Pages:
Author

Topic: .............. - page 2. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:59:11 AM
I want you to develop it without giving up to the end. Many coins are priced, people on the management side sell and escape.
In order not to do so, I think that it is information disclosure of a strong community and people of the management side.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 08:49:25 AM
Activity: 3
August 09, 2018, 01:09:28 AM
When is roughly expected, at least, the alpha version of the application?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 06, 2018, 06:20:15 PM
You have so many pending partners stated on your OP.
Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
And definitely not the first platform to deal with tourists and travelers.
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.

Ok thanks. Waiting how you will gonna beat the odds here in crypto.
And if those "expected partners" will really be on board with your project??
August 05, 2018, 07:39:14 PM
Do you have at least initial communications with them or in what stage is your partnership with them?
I hope the fate will not be like the SOJ. Very promising at the start but the dev disappeared after selling his coins.

"Expected partners"
Yes, of course, we have agreements with each partner.
But the exact answer about the cooperation each of them will give only after the release of the finished version of the application.
Follow our news.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
August 05, 2018, 07:29:52 PM
August 05, 2018, 07:24:24 PM
Do you have any data in which numbers do you fall on the stock exchanges expected to be listed?

Unfortunately, we can not receive such information. At the moment, we are waiting for an early listing on a pair of listed exchanges.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 05, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
In the field of cryptocurrency, there is one rule: if a little-known small project promises to be added to the Binance - it's a scam =) Cheesy Especially if next to Binance list Yobit and EtherDelta =) Do you know about this?

We do not declare that tomorrow we will reach the exchange. We say that this exchange is in the lists of expected. Naturally, the first exchanges where we try to get to is YOBIT, HITbtc and so on. Larger stock exchanges will be after the release of the application (6-12 months).
Binance looks very promising. How do you want to get on the list of tokens that are already on it? Will it be a paid listing or a monthly
Binance voting?
Activity: 7
August 05, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
It would not hurt to add animation to the site. Too everything looks dim
Activity: 5
August 05, 2018, 05:05:57 AM
I directly felt the idea of ​​the project Smiley Already I can not wait to become part of the voyager community Cheesy
August 05, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
Which exchanges are expected to be listed "soon"?

HITbtc, YObit.

Ok, I'm on yobit and am waiting for the listing Wink
Activity: 15
August 04, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
The tourist market is huge, it's a fact. A great idea, and if you implement it, I'm sure the project will be known.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 04, 2018, 05:35:46 PM
In the field of cryptocurrency, there is one rule: if a little-known small project promises to be added to the Binance - it's a scam =) Cheesy Especially if next to Binance list Yobit and EtherDelta =) Do you know about this?

Activity: 4
August 04, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
Where can I communicate with project investors and developers?
August 04, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Will you implement the DApp application?

Everywhere is written - FIRST decentralized application, what you do not understand? Do not ask such stupid questions, learn to read.

My question is this. What is the development stage of the application now? Are there any sketches already, or are you unfounded?

Yes, of course there is work. http://v01.voyagerapp.club/ - the first layout, demo version 0.1.

This is already good. It's great that you are developing.
August 04, 2018, 04:49:10 PM
What is the main mission of the Voyager?
Activity: 24
August 04, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
I read the topic of the project, very interesting. A lot of questions are asked, perhaps I'll ask one more. Because of what you did not do public ico? In my opinion, he would have been successful.
August 04, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
The idea is simply wonderful. Smiley The search function of fellow travelers is the best that can be found in tourist applications personally for me. I wait for the project to enter the stock exchanges, and I will immediately contact you. P. passed the air duct, everything is in order. Wink
August 04, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
Another question, how to get tokens from the site after the airdrop?
August 04, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
Is it planned to release the application on the appstore and google play sites?  Huh

Oh sure. After running the application, we will hit all resources.
Pages:
Jump to: