Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 40. (Read 83384 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 03, 2014, 11:33:12 PM
http://nyan.bitember.com/ is now open for public for pre-registration.

First 100 to register will get 0% fees.  Smiley

Just post your usernames below, thanks

good to go.  Registered name is "gitm".   thanks again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
January 03, 2014, 11:28:31 PM
http://nyan.bitember.com/ is now open for public for pre-registration.

First 100 to register will get 0% fees.  Smiley

Just post your usernames below, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
January 03, 2014, 09:31:39 PM
1. There is a copy right protection on nyancat and we want to put 7 million nyan aside to pay the

creator if we get sued NYAN!

So, you haven't secured the rights, and hope that "maybe we don't get sued hehe"? And if you do, you intend to pay the guy off with those coins? Nyan indeed.

F*uck copyrights. Just rise it, mine 100500K coins, sell to slow idiots and forget it.

If it ever hits any exchange due to those copyright issues, that is.

Just change name to WAPCOIN lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 03, 2014, 09:11:02 PM
1. There is a copy right protection on nyancat and we want to put 7 million nyan aside to pay the

So, you haven't secured the rights, and hope that "maybe we don't get sued hehe"? And if you do, you intend to pay the guy off with those coins? Nyan indeed.

F*uck copyrights. Just rise it, mine 100500K coins, sell to slow idiots and forget it.

If it ever hits any exchange due to those copyright issues, that is.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
January 03, 2014, 09:09:48 PM

January 03, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
January 03, 2014, 08:24:47 PM
Play the NYAN game & mine @ http://nyan.luckyminers.com
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
January 03, 2014, 08:14:02 PM

Btw ...

Keep posting those great logos!
We can still change the one we are thinking now, so give us your best!

We will, ofc, reward the winning logo with NYAN's!
Still time ppl, give us ur best!

Nyancoin is for the community, we encourage you to be part of it!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 03, 2014, 07:57:15 PM
Nyan Nyan  Tongue Yummy....  Grin

Holy shit and i thought I AM beautiful... but this girl.. is far behind me  Grin

How many nyancoins do i need for one day with her?
Activity: 279
January 03, 2014, 07:53:51 PM

Another update.

So we finally figure out what was going wrong and fixed it.
We are testing it again and hoping there wont be more setbacks.
We are doing our best, but real life requires some time too Smiley

Unfortunately about the release time, i still cant tell.
We will give 12h to 24h notice before releasing, and will post that info here and on the IRC Channel.

It is important for us that we can get a clean launch, and thats why all the delays.
One of the goals of NYAN is to give everyone a fair chance to mine it, that's why we have a "CPU Friendly" pool. So we don't wanna fumble there.

Thanks for all the awesome support so far, with all the meme's and people helping out on IRC. This is not out, but its already great Smiley
We are listening to all your considerations, Twitter, how the first blocks could work ... all this will help us!

I hope to have a time frame tomorrow Smiley

NYAN!

Join us on IRC Freenode -> #NYAN_NYAN
January 03, 2014, 07:48:45 PM
Have you thought of Launching it through Twitter (the wallet and conf file etc) that way we won't have to worry about the DDOSs or people trolling, just my opinion, but if you are don't forget to mention it on the first page.

Twitter launch, then here after
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 03, 2014, 07:46:27 PM
my oppinion is that you shouldn't pre-announce when the coin will be released. it just generates so much problems for everyone. just launch it when it is ready. if somebody is lucky to catch it then ok if not just keep trying to mine. coin mining was always matter of luck but with these concrete hour date announcements pools are flooded with shares in just the first second because everyone points it rig at the pool with hours before launch. in this way of course that everything crashes solo miners complain coz the orphans and rejects pool miners coz pools are unreachable. Just make it spontaneous this is my oppinion
p4n
Activity: 167
January 03, 2014, 07:34:08 PM
is there any possibility to make 0 reward blocks at the beginning during the first 1000 or more blocks?

The launches of any recent altcoins got screwed by forks, orphans, rejecteds and more. So why not make your premine, then an official pool mining 0 block reward blocks with some difficulty added, so only one blockchain, and during this 0 block reward time release all the wallets and source code? Then everyone get updated  with the network and can start getting coins when the first reward blocks come into.
I think that on this way you'll avoid all problems, there won't be any instamining or forks and will be a fair launch. What do you think?

we might look into it ( tough its prob to late )

wen something happens ( problems @ launch )_

we will use the premine to give coins to the effected pools ( or all pools )

to compensate for it Smiley NYAN!

so if the difficulty gets fucked ( stay mining u will be compensated ! ) if your in a pool that we know of NYAN!

You seriously want to make a good launch, but when the moment comes, everything is collapsed, ddosed, 502 gateways... Miners can't find the link to download the source or the wallet because all websites are down. Pools can't find blocks. Everyone starting to say scamcoin, premine, fuuuuu... Don't want the same happens to nyancoin Sad

Maybe a reliable irc channel or some kind of public chat can be used to get official info. Or maybe a facebook/twitter official page. I think DDoSing FB or twitter it's a bit more complicated...
And MEGA links with source and wallet, with a password you'll only say at launchtime in those official websites. And checked by totalvirus. Don't use github at the launch, someone can find it and compile it before and people will get mad, without knowing which wallet is official or not

Activity: 280
January 03, 2014, 07:15:48 PM
is there any possibility to make 0 reward blocks at the beginning during the first 1000 or more blocks?

The launches of any recent altcoins got screwed by forks, orphans, rejecteds and more. So why not make your premine, then an official pool mining 0 block reward blocks with some difficulty added, so only one blockchain, and during this 0 block reward time release all the wallets and source code? Then everyone get updated  with the network and can start getting coins when the first reward blocks come into.
I think that on this way you'll avoid all problems, there won't be any instamining or forks and will be a fair launch. What do you think?

we might look into it ( tough its prob to late )

wen something happens ( problems @ launch )_

we will use the premine to give coins to the effected pools ( or all pools )

to compensate for it Smiley NYAN!

so if the difficulty gets fucked ( stay mining u will be compensated ! ) if your in a pool that we know of NYAN!
p4n
Activity: 167
January 03, 2014, 06:53:38 PM

The launches of any recent altcoins got screwed by forks, orphans, rejecteds and more. So why not make your premine, then an official pool mining 0 block reward blocks with some difficulty added, so only one blockchain, and during this 0 block reward time release all the wallets and source code? Then everyone get updated  with the network and can start getting coins when the first reward blocks come into.
January 03, 2014, 06:06:09 PM
January 03, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

stop
posting
These
DREAM
WOMAN
NYAN!
January 03, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

January 03, 2014, 05:34:30 PM
I don't mind the delay as long as the QT wallet works in Linux.
January 03, 2014, 05:32:47 PM
seems there's no windows wallet... yet.

if this thing launches with no wallet and no exchanges, where will all of our coins go? lol.

Huh? im not so much worried about no exchanges, since this will take usually some time for every coin in generally, but they did say they wallet will be available at launch as QT so ppl can solo mine/ there will be also pools thats what they said, and there are some pools on this thread already preparing for the launch.

currently we have 6 pools ( all pools that we know of will be listed @ the release post )

i see no pools at the release post !?!?!?!?!

this is the PRE release post !

CPU can?

yes !

release post not find ?!?!?!?!?!

release post NOT RELEASED YET NYAN!
Pages:
Jump to: