Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 14. (Read 25412 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 09:02:25 PM
Dear supporters and investors,

We are closing our ☄️AirDrop☄️.
Our 💥AirDrop💥 runs until 11th November 2018 00:00 CET.
Join here: https://t.me/mycroairdropbot
Last 3 days left!
Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends...
Let's fill this 🔥AirDrop🔥!!!

King Regards,
Bounty and AirDrop Manager
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
February 05, 2019, 12:59:45 PM
The question of the timing of the ICO is very relevant. How soon will we find out the information? Thanks.

Hello Tatsiana07,

Thank you very much for your request!
The timing of the ICO will be announced Q1 2019.
To be up to date, please follow our social media channels and join our Telegram group.

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Can you name a number of reasons that affect the timing of sales? I assume that the team is waiting for the growth of the market. Or something else.
Thanks
maybe after the launch of ICO from BAAKT, MYO will start selling,
because some crypto currency experts say that BAAKT will affect the price of bitcoin later
Where did you get this guess? BAKKT is a regular project, even if it has big ambitions and many promises, but this has not yet been implemented. And I do not think that the BAKKT can greatly influence the market. And I do not think that the MYCRO JOBS devs are following the development of the BAKKT project.     This is some nonsense.
Dear Dimosscolorist,

There are a lot of reasons, which we can't name yet. You will get to know soon, just be patient.
One thing I can tell you: Before we start our sale we want to accomplish some steps of our marketing strategy.
This will be better for our community and for us.
I hope this could help you out.
If you got further questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
Manager
OK, thanks for answer.. I have no additional questions yet. I am sure that these your, some steps of the marketing strategy will bring results.
I just wonder if there will be a sale this quarter. How do you see this situation. I will try to be patient. Wink It seems to me that this may be a working and promising project.
November 07, 2018, 05:55:57 PM
I joined the AirDrop.  I think this is a great team idea, for marketing this project. Sure, it will help increase the community and the interest to MYCRO JOBS.
Thanks
Thank you very much!
We appreciate that.  Wink
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
January 30, 2019, 07:06:08 AM
MYCRO JOBS has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for MYCRO JOBS and submit your forecast! To learn more: http://bit.ly/2WrDLp6

January 21, 2019, 07:32:48 AM
The question of the timing of the ICO is very relevant. How soon will we find out the information? Thanks.

Hello Tatsiana07,

To be up to date, please follow our social media channels and join our Telegram group.

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Can you name a number of reasons that affect the timing of sales? I assume that the team is waiting for the growth of the market. Or something else.
Thanks
because some crypto currency experts say that BAAKT will affect the price of bitcoin later
Where did you get this guess? BAKKT is a regular project, even if it has big ambitions and many promises, but this has not yet been implemented. And I do not think that the BAKKT can greatly influence the market. And I do not think that the MYCRO JOBS devs are following the development of the BAKKT project.     This is some nonsense.
November 07, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Dear supporters and investors,

We are closing our ☄️AirDrop☄️.
Our 💥AirDrop💥 runs until 11th November 2018 00:00 CET.
Join here: https://t.me/mycroairdropbot
Last 4 days left!
Tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends...
Let's fill this 🔥AirDrop🔥!!!

King Regards,
Bounty and AirDrop Manager
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 09:42:07 PM

Hello Tatsiana07,

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Thanks
November 07, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
Hey the going guys! So not so far I looked some post by Cryptolaboratory, but now it not exist and I want to REpost it)
"Hello guys! Welcome to our humble rating list for ICO projects. So, all facts about Mycro (MYO) you may look on our website. Thank you!"
Thank you dude!
Nice Rating!
January 20, 2019, 08:18:14 PM

Hello Tatsiana07,

Best,
Havuc

Good.
Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
January 15, 2019, 04:22:43 PM
January 11, 2019, 02:12:27 PM
Hi, here come the new year. It is very good. However, there is still no information on main sales. I hope that in the near future, we will be able to have information on the timing of the ICO.
Thanks
November 05, 2018, 08:44:33 PM
Great Project! Visited you at the Malta Blockchain Summit. Cant wait to get the latest updates and news also joined your AirDrop. Wish you a lot of success. Keep going with the good work.
Thank you very much!
We appreciate that.
We will  Grin
Activity: 588
January 06, 2019, 09:33:56 AM
What more traditional sites would MYO be competing with?
Hello and thank you for your request.
For this question there is a section in our Whitepaper what could help you out.
Or you can also get in contact with us on Telegram for more information.
Yes it's better to just ask via telegram because in my opinion it will be clearer but somehow it depends on you and if you ask via telegram I am sure it will be responded quickly by the admin
Is this a new project? And what are the benefits of this project if you can succeed? Wait for an explanation from anyone who knows about this.
Mycro is a DAPP from Germany.
They started their conception 2017.
Do you want to have a clean apartment but currently can’t find the time to do so yourself?
Post the job offer directly on our beautiful designed Mycro app and we make sure you will be quickly connected with a community member who can help you out!
Do you want to make some fast and easy money? Explore the Mycro app and find a job which suits you perfectly. Apply now and get the job done.
Simple as that.
We unleash the power of local communities by implementing our protocol to connect people. Mycro wants to provide a platform that will advance to the top of the global marketplace for real-time job matching through intuitive and simple operation.
More information you can find on the website and in the Whitepaper.
this project connects people who have a lot of money but don't have time, and people who have a lot of time and need money, this is great project and I see on your site that your platform will have many interesting services :
Home services, Delivery services, Virtual services, and Skilled services
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 09:25:58 AM
Hello,

Congratulations!  Mycro Jobs  ICO  is successfully added on our platform ( https://briefico.com ) with a  rating  of 4.5 out of 5.

If you want to get the rating widget, please click here
November 05, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
In my opinon this project looks very serious and professional.
Great Team , Great Idea and Great Project

Thank you very much for your support!
We appreciate that.
Activity: 490
January 02, 2019, 07:58:11 AM
Yes it's better to just ask via telegram because in my opinion it will be clearer but somehow it depends on you and if you ask via telegram I am sure it will be responded quickly by the admin
Is this a new project? And what are the benefits of this project if you can succeed? Wait for an explanation from anyone who knows about this.
November 05, 2018, 02:13:40 PM
Nice Air Drop!! Reserved!
Nice!
Thank you, we appreciate that.
Activity: 630
December 30, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
December 27, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

It looks like your question didn't get a response here but don't worry you can join the telegram group of this project to find out the answers you will ask. Good luck. Wink
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 03:10:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: