Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 15. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 01:49:05 AM
I like it and I feel comfortable with this exchange has a friendly and very secure interface

Security is a basic requirement for projects in this industry.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 01:01:28 AM
If the token is popular, then the price will be high, thus the investors will receive good interest from the sale of tokens earlier, let's see what it will be
There is still plenty of time to open the exchange. I think as the project develops, the price will grow in direct proportion.
No need to rush to the opening. The main thing that the product was completed and well tested.
Activity: 126
February 12, 2019, 06:22:56 PM
On the one hand, it is said that the cryptocurrency is gradually dying out, but this is not true, it is just an internal reform and global changes.
I also think that the crypto industry is not dying. This is the process of becoming a market. A new era of the blockchain-based digital economy is being built before our eyes. Soon, projects like IEX will be in every branch of our life.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2019, 06:08:30 PM
If awareness increases, it means that advertising works correctly and this of course pleases, but will it continue in the future?
The future of the cryptocurrency industry today is very vague ... it is not clear what is happening with the markets today, and it is even more unclear what awaits the market tomorrow.
On the one hand, it is said that the cryptocurrency is gradually dying out, but this is not true, it is just an internal reform and global changes.
February 12, 2019, 06:00:26 PM
If awareness increases, it means that advertising works correctly and this of course pleases, but will it continue in the future?
The future of the cryptocurrency industry today is very vague ... it is not clear what is happening with the markets today, and it is even more unclear what awaits the market tomorrow.
Activity: 238
February 12, 2019, 05:48:00 PM
I hope that it will be so, because it has already been delayed for a very long time and I am tired of waiting, but still ahead)
I also believe that we will soon see growth. I would like to believe that the market will revive and the entire crypto industry will receive an impulse for further development.
They said that in March there will be growth, but how it really is - no one knows, but I really hope so
February 12, 2019, 05:23:07 PM
good proyect The team is committed to all we go straight to the moon
The team has an idea and a clear idea of how to implement it. I believe them!
The team is slowly but surely moving towards its goal. Project IEX is becoming more recognizable among the crypto community.
February 12, 2019, 05:19:23 PM
Will the IEX coin be sold only on its own exchange or will it be traded on different exchanges?
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 05:18:35 PM
The team is slowly but surely moving towards its goal. Project IEX is becoming more recognizable among the crypto community.
Activity: 168
February 12, 2019, 05:06:18 PM
I hope that it will be so, because it has already been delayed for a very long time and I am tired of waiting, but still ahead)
I also believe that we will soon see growth. I would like to believe that the market will revive and the entire crypto industry will receive an impulse for further development.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
February 12, 2019, 05:00:32 PM
This its was really interesting, do you have Bounty Program running for rightnow. I would love to join your bounty program, really like the concept and your product for the exchange platform.
February 12, 2019, 04:57:00 PM
You can invest, as long as it is possible and thus help the project in development, and of course, follow the news of the team itself.
The only way to do it. If you have invested in a project, then you need to closely monitor the development and be aware of everything that happens in the projects.
But it is very difficult to do. If you have invested in many projects ... how is it possible to monitor and control everyone?
Activity: 140
February 12, 2019, 04:39:17 PM
If the token is popular, then the price will be high, thus the investors will receive good interest from the sale of tokens earlier, let's see what it will be
There is still plenty of time to open the exchange. I think as the project develops, the price will grow in direct proportion.
February 12, 2019, 04:28:07 PM
greetings to all I hope that we continue sharing and supporting among all we can achieve important things

Yes, if as many people as possible learn about Project IEX and select it for themselves from a multitude of projects, then the project will have a bright future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 12, 2019, 04:25:54 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 12, 2019, 04:08:09 PM
You can invest, as long as it is possible and thus help the project in development, and of course, follow the news of the team itself.
The only way to do it. If you have invested in a project, then you need to closely monitor the development and be aware of everything that happens in the projects.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2019, 06:04:35 PM
I am betting that the pump will start in March of this year. A lot of positive news is concentrated in March. Therefore, we must hurry to buy cheap looking coins.
Some people say that the pump will be in March, other people claim that the pump will not be at all this year ... I certainly like the first option more! ))) I would like to make a profit on their investments!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 04:36:31 PM
wow, yes, one of the best exchanges of the future I think it will soon reach new levels
Activity: 1
February 10, 2019, 04:31:52 PM
thanks for the opportunity I am new but it catches my attention all this I see a solid project
Activity: 1
February 10, 2019, 04:27:24 PM
awesome happy to be here and be part of this great family

It is a very active project that benefits us
Pages:
Jump to: