Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 5. (Read 5325 times)

copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 01, 2020, 12:13:49 AM
I wonder what you will say when our BTCU coin appears and everything that we have planned will be implemented in it.  don't jump to conclusions, just wait for the result.  I hope we can pleasantly surprise you.
copper member
August 31, 2020, 04:00:08 AM

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with our whitepaper first.

The link to the whitepaper which is indicated in the description of this thread opens the page "404 Not Found"

You're right. I apologize. I have corrected the link. You can read the whitepaper.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
August 31, 2020, 03:50:08 AM

The link to the whitepaper which is indicated in the description of this thread opens the page "404 Not Found"
copper member
August 31, 2020, 03:40:10 AM
Is this a fork of Bitcoin with an anonymity feature? All this is already there. What is the difference from Bitcoin Private?

The anonymity function is far from the main innovation that is planned to be implemented in our BTCU coin. Therefore, I do not think that Bitcoin Private coin is our direct competitor and it makes sense to compare these 2 projects.

It sounds promising. Where can I learn more about your plans?

August 31, 2020, 03:26:57 AM
Is this a fork of Bitcoin with an anonymity feature? All this is already there. What is the difference from Bitcoin Private?

The anonymity function is far from the main innovation that is planned to be implemented in our BTCU coin. Therefore, I do not think that Bitcoin Private coin is our direct competitor and it makes sense to compare these 2 projects.

It sounds promising. Where can I learn more about your plans?
copper member
August 31, 2020, 03:12:13 AM

August 31, 2020, 02:49:50 AM
copper member
August 30, 2020, 05:09:09 AM
If you mean holding an airdrop, then it is planned to be held approximately at the end of September.

How do I register to take part in your airdrop?

There are currently no registration forms. Follow our social media and information in this forum thread. We will announce details and post instructions later.
Activity: 5
August 30, 2020, 04:42:08 AM
If you mean holding an airdrop, then it is planned to be held approximately at the end of September.

How do I register to take part in your airdrop?
copper member
August 30, 2020, 04:04:51 AM
It sounds good! Sire, I like what you promise to do. And even more, I love the chance to get your BTCU coin in the airdrop. when is the distribution of coins?

Activity: 5
August 30, 2020, 02:37:29 AM
It sounds good! Sire, I like what you promise to do. And even more, I love the chance to get your BTCU coin in the airdrop. when is the distribution of coins?
copper member
August 29, 2020, 08:42:03 AM
We have really ambitious plans and we plan to implement a lot of interesting things in our BTCU coin.
If you don't mind, I will explain some points a little:

Atomic swaps are a peer-to-peer, trustless method of exchanging coins on different blockchains. In essence, it allows the exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without the need for a trusted third party. Parties involved have absolute control and ownership of their private keys throughout the entire process. It creates automated, self-enforcing contracts that administer specific transactions once predetermined rules are met with a fee-free exchange.

↔️ Cross-chain trading can happen in two separate ways: On-Chain and Off-Chain using a specific type of smart contract known as Hash Timelock Contract (HTCL) to “lock” transactions, this requires verification from parties involved for the exchange to be completed- based on two key functions:

A HashLock key: To ensure parties sign off on their respective transaction.
A TimeLock key: A safety mechanism to ensure the exchange is completed within a specified period (time).

Off-Chain Atomic Swap:
Refers to exchanges that are executed through off-chain channels that are offshoots of the main blockchain. Off-chain swaps are simply atomic swaps that utilise payment channels.

On-Chain Atomic Swap:
Describe exchanges that are executed directly between separate blockchains with different native coins. On-chain atomic swaps take place on each cryptocurrency’s networks. For instance, either the BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) or Ethereum blockchain. It provides more security since the mechanism installed in each blockchain ensures transactions are either complete or be cancelled.

The provision of smart contracts and implementation of atomic swap (on-chain) natively to BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) blockchain protocol will enable the authorization of transactions not only within the framework of the blockchain, but also to allow transactions to interact with several other protocols. This will mitigate risks and add value by giving individuals involved in transactions on the network more flexibility at lower costs, and guarantee full decentralization.
copper member
August 29, 2020, 08:27:18 AM
Now it is very important to introduce into coins the ability to make staking and other options that bring passive income. Are you planning to do something similar in your fork?
Obviously, you have read poorly or did not read our White Paper at all. Bitcoin Ultimatum will have many passive income opportunities, from coin delegations (LPoS mining algorithm combined with PoA) to masternodes.
copper member
August 28, 2020, 04:44:54 AM
This is a decent position. But this does not negate the fact that it would be possible to be more active on the github.

Thank you for your attention to Bitcoin Ultimatum project. I will convey your wishes to the developers.
Activity: 12
August 28, 2020, 04:24:55 AM

Therefore, we are in no hurry to launch the network and issue a BTCU coin.

This is a decent position. But this does not negate the fact that it would be possible to be more active on the github.
copper member
August 28, 2020, 04:02:24 AM
but translating words into a real product is usually a problem.

Therefore, we are in no hurry to launch the network and issue a BTCU coin.
August 28, 2020, 03:37:00 AM
Of course, it's interesting to try to combine so many different technologies in one coin. But I doubt this will work perfectly.

That is why I recommend that you wait for the launch of our network and the release of our coin. Then you can appreciate all the benefits of Bitcoin Ultimatum coin.

Sounds good, but it's important to me how it will actually work. You can say what you want ... but translating words into a real product is usually a problem.
copper member
August 28, 2020, 01:24:38 AM
Of course, it's interesting to try to combine so many different technologies in one coin. But I doubt this will work perfectly.

That is why I recommend that you wait for the launch of our network and the release of our coin. Then you can appreciate all the benefits of Bitcoin Ultimatum coin.
August 28, 2020, 01:03:04 AM
copper member
August 27, 2020, 11:39:06 AM
...one can see on GitHub that the BTCU special development department is working hard per night and day, especially the creator of the repository!

We can ask you to make an exception and not criticize us ahead of time, but wait for the official release of our BTCU coin. Then I will be ready to listen to your constructive criticism and conduct a dialogue based on facts.
Pages:
Jump to: