Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 8. (Read 5325 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 66
October 11, 2020, 03:50:13 PM
I recommend to report each posting of this ridiculous sock puppets. From time to time the mods delete those postings. I've done it with the following message:
Part of Coinsbit sock puppets, fake conversation, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52679683
For the screenshot above please note that the marketing consultant was the one who organized it to give iGO_Tech his 1 BTC back! He and his team member Mark Hamade canceled any cooperation with the BTCU guys afterwards and got delisted in this initial announcement and the BTCU-website as well. I recommend to blur out those two guys. See also this message:

I wanted to note that the marketing consultant is not part of the BTCU team! He was hired to deliver a market analysis three month ago and he has delivered this analysis. He didn't even know that he was shown as part of the BTCU team here on Bitcointalk. Only after my notifications over his private and business emails he got it what was happening here.

And of course we don't want to miss it here:
October 10, 2020, 05:32:38 PM
Together with the famous and popular Coinsbit exchange, we are running a SPECIAL PARTNERSHIP PROMOTION !!!
Why are you shouting it around here? I thought the name of the BTCU coin has nothing to do with the Coinsbit exchange? Well, everyone can here enjoy the meanwhile deleted conversation with iGO_Tech from the beginning until the end! Grin Grin Grin

BTW: You forget to mention in your announcement quoted above that your fake BTCU coins as well as your newly promoted CBU token are worth absolutely nothing! This is a kind of fraud attempt as well in urging your victims to take over your promotion in making false promises and phantasy value data! Therefore as reminder:

October 09, 2020, 09:45:48 PM
To take Ethereum place ... I think it's unlikely. So many attempts have already been made and no one has yet succeeded
You're partly right. The Ethereum ecosystem is one of the most advanced and popular in the industry. But if Ethereum developers don't rush to implement the POS, they may miss out on their leadership position.
BTW, thanks to the mods the sock puppet monologues got deleted after I reported each of them, in the Coinsbit thread as well. Appreciate that! Further flags to be added here. Grin
October 09, 2020, 04:25:28 PM
The concept of BTCU is similar to the concept of the second cryptocurrency by capitalization - Ethereum. Like Ethereum, the Bitcoin Ultimatum blockchain provides smart contracts in the blockchain protocol as one of the important functions for the implementation of transactions and DAPP applications. The BTCU team sets itself the task of developing the direction of smart contracts and implementing atomic swap technology natively to the blockchain protocol to allow carry out transactions not only within the framework of a single blockchain protocol, but also to conclude smart contracts interacting with other protocols, which will globally expand the possibilities of this technology.
@BTCU_ULTIMATE: I'm wondering that you still didn't learn it how ridiculous your staged sock puppet monologues are! BTW, also inter-blockchain-tokens or so called interchains are nothing new at all, just google for Internet of Blockchains and you'll find them all:

Do you really believe that one of these developers has maintained an entire armada of sock puppets on Telegram and Bitcointalk, abusing the Telegram community for a ridiculous marketing campaign with funny gifs, announcing a fake Bitcoin-to-Ethereum fork, or even coming from an exchange with countless open scam accusations? You should finally realize that your project has failed before it has even started, in which way ever. I’m already too bored to post my fake alert again. It seems that Anonymous has taken down the Ukrainian guys' website, including their LinkedIn accounts. We'll see what comes next...
October 09, 2020, 09:17:49 AM
The more I'm investigating in this case, the more interesting it becomes:

EVERYBODY BEWARE !!!

coinsbit and btcu are part of the sock-puppet flooding scammer group that consists of:

Folgory
BUYTEX
localtrade.cc
btcu.io
coinsbit.io
p2pb2b.io
exrates.me
whitebit.com
direBit
LiquidXBit
BitcoinexMarket
NetCurrencyIndex
xcrypt.pro

MAJOR SCAM ALERT !!!

I think you should update your scam alert as shown above. After Mykola alias Nykola alias Nikola alias Nykolay alias Nikolay alias Nykolai alias Nikolai Udianskyi left Coinsbit he also headed over to his next exchange called LocalTrade, see the thread on Bitcointalk. Evidently dominated by scams, fake trades and fake charts as well.
Coinsbit poached more than 1btc through sim card swapping ruse. They got outed publicly in the medias. When u are in a dire need of money ur brain is spinning up fast amid the anticipation of big money coming right upon u. The investigation led by a major sussand bollistand of thai police has uncovered peculiar facts about the origin of this phony company. Warks on CEos face proliferate from bare lies his mouth contrives.
Highly interesting and welcome to the club of scammed Coinsbit members! Please provide more details about your case! We should also add
BUYTEX to the scam alert above, the corresponding thread on Bitcointalk is maintained by the same forum troll BTCU_ULTIMATE alias Dennicex alias EgorCrypto.

I'm wondering if the next Estonian Scam Exchange called Folgory is part of the Coinsbit scammer's network as well, see posting Folgory is the biggest exchange scam in History. Exactly the same scheme of sock puppet abuse taking over the "marketing", same false promises over exorbitant financial wins and so on. I'll bust them all!

Other exchanges registered at the same location Peterburi tee 47, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 11415 Estonia, just results of the first three Google pages:

https://whitex.exchange ("exchange solutions" from Folgory, most likely the mother of all other exchanges)
https://bittex.io
https://capverto.com
https://cerberus.online
https://coinipop.com
https://cratos.net
http://cryptofxspace.com
https://cryptosgroupexchange.com
http://digital-chain.io
https://easyex.eu
https://emirex.com
https://exbase.io
https://hashfort.net (meanwhile redirect to Folgory)
https://lexatomic.lv
https://nioc.exchange
https://parker-prime.com (known scam exchange)
https://sorelix.com
https://unitedtraders.com

http://greencircle.ee (logistic services)
October 09, 2020, 09:01:26 AM

EVERYBODY BEWARE !!!

coinsbit and btcu are part of the sock-puppet flooding scammer group that consists of:

BUYTEX
localtrade.cc
btcu.io
coinsbit.io
p2pb2b.io
exrates.me
whitebit.com
direBit
LiquidXBit
BitcoinexMarket
NetCurrencyIndex
xcrypt.pro

MAJOR SCAM ALERT !!!

I think you should update your scam alert as shown above. After Mykola alias Nykola alias Nikola alias Nykolay alias Nikolay alias Nykolai alias Nikolai Udianskyi left Coinsbit he also headed over to his next exchange called LocalTrade, see the thread on Bitcointalk. Evidently dominated by scams, fake trades and fake charts as well.
Coinsbit poached more than 1btc through sim card swapping ruse. They got outed publicly in the medias. When u are in a dire need of money ur brain is spinning up fast amid the anticipation of big money coming right upon u. The investigation led by a major sussand bollistand of thai police has uncovered peculiar facts about the origin of this phony company. Warks on CEos face proliferate from bare lies his mouth contrives.
Highly interesting and welcome to the club of scammed Coinsbit members! Please provide more details about your case! We should also add
BUYTEX to the scam alert above, the corresponding thread on Bitcointalk is maintained by the same forum troll BTCU_ULTIMATE alias Dennicex alias EgorCrypto.
October 08, 2020, 06:04:45 PM
We remind everyone!!!
How often do you want to repeat your announcement? In the meantime all profile pictures on the Coinsbit and BTCU websites have been deleted. Seems so that suddenly nobody wants to be personally responsible anymore. Meanwhile you deleted also the fake members list at your initial posting. Focused on the two relevant guys we had Andriy Saranenko, listed as COO at BTCU, who wrote to be IT Project Manager at Prof-it Ltd/Coinsbit.io on LinkedIn. A few days ago he changed it to Head of Product and Project Managers at Prof-it Blockchain Technologies Ltd. Ukraine. Meanwhile I can't find his LinkedIn profile anymore, and his connected website shows only a server error. Nothing anyone would take serious. Then we had Dmytro Dehtiarenko, listed as CTO at BTCU, I found no public available info. The only Dmytro Dehtiarenko I found is a Junior Golang Developer from the Ukraine with 48 contacts on Linkedin as well, who graduated last year with a bachelor's degree from the National University of Kiev-Mohyla Academy in Information Technology, his main skills: Golang - but his profile pic at LinkedIn compared with the fake BTCU team (see e.g. the last participants of the Hackathon) shows that they are obviously not identical:

Dmytro Dehtiarenko, Junior Golang Developer

So who is this person presented as Dmytro Dehtiarenko really? Is it a fake identity, impersonating the real Dmytro Dehtiarenko? Anyway, after my last email is still unanswered, which I sent to all responsible persons at Coinsbit, it's clear at they have absolutely no interest to resolve or at least to clarify any of those scam accusations, therefore I will shortly inform each single participant of the Hackathon beginning on Friday about the upcoming BTCU scam and fake fork. Coming in this context a last time back to the technological considerations the guys mentioned above would have had a little, little and single chance to let it at least look like a Bitcoin fork. After all, Bitcoin has of course also implemented the PoS mode for the date on which all coins are mined. If they would have taken just that code as basis and said: “Hey guys, we make a fork in getting in the PoS mode already” then one could say: Ok, they tried it at least. But then all real stake holders would be forging and verifying the transactions, and not their own master nodes or any “authoritative advisers, blockchain companies and crypto exchanges” determined by themselves! They call it PoS consensus (Proof of Stake), but at the same time they rule out the real stake holders, means the holders of the most valuable wallets, at least always ready to start a 50 % attack in controlling their own master nodes. This is the point where it's getting a fake and potential future scam. What they're now announcing is nothing more than: “Hey guys, we're making a Bitcoin fork getting into the PoS mode already, but nobody will be allowed to forge, just our own master nodes and a few master nodes we will determine and which we can recall at any time at our own discretion.” A company's internal bockchain concept opened to the public, under the control of a few Ukrainian guys coming from the Coinsbit exchange, known for maintaining fake charts, fake trades and for systematically locking out members which made too much profit in their eyes, with the final goal of grabbing their funds, rejecting any attempt of a constructive solution. This is what I would call the next attempt of a mega scam. I would not invest a single penny into such project!
October 08, 2020, 03:43:49 PM

EVERYBODY BEWARE !!!

btcu.io
coinsbit.io
p2pb2b.io
exrates.me
whitebit.com
direBit
LiquidXBit
BitcoinexMarket
NetCurrencyIndex
xcrypt.pro
localtrade.cc

MAJOR SCAM ALERT !!!

October 06, 2020, 03:19:24 AM
We are enormously proud to announce the BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) team will take part in the upcoming Babylon Project by the World Blockchain Hackathon
This time not in big letters? Really? What happend? We are enormously proud as well to announce our scam alert again, about which the organizer of the Hackathon has already been informed:
October 06, 2020, 12:41:11 AM
The troll account forgot to mention here that Andriy Saranenko and Dmytro Dehtiarenko will take part at the Babylon Project from the World Blockchain Hackathon next Friday, among other 78 speakers and judges, of course representing the BTCU fake fork project. Seems so that they are following the same strategy as the well known "crypto-queen" with their fake coin called OneCoin. It might have a reason that they didn't post it here because of the assumption that we might watch and report them in advance within the social media of that project. I'm of the opinion that community and especially all potential investors should be warned for sure. Let's take a look at it... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

October 05, 2020, 11:45:04 AM
Latest message out of The Scam Removers' Channel:
According to the chats in the Telegram groups of Coinsbit/BTCU one can see, that even the creators of the fake fork don't know, what they really offer: If they were to create a fork, the holders of Bitcoin would hold automatically the newly created coin, even though it would not inherit any value from Bitcoin. To call free coins as airdrop, they would have to get it listed on exchanges at first for supplying the community with free coins. But no exchange will be interested - despite their own exchange. Anyway, as shown in the previous Channel News, they announced a fake Bitcoin fork, and for this fake fork even further a fake announcement about an airdrop never intended as such. Of course there will also exist not even a single blockchain explorer where you could ever controll any transaction of the fake chain. They might maintain a full centralized blockchain simulation such as OneCoin. And, as we've shown, even if they were to get their proof of authority (PoA) concept up and running, it would still be a centralized blockchain, originally intended for internal use within companies only. We strongly recommend not to invest and not to buy any Bitcoin for getting the "legendary" but in reality worthless fake airdrop! For those who have not yet had a look at Bitcointalk, the forum created by Satoshi Nakamoto together with Bitcoin back in 2009 for all crypto traders and developers - this is what Coinsbit/BTCU looks like without their whole armada of sock puppets, without their meaningless descriptions of technologically irrelevant terms and without their amateurishly manipulated graphics, which they have just adopted from freepik for their branding.
Until now of course no response from Coinsbit to my last e-mail. This have been now two complete working days, even without any confirmation of receipt. Seems so that they don't even think at it to response. Well, one can't say afterwards that they wouldn't have had their chance!

I'll be back!
October 02, 2020, 01:15:12 AM
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2020 7:04 AM CET
To: [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
Subject: Recovery of stolen funds

To:
Coinsbit Inc.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

since it looks like it doesn’t come to a solution in the second open case we brought to you I want to repeat here my already publicly posted questions. The very first question I asked in front of your member is whether he used a bot or even a bot-net. He confirmed to have used a single bot over two alternately used IPs, for each of which he created an API token on your platform. The second IP was used for redundancy only. These two IPs can be found in the server logs. According to his own log files I could look at he traded with around two API calls per second, what is a very moderate data rate and thus clearly a fair use of your API services! Even if several users collaborated with their bots in a coordinated way, what was my very first question and what he denied: Bot trading is not forbidden, and even if they had made a good profit, it would not have been fraud or scam. His bot placed orders and participated with other traders, so it was a normal use of a trading market. He did not steal funds from anyone. Even if you had decided to block all accounts trading with bots on a specific market, you would not have had the right to set their balances to zero, because thus you were in fact stealing their profits they made! His recent withdrawal history shows failed withdrawal attempts, what means that there still existed balances to withdraw, otherwise it would not have been possible to initiate a withdrawal. Therefore, any claim on your part that the user withdrew everything on his own, what appeared to be your first version of the circumstances, is definitely false! Furthermore, it is clear that withdrawals initiated by a member would never completely reset all balances to zero. A reset to zero only happens when a coin is removed from the list and the user has not logged in for a long time, but this was not the case. Consequently, you cannot prove that the member would have withdrawn his funds from his known IPs. Furthermore, you have not answered why his 2FA was deactivated after the wallets were released. And why his login was unlocked again after the balances were set to zero? Compared to other fraud cases, it seems to me that you have at least one scammer sitting in your office/home office. It is the typical behavior of scam exchanges to bypass or disable the 2FA and block members from accessing their funds, see the following two cases Be aware of phishing site wex.mn and Scam-alert: Yobit and BTCsquare for comparison.

After investigating in this case I have no reason to assume that the member would be a scammer. But I have strong reasons to assume that the member got scammed by at least one of your staff members. Therefore I kindly ask you to transfer back his blocked and wiped out funds in the height of 0.19 BTC to a wallet to be defined. The member waives any claims for compensation for lost profits that he could have made by trading with the missing funds. Furthermore, he will most likely delete his scam alerts in case of a refund. Furthermore, the community expects a public apology for the repeated unbelievable personal attacks from your side against several members over the period of one year, defaming them as mentally ill haters, as documented on Notification: Coinsbit/BTCU project. I will publish this e-mail as well.

I kindly request to confirm the receipt of this e-mail!

Best regards,
Trade Runner from Bitcointalk

September 30, 2020, 06:49:58 PM
We are very pleased with your attention to Bitcoin Ultimatum project and we are very grateful to you for your messages in this thread.

Thanks to you, we will be able to attract the attention of as many users as possible to BTCU project!

@BTCU_Ultimate and who ever is operating your account now: As you can't deny any longer that BTCU = Coinsbit perhaps you like the following alert even more than my previous one, I'm sure it will attract the attention of as many users as possible:
September 29, 2020, 07:33:08 PM

See also my last messages of our new Telegram channel The Scam Removers and the connected group:

For me it seems so that Coinsbit has sitting at least one scammer in their office/home office. It got revealed that they are showing manipulated trading charts taken from Binance, masked with own fake trading bots. E.g. a Bitcointalk user accessed the platform with an own bot and got locked out then after his bot made too much win in the eyes of Coinsbit. His balances got reset to zero without reason. Now, as we trying to resolve the case, Coinsbit refuses the responsibility, arguing, the user itself would have withdrawn everything himself. But his withdrawal history shows failed attempts of withdrawals. Everyone knows that a withdrawal can't be initiated without existing funds, and if the withdrawals would have worked it wouldn't be possible for a member to withdraw all wallets complete to zero. A reset to zero happens only if a coin got delisted and the user didn't login for a long time, but this wasn't the case. Further his 2FA got deactivated from Coinsbit, see the whole case on Bitcointalk.

At least I can confirm that their BTCU project is gonna be a fake Bitcoin fork. Buying their coin, for the case they ever get it running, would be a high risk! They also could just give the impression of a running blockchain, check out the OneCoin case which is the biggest scam ever in the history of the crypto sector, faking a blockchain and scamming the whole world over incredible 4 billion USD!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
September 28, 2020, 08:22:00 AM
See also my last messages of our new Telegram channel The Scam Removers:

At the moment Coinsbit makes false promises that each member mentioning their BTCU fake Bitcoin fork in social media would receive a reward of 100 USD, what is in fact just a contest. They stated nowhere what are the real condidtions, how the winners will be elected or how many winners it will have. For giving the impression there would be interested members they created a whole armada of sock puppets, the goal is of course creating an hype and thus a market manipulation in urging their members to buy Bitcoin for getting a "legendary" airdrop called "BTCU", what will be worth absolutely nothing! There has never been any Inicial Coin Offering and no investor has ever been interested in. For this fake fork they abuse the concept of an internal company's blockchain controlled by their own master nodes, trying to make a giant public permissioned blockchain. This has absolutely nothing to do anymore with Bitcoin and thus it's a fake fork! We highly recommend to see the details on Bitcointalk where we as the real coders and inventors came together, creating this channel and group of The Scam Removers. Stay tuned for the next updates!

As best example how crypto scams are going on we have OneCoin, which had been promoted through all social media to be the next generation Bitcoin: They only target people who are not very educated on cryptocurrency and technology in general. They used the terminology of real cryptocurrencies to appear genuine, recycling similar ideas. OneCoin grew in popularity quickly largely using social media to target the mass public internationally. Why can't I help feeling like I'm experiencing a Déjà-vu, comparing the public announcements of BTCU? Don’t claim afterwards you wouldn’t have been warned!
September 27, 2020, 03:15:40 PM
Not to forget in this context:

Very entertaining to watch, beside my lovely fake alert, is the sock puppet's show, they're performing per night and day. Identifying feature: All puppets' user names beginning with @kst.... And that's just the tip of the iceberg:

What is even more interesting are the repeated complaints about blocked/cancelled withdrawals and so on:

September 27, 2020, 02:57:06 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ANYONE PLANNING TO TAKE PART IN THE AIRDROP
the ultimate Bitcoin solution the cryptocurrency world has been awaiting ...
maintaining all of Bitcoin’s useful characteristics. ...
Ultimatum PoS (UPoS) ...
Leased Proof of Stake (LPoS)
Very, very interesting! PoS and LPoS? Bitcoin’s characteristics? You forgot to mention PoA! I think, it's time to reconsider my kind of alert as well:

September 26, 2020, 11:56:49 AM
Meanwhile the ridiculous sock puppet conversation on Telegram is going on:

These are always the same puppet accounts online there. This is what this thread looked like in the beginning as well...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
September 26, 2020, 06:13:34 AM
Indeed:

The time has finally come...

...that you get banned and your whole threads deleted!

September 26, 2020, 02:06:32 AM
Repeated violation of the forum rules

« Sent to: mprep, Welsh, nutildah, JollyGood, bitbottrader, iGO_Tech on: Today at 07:56:23 AM CET»

Dear moderators,

on this way I want to refer to this post with the request for deletion of the following two threads:

* An Innovative Trading Cryptosystem

* 🔥[ANN][BTCU] Bitcoin Ultimatum - a new-generation Bitcoin fork 🚀🚀🚀

For the most relevant citations of the incredible attacks from the sock puppet operator please see this, this and this post. After I revealed the sock puppets as inter-thread-sock-puppets the operator replaced all his last postings in both threads just with dots and disappeared. The threads are more or less abandoned right now. The behavior of the whole armada of sock puppets has to be evaluated as continuous criminal cyber harassment. Keeping the two threads would mean that the victims' rights violations would be perpetuated. The OP violated the forum rules repeatedly over a period of one year in a particularly grave manner. Therefore I vote for their immediate deletion! After the deletion I'll delete the quotes in my notification as well.

Further I kindly request to confirm the receipt of this message, which I'll post also in the public threads. The concerned victims "JollyGood", "bitbottrader", "iGO_Tech" and "nutildah" are recipients of this message as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Trade Runner
Pages:
Jump to: