the investors, cannot be changed. But the Visacoin developer has been changing it, and now even in the white paper, it is stated that they may change the coin allocation method.
That's not how it works!

He really shouldn't, but he can do whatever he wants so long as he creates the software. That's the risk you take with these IPOs.

I really shouldn't request Visacoin for refund, but I can do whatever I want so long as he breaks the IPO rules. That's the risk Visacoin takes with these irresponsible actions.

Last but not least, I have to warn Visacoin and his partners. If you really think no one can track and trace your internet IP address with your BTC address, you really underestimate the capability of our Chinese friends.
Awesome, well I hope it works out and makes Visacoin more accountable with this project.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 06, 2014, 11:51:31 AM

That's not how it works!

January 06, 2014, 11:42:05 AM

That's not how it works!

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
January 06, 2014, 11:36:04 AM
incredible, some people are still sending money

They pay for a hope to become rich. It's worth the spent bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120
January 06, 2014, 11:28:07 AM
LOL I can't believe so many people felt for this scam despite the fact that all experienced users warned about this.
The white paper is hi-la-rious  Grin
Visacoin is one of the best scammer I ever seen in Cryptocurrency : he pretends to be dumb and write hilarious bullshit but still get tons of BTC.
$100K wow happy new year !
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 06, 2014, 11:24:34 AM
Quote from: Visacoin Whitepaper
Today you can skillfully use skype, twitter and facebook, but you hardly can imagine that you control the tube switch and show your distant friends that you buy a KFC drumstick by one gram of gold with 0 and 1
Can you rewrite this sentence in proper English? (not for OP)

Today's generation of internet users can use Skype with ease, as with Twitter and Facebook. It's hard to imagine, however, that now with those same friends you can systematically prove and demonstrate a purchase of a KFC meal with cryptographic currency, which all equates to nothing more than binary machine code.

Shouldn't really be doing this guy any favours. I'm not a translator.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
January 06, 2014, 10:40:38 AM
Quote from: Visacoin Whitepaper
Today you can skillfully use skype, twitter and facebook, but you hardly can imagine that you control the tube switch and show your distant friends that you buy a KFC drumstick by one gram of gold with 0 and 1
Can you rewrite this sentence in proper English? (not for OP)
January 06, 2014, 10:35:18 AM
Arrest him for what?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
January 06, 2014, 10:32:58 AM
In next time for other projects we should demand OP deanonymization or escrow to prevent SCAM.
Pages:
Jump to: