Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 11. (Read 25412 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
June 27, 2019, 11:48:44 AM
Hello Dev, i just saw your project, looks promising and i saw you did an IEO too in bitforex, have you reached the softcap of your project?
IEO phase 1 and 2 all tokens sold out of course they have reached the softcap or even they have reached hardcap and now all investors have also been able to start their trading on bitforex
how cool are you at the price of myo tokens now? is it increasing?
I really want to know how the product created by the my crypto job project?
is that really needed by many people

The current MYO price is still $ 0.146 on Bitforex and has already dropped from the price before $ 0.23. I remain optimistic MYO will increase again.
Current price decline is not too bad because it only dropped by $ 0.1 and I think it will increase if the team places MYO tokens on a larger exchange

Yes, I am also waiting for news from Mycro Jobs about the next exchange, which exchange we will choose we just wait.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 27, 2019, 10:26:04 AM
Hello Dev, i just saw your project, looks promising and i saw you did an IEO too in bitforex, have you reached the softcap of your project?
IEO phase 1 and 2 all tokens sold out of course they have reached the softcap or even they have reached hardcap and now all investors have also been able to start their trading on bitforex

The current MYO price is still $ 0.146 on Bitforex and has already dropped from the price before $ 0.23. I remain optimistic MYO will increase again.
Current price decline is not too bad because it only dropped by $ 0.1 and I think it will increase if the team places MYO tokens on a larger exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 27, 2019, 10:23:53 AM

I think that a very serious team, and the project is quite promising. If they continue to work with the same force, then sooner or later the value of this project will increase.
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
January 03, 2019, 08:13:47 PM
What more traditional sites would MYO be competing with?
Hello and thank you for your request.
For this question there is a section in our Whitepaper what could help you out.
Or you can also get in contact with us on Telegram for more information.
Yes it's better to just ask via telegram because in my opinion it will be clearer but somehow it depends on you and if you ask via telegram I am sure it will be responded quickly by the admin
Is this a new project? And what are the benefits of this project if you can succeed? Wait for an explanation from anyone who knows about this.
Mycro is a DAPP from Germany.
They started their conception 2017.
Do you want to have a clean apartment but currently can’t find the time to do so yourself?
Post the job offer directly on our beautiful designed Mycro app and we make sure you will be quickly connected with a community member who can help you out!
Do you want to make some fast and easy money? Explore the Mycro app and find a job which suits you perfectly. Apply now and get the job done.
Simple as that.
We unleash the power of local communities by implementing our protocol to connect people. Mycro wants to provide a platform that will advance to the top of the global marketplace for real-time job matching through intuitive and simple operation.
More information you can find on the website and in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
June 26, 2019, 03:15:11 AM

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 20, 2019, 02:01:32 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 18, 2019, 08:53:35 PM
December 30, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
What more traditional sites would MYO be competing with?
Hello and thank you for your request.
For this question there is a section in our Whitepaper what could help you out.
Or you can also get in contact with us on Telegram for more information.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
June 18, 2019, 11:05:40 AM
yes we did.

Great, I hope this project will become a serious competitor of fiverr later, and become the first micro job to be successfully developed on the blockchain network.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 17, 2019, 12:56:15 PM
I also don't know whether they have reached the softcap or not and maybe it's better that we be patient to wait for the answers from the team to be clearer I hope they have reached the softcap Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
June 17, 2019, 10:12:38 AM
December 10, 2018, 08:17:14 PM
great Team, keep going with that good work!
thanks mate! Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 09:07:11 AM
this project scam bounty hunter right ?? many report
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
June 13, 2019, 10:32:51 AM
Guys, If you have a time to read my article about this project in Indonesian Language, please check my article below Smiley

Steemit: https://steemit.com/mycrojobs/@riyadisanv/mycrojobs-pekerjaan-mudah-simple-dan-efisien
Blogger: http://riyadisanv.blogspot.com/2019/06/mycrojobs-pekerjaan-mudah-simple-dan.html

December 02, 2018, 08:05:41 PM
Hello,  great team!

My name is Andrey Ushakov I represent ICO Service Company called Coins Expert (http://coins.expert/ico-investor-databases/andron/). Just wanted to let you know that our company has access to large investor information (actual databases) which will help you to reach your hard cap.

Please, inform me if you interested. Thanks for your time!

Thank you very much for your request.
I will hand it off to the community manager.
How can we contact you via Telegram? pm me
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 13, 2019, 08:26:07 AM
This IEO live on Bitforex exchange? Are they going to list token to some other exchanges beside Bitforex? I dont trust this exchange, as they dont have any real traders there.
What different between Mycro and bitJob project? As I see they didnt get succes in this niche...
June 12, 2019, 05:48:21 PM
Projects that do have great potential because for IEO round 2 only sold within a few hours which means all tokens for IEO has been sold out now investors only wait until June 17 to be able to start trading
November 30, 2018, 05:57:11 PM
Mycro is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
thanks mate!
looks good Smiley
June 11, 2019, 05:11:15 PM
Mycro goes IEO!
Check video from CEO HERE
I was very surprised when one of my friends said if first round of IEO only sold 13 minutes on BitForex and tomorrow is Round 2, will it also be sold out in just minutes? this seems very interesting to care
November 30, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Hello Mycro Team,

Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO Mycro https://coindelite.com/ico-details-mycro is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of

Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/dashboard/pages/ico-update.php on line 499 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

thanks guys!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: