Pages:
Author

Topic: .............. - page 6. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><

Very soon, on the eve of the listing on the stock exchange
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
This platform is quite similar to the airdrop token that I have joined an ERC20 token, however with your dedication on this project hopefully the fulfillment of a decentralized application for tourists and travelers platform will be successfully be placed on the blockchain!
Activity: 8
July 23, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
when?? WHEEEEEN??? When i can buy this fck!! i cant wait ><
Activity: 3
July 20, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink

It would be something to argue about. Whether they are official partners or not, eventually we will find out. Wink But I believe that the program will show its necessity (and I'm sure it will show, because the idea is really attractive to people) and there will definitely be companies that this idea will attract.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 19, 2018, 06:22:56 PM
I am going to send out emails to all pending partners which you mentioned in the OP. Are you sure they are all pending partners?

You have every right to write to all our prospective partners, but it will be more desirable to wait for the official announcement

More desirable, aha, I see. I guess most of them would be shocked if I let them know they have a pending partnership with you.

I recommend that we once more study our site, more closely. We have not announced a partnership, all of these companies are on the list of expected partners, with each organization we keep in touch.

It is still misleading if you call those expected partners. It is just a try to impress anyone visiting your website.
This is similar to the trend of all the latest projects in the field of crypto-currency. I hope they can conclude these expected partnerships and provide evidence

I am very curious to see how many of these prospective partners actually end up becoming their partners. Wink
July 19, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization

Public sale was in our plans, but we collected the necessary amount for the implementation of the project with private sale. After listing to the stock exchange, everyone can buy our tokens. I do not think that this can negatively affect decentralization
Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
Why do not you plan a public sale? It seems to me that 100 investors of closed sales do not combine with the principle of decentralization
July 18, 2018, 07:18:20 PM

Once again I want to clarify - not partners, but prospective partners. With each company under consideration, a conversation was held about possible cooperation, all the organizations listed listed interest in the project.
July 18, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
after reading the white paper. This is a Very powerful project, Because it has a future vision of the target base. and this project will be successful. Good luck

We are glad that you believe in our idea
July 18, 2018, 07:14:34 PM
The project is very interesting. I participated in the bonus campaign, continue to work well, I look forward to the success of this project!

The success that we will undoubtedly achieve
July 18, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
This project is nice and I am happy to have become part of this project. I will do my best to support this project instead of what I can do.

Thank you for your support.
July 18, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.

Soon, white paper is announced with a detailed description of decentralization
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 18, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

Activity: 196
July 18, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
It looks like a centralized App using the wrong target, but it might be that I'm not getting the big picture.
July 18, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
my work involves many flights. Do not throw your idea, develop a project! Roll Eyes
July 18, 2018, 11:23:38 AM
the presence of fraud is a sign of a good project  Cheesy Tongue
July 18, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D

Pure fraud, the sale of tokens is completed, you can buy tokens only after listing on the exchange.
July 18, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
yesterday in a telegram I was offered to buy VGR tokens with a bonus of 20%, this is fraud? There is no information about the sale on the site. Angry Angry Angry
ps i specially registered there for this msg:D
July 18, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
I recently found out about your project and I like it. The idea is interesting, but what are your competitive advantages in comparison with other similar projects?
I apologize for any mistakes - Google translate Grin

A unique functionality, previously not found in applications of this kind. Full decentralization (DApp), cashback at of up to 30%.
Pages:
Jump to: