Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 13. (Read 25412 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 7
November 10, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
WOW Mycro gets a rating of 9.0 from ICOmarks, this makes Mycro a target for long-term investors, and if seen from their roadmap, MVP should have been released, hopefully it can reach hardcap!

It is quite a big score! I am sure Mycro will achieve very good money during sales. Let's wait and see together Smiley
We are curious about the future as well. Thank you guys for your support!  Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
April 05, 2019, 11:25:27 AM
Do we need to pass KYC procedure if we want to use Mycro Platform in the future after release? And how's the progress with the platform?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 04, 2019, 07:28:14 AM
Check our new updated website!!!
I have visited the look of your new website.
this is a very long project. especially in the bounty campaign. even now there is no certainty until what date the bounty will be completed.
hopefully everything goes according to expectations
November 09, 2018, 01:54:45 PM
Just joined AirDrop and Bounty program. Great job guys!
thank you very much! we appreciate that! Smiley
'Free as a bird'
March 27, 2019, 10:46:23 AM
I just checked it, now you're provide us the great website with more detail and I also hope, the team will transparent about fundraising during Token sale live. Goodluck!
November 09, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
Great news Mycrojobs Team ! I am really proud to be a part of you as a bounty campaigner

Good Luck ! Cheesy
nice keep hunting dude!  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
March 27, 2019, 10:31:51 AM
Great job.
I see that we have dates for pre-sale and main sale. This is also the cost of the token during the ICO, and an approximate timeframe for entering the exchanger.
In addition, softcap has become much smaller.
What is the bonus for pre-sales, and what is the minimum purchase?
November 09, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
WOW Mycro gets a rating of 9.0 from ICOmarks, this makes Mycro a target for long-term investors, and if seen from their roadmap, MVP should have been released, hopefully it can reach hardcap!
thank you mate!
we appreciate that!  Wink
March 14, 2019, 09:08:12 AM
This is not very good behavior on the part of the team.I hope they had good reasons for this.
In addition, I would like to know how soon public sales will begin. There must be some deadlines. It can not be stretched to infinity.

They don't even comment on this further even if the issue has been resolved. They shouldn't leave this without any comment here.
Guys please be patient. It will be announced soon.
Join our Telegram group to be up to date.

I can understand the guys here as they hear very often that they should just be patient and that's it, but it mostly doesn't happen anything.
Follow our social media channels or telegram group and you will see that we are working very hard on the project.
We are non stop in the office and we never miss any meetup to represent Mycro.
Patience is what we need if you want to support us, you will see it will be worth it.
Thank you in advance!
Best,
Manager
Well, I try to be patient. I hope that soon you will be able to provide more specific information about the development of the project and prospects,anywhere, for example, in an medium article. So, that all information will in one place.
I think it is very convenient.
Thank.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 02:38:24 PM
This is not very good behavior on the part of the team.I hope they had good reasons for this.
In addition, I would like to know how soon public sales will begin. There must be some deadlines. It can not be stretched to infinity.

They don't even comment on this further even if the issue has been resolved. They shouldn't leave this without any comment here.

I can understand the guys here as they hear very often that they should just be patient and that's it, but it mostly doesn't happen anything.
March 04, 2019, 11:29:27 AM

ok, thanks for the info.
Can you tell us at least how the private sale / pre-ico is going? Is the softcap has been reached?

In addition, the timing of the main sales have not yet been established. It was previously said that this information will be known in the 1Q. The 1Q is still on the way. I'm not in a hurry, everything is fine with me here. Just added a question.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
March 04, 2019, 08:06:17 AM

ok, thanks for the info.
Can you tell us at least how the private sale / pre-ico is going? Is the softcap has been reached?
November 09, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
The Airdrop and Bounty program looks very good. I participated in both. Grin
keep hunting fam!  Smiley
March 03, 2019, 05:32:55 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 24, 2019, 09:41:03 AM
November 09, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Dear supporters and investors,

We are closing our ☄️AirDrop☄️.
Our 💥AirDrop💥 runs until 11th November 2018 00:00 CET.
Join here: https://t.me/mycroairdropbot
Last 2 days left!
Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends...
Let's fill this 🔥AirDrop🔥!!!

King Regards,
Bounty and AirDrop Manager
February 23, 2019, 06:22:45 AM
Dear Bitcointalk Supporter,

Unfortunately, we are forced to take the Mycro ANN Thread offline.
Since 4 months we have problems with our payment.
We also have not received the payment for February so far.
Mycro.Jobs shows no reaction to our invoices and emails.
After solving our problem we will go back online and be there for you.

We hope for your understanding.
Thank you so far.

Best,
MA.CAPITALS
So, what happens? The team doesn't care about marketing? Have you tried to communicate with the dev or MycroJobs Team via telegram before? Really, this made me feel shocked because I'm very hope into this project.
Dear Bounty Hunters,

We are sorry for the confusion.
We could clarify our problem.

The bounty program of Mycro.Jobs is online.

Thank you for your patience!
Keep going with that good work.

Best,
Bounty Manager

It would be kinda hilarious if these guys fail to meet their obligations while building a platform and a community being all about micro jobs and reliable payments... Cheesy
November 08, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
Hey guys!! the project is amazing! I see it coming, there will be a great result! Keep up the good work so you are really great! Wink Wink Wink
Thanks dude!  Smiley
February 22, 2019, 03:49:15 PM
I hope that soon, this situation will become clearer. This is a very interesting project. I think that the service they want to create will be useful.
'Free as a bird'
February 20, 2019, 03:26:47 AM
Dear Bitcointalk Supporter,

Unfortunately, we are forced to take the Mycro ANN Thread offline.
Since 4 months we have problems with our payment.
We also have not received the payment for February so far.
Mycro.Jobs shows no reaction to our invoices and emails.
After solving our problem we will go back online and be there for you.

We hope for your understanding.
Thank you so far.

Best,
MA.CAPITALS
So, what happens? The team doesn't care about marketing? Have you tried to communicate with the dev or MycroJobs Team via telegram before? Really, this made me feel shocked because I'm very hope into this project.
Pages:
Jump to: