Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 12. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 16, 2019, 03:21:58 PM
I am sure that you will be able to build a system that will be ideal for traders. Therefore, I support the project IEX
If the exchange is fast, secure and anonymous, then traders will certainly be interested in this IEX exchange.
Most of all, they appreciate the speed of data transmission and finance, and of course, the security, the higher it is, the calmer people feel
Activity: 84
February 16, 2019, 12:19:35 PM
I am sure that you will be able to build a system that will be ideal for traders. Therefore, I support the project IEX
If the exchange is fast, secure and anonymous, then traders will certainly be interested in this IEX exchange.
Activity: 126
February 16, 2019, 11:43:14 AM
I am glad that you have released updates of your White Paper and Road Map! The IEX project has good prospects, I think!
Project IEX really has very good prospects! I believe in the future of this project!
Activity: 98
February 16, 2019, 10:09:12 AM
Have you read the new white paper? I like the plans of the developers! I think that this project will be mega successful next year.
In the near future, the IEX project will begin to release preliminary releases and announce them. I think this should favorably affect the price of the coin. We are waiting for the beta version.
February 16, 2019, 09:55:46 AM
Very cool that the project IEX makes its airdrop. This attracts the attention of users and contributes to the promotion of the IEX project.
This is a great idea! Many people want to participate and receive promising coins in airdrops. Not everyone has the opportunity to buy coins! And for the project a good marketing ploy!
Activity: 168
February 16, 2019, 09:45:50 AM
Very cool that the project IEX makes its airdrop. This attracts the attention of users and contributes to the promotion of the IEX project.
Activity: 126
February 16, 2019, 09:08:22 AM
Of course cool! After all, a lot of fraudsters and criminals follow the major holders of cryptocurrency. Therefore, many crypto millionaires seek anonymity.
I think that IEX will be able to give its users that level of anonymity that they are looking for.
Activity: 140
February 16, 2019, 08:26:01 AM
I am sure that the IEX project proposal will be in demand in the market. Now everyone wants anonymity.
All users of cryptocurrency want anonymity and security. These are the most popular criteria. I think that sharing IEX can offer all this to its users.
February 16, 2019, 07:46:41 AM
This is called progress. Thanks to the progress and the people who move it forward, we have moved from the Stone Age and today we live in the modern world with modern technologies.
Progress does not stop! Thanks to the progress we will get a new generation of exchange - a hybrid. It is very cool!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 16, 2019, 06:48:33 AM
Do not forget about the second feature of this IEX project. This is a hybrid exchange that combines the technology of centralized and decentralized exchange.
I so understand that thanks to implement hybrid IEX exchange's will have protection and reliability as have DEX and the speed work as have CEX.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 06:46:32 AM
Concept of IEX DEX/CEX crypto ecosystem isbased on transparency and these are two important ingredients on the market today. The correct development concept is chosen. Therefore, the project definitely will not go unnoticed in the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 16, 2019, 06:31:35 AM
I'm glad that I joined our wonderful project. A wonderful idea together with a professional and active team gives confidence in the future. Thank you
It's nice to see how the number of active members of the project community grows.
Time flies quickly and soon we will be testing the beta version.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 04:39:56 AM
"2019 Q2 - 2019 Q3 | Testing. We recruit beta testers to test the product, we are engaged in debugging all processes"- Roadmap.
Would take part in beta testing. The project is interesting to me and I would like it to be something useful.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 05:26:07 PM
Sorry i have trouble installing my wallet :  Windows 64-bit- windows 10: https://iex.to/iex-qt.zip
What should I do?  Huh
Activity: 238
February 15, 2019, 05:24:16 PM
I'm glad that I joined our wonderful project. A wonderful idea together with a professional and active team gives confidence in the future. Thank you
I've been here for a long time already and I see the team's activity, she constantly posts news to us and updates the project.
February 15, 2019, 05:01:54 PM
Of course, I would like to see a working product, but I understand that we still have to wait more than half a year at least. Need patience.
According to the Roadmap, beta testing of this IEX exchange should begin in Q3 of this year. Wait is not so much.
Interestingly, the beta test will be closed or open to all users, you can just create a bug report where people share their thoughts
February 15, 2019, 04:55:32 PM
Thank! I am glad that you have released updates of your White Paper and Road Map! The IEX project has good prospects, I think!
Such updates are always a big plus in the further development of the project, which means the team is doing everything better than before.
Activity: 379
February 15, 2019, 02:24:46 PM
February 15, 2019, 08:30:23 AM
Of course, I would like to see a working product, but I understand that we still have to wait more than half a year at least. Need patience.
According to the Roadmap, beta testing of this IEX exchange should begin in Q3 of this year. Wait is not so much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
February 15, 2019, 06:08:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: