Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 13. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 05:29:38 AM
Thank! I am glad that you have released updates of your White Paper and Road Map! The IEX project has good prospects, I think!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 04:50:59 AM
Of course they do. Same "killer feature" of this project. So we are waiting for an anonymous exchange from IEX.
Do not forget about the second feature of this IEX project. This is a hybrid exchange that combines the technology of centralized and decentralized exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 15, 2019, 04:12:15 AM
Have you read the new white paper? I like the plans of the developers! I think that this project will be mega successful next year.
Activity: 98
February 15, 2019, 03:41:07 AM
Thank you so much for keeping us informed about the news of the project. And thanks for the link! I will read it.
Activity: 168
February 15, 2019, 02:40:52 AM
This will be a very cool sharing feature. Anonymous output - it sounds very cool!
Of course cool! After all, a lot of fraudsters and criminals follow the major holders of cryptocurrency. Therefore, many crypto millionaires seek anonymity.
February 15, 2019, 01:58:07 AM
I am sure that the idea with anonymity will find popularity with cryptocurrency users. Today, all exchanges are tightening control over users and many are looking for ways to remain anonymous.
I am sure that the IEX project proposal will be in demand in the market. Now everyone wants anonymity.
Activity: 140
February 15, 2019, 01:13:02 AM
Cryptocurrencies today are in the stage of active development. New technologies are constantly being invented. Existing technologies are being improved. There are always new projects novmi ideas.
This is called progress. Thanks to the progress and the people who move it forward, we have moved from the Stone Age and today we live in the modern world with modern technologies.
Activity: 182
February 15, 2019, 01:09:16 AM
You're right. Haste never leads to anything good. better be patient and then more likely to see a good result.
Today, before the official launch of this exchange, there is enough time. I think that the developers will have time to prepare.
Activity: 84
February 15, 2019, 12:00:14 AM
I hope that during this time the situation in the crypto market will change for the better. Because how to develop a new product today is very difficult.
I hope that the exchange of IEX will be ready by the time the next pump comes on the market. I think that the ideas of this project will find their supporters among investors and traders.
Of course they will! Projects that are constantly working and introducing something new always find their supporters. I think that IEX will not be an exception.
Merit: 2
February 14, 2019, 05:36:58 PM
I think that in a few months some releases will begin (first beta, then alpha) from the team and the IEX project will start attracting more and more attention.
Of course, I would like to see a working product, but I understand that we still have to wait more than half a year at least. Need patience.
Time passes quickly. I really want to see the finished product to which Project IEX has been going for a long time. I think it will be a worthy decision. I trust the developers of the project and wish you good luck.
February 14, 2019, 05:13:35 PM
That is, you can withdraw money and this information will not be available to anyone? you will know only personally and no one else, if you understand correctly
This will be a very cool sharing feature. Anonymous output - it sounds very cool!
This is a kind of "trump card" of the project, in my opinion. Many investors should be interested in this.
February 14, 2019, 02:33:39 PM
How can you say that the cryptocurrency dies if anyone understands that this investment industry is now in a state of active start-up and has not even reached its maximum peaks.
Cryptocurrencies today are in the stage of active development. New technologies are constantly being invented. Existing technologies are being improved. There are always new projects novmi ideas.
Even the same blockchain is constantly being updated and this suggests that the cryptocurrency is constantly under development, thereby increasing the level of security for its clients.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2019, 02:25:52 PM
Twitter Doge coins airdrop 3 paid, wait for new Doge coins twitter airdrop.
Thank you for the informative news, we will wait for the tokens. Cool
February 14, 2019, 02:13:56 PM
If awareness increases, it means that advertising works correctly and this of course pleases, but will it continue in the future?
I think that if you do not reduce marketing costs and constantly actively support the project in social networks and forums, then popularity will constantly grow.
You don’t need to spare money for advertising, because when you invest in marketing, you end up with a stench of new people and of course profit
February 14, 2019, 10:48:31 AM
If awareness increases, it means that advertising works correctly and this of course pleases, but will it continue in the future?
I think that if you do not reduce marketing costs and constantly actively support the project in social networks and forums, then popularity will constantly grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 14, 2019, 10:02:57 AM
I think that in a few months some releases will begin (first beta, then alpha) from the team and the IEX project will start attracting more and more attention.
Of course, I would like to see a working product, but I understand that we still have to wait more than half a year at least. Need patience.
February 14, 2019, 09:11:30 AM
That is, you can withdraw money and this information will not be available to anyone? you will know only personally and no one else, if you understand correctly
Activity: 168
February 14, 2019, 07:24:36 AM
let's hope that the team will be able to realize their plans and they will really make their exchange with an anonymous withdrawal of funds.
Of course they do. Same "killer feature" of this project. So we are waiting for an anonymous exchange from IEX.
February 14, 2019, 06:31:47 AM
And note that the IEX project is known although there is no finished product yet. when there is a valid exchange, it will be a very famous project.
I am sure that the idea with anonymity will find popularity with cryptocurrency users. Today, all exchanges are tightening control over users and many are looking for ways to remain anonymous.
February 14, 2019, 06:05:44 AM
You're right. This project definitely has interesting ideas and good potential. I also consider this project as a possible object for my investments.
IEX looks quite promising. I like the ideas that are described in the technical documents of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: