Pages:
Author

Topic: .............. - page 5. (Read 1382 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
When is the bounty program planned? I went through the airdrop, but I'm also interested in the bounty
Activity: 6
August 03, 2018, 04:46:26 PM
How can I buy your tokens? Very interested in your idea.
Activity: 84
August 03, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
🔥GIVEAWAY+AIRDROP🔥
10 winners will be selected and each will receive 20,000 VGR, the remaining participants will participate in the airdrop for 1000 VGR.
Summing up results will occur after the sum of participants reaches the necessary mark or 31.08.18

To receive coins, follow the instructions on the picture!

https://a.radikal.ru/a19/1808/5f/2aa1f9da1c4a.jpg
Activity: 8
August 03, 2018, 05:53:14 AM
1.7 btc   Roll Eyes let's see what happens
Activity: 1
August 03, 2018, 02:09:39 AM
Hi guys! what are the nearest events you are planning?
Activity: 17
August 03, 2018, 01:31:14 AM
Why so long? where is my money?

Are you their investor? I sympathize if so  Grin
August 03, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
What trading exchanges are in the near future?
August 03, 2018, 01:16:42 AM
Why so long? where is my money?
August 03, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
Please do not worry. Developers are actively involved in the project, and they are preparing you a bomb! Soon, the voyager activates a strong advertising campaign, millions will know about us!
It would be nice to hear from you at least some news a couple of times a week
August 02, 2018, 02:44:34 PM
Please do not worry. Developers are actively involved in the project, and they are preparing you a bomb! Soon, the voyager activates a strong advertising campaign, millions will know about us!
August 02, 2018, 02:41:48 PM
Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
I missed something, the airdrop and bounty programs has already ended?

This week! The official announcement of the airdrop, follow the news on Twitter and the telegram.
August 02, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
Already tomorrow! Announcement of a large-scale airdrop and bounty program! follow the news
when airdrop and bounty programs? I plan on vacation and look forward to the implementation of your project

Already the other day we announce the of airdrop and bounty in the topic. Follow the news on our official resources
I missed something, the airdrop and bounty programs has already ended?
copper member
Activity: 47
August 02, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
I think prospect is what - isn't clear yet.
I know about what I speak.
Crypto-currency one big to scam, which was thought up by Donald Trump!!
Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
August 02, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
Grin Old Trump is an intelligent businessman, but it seems to me that he has nothing to do with the crypto. Although everything is possible  Wink
Well, there is no doubt about that. What do you think about this project?
copper member
August 02, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
August 02, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
copper member
August 02, 2018, 01:12:49 PM
August 02, 2018, 01:03:00 PM
I'm also surprised, but the project is like a scam. I see no activity, maybe this topic of the forum was abandoned...
copper member
August 02, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
Uber?? Wow Cool
"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
July 27, 2018, 08:19:36 AM
"In the US, a new trading platform Voyager will be launched, offering customers trading operations with crypto-currencies without commissions, the beta testing of the site will begin this week, and in October, traders will have access to the mobile application Voyager.
In the future, the platform plans to offer additional services for hedge funds and institutional investors, as well as launch news and analytical services.
The project participants are Uber co-founder Oscar Salazar, investor Uber Philip Eytan, and head of the retail broker Lightspeed Financial Steven Erlich (CEO of the start-up).
Initially, 15 crypts will be presented on Voyager, including bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic. According to Stephen Ehrlich, the company tends to add assets that are not available on most major US sites, including XRP and stellar. But before that, Voyager will ensure the safe storage of these crypto-currencies."
Pages:
Jump to: