Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 7. (Read 5325 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 21, 2020, 01:26:11 AM
WHEN WILL AERDROP BE ALREADY? I VERY WANT TO RECEIVE THIS COIN IN MY WALLET.
copper member
Activity: 1
August 20, 2020, 04:20:10 AM

BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) is a fork that prioritizes users anonymity, with the introduction of a unique feature that gives users the ability to conduct private transactions within the network. It offers the power to switch between public and private ledger on the BTCU blockchain.

I like your position on anonymity. Hope you can make a really cool implementation of this option in your BTCU coin. Now even such a conservative coin as Litecoin introduces anonymity.

I see you are a fan of anonymous coins and you know all the trends and news in this area. I cannot reveal all the secrets, but I will just say that we will have a different technology than the one that the Litecoin team is planning to implement.
Activity: 13
August 20, 2020, 04:12:42 AM

BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) is a fork that prioritizes users anonymity, with the introduction of a unique feature that gives users the ability to conduct private transactions within the network. It offers the power to switch between public and private ledger on the BTCU blockchain.

I like your position on anonymity. Hope you can make a really cool implementation of this option in your BTCU coin. Now even such a conservative coin as Litecoin introduces anonymity.
copper member
August 20, 2020, 03:51:17 AM
It's no secret that Bitcoin isn't anonymous, notwithstanding what different external observers of cryptocurrency might allege. Its pseudonymous nature makes it easy for determined governments and intelligence agencies or people with expertise to trace transactions to specific individuals.

Anonymity is an important feature that attracted many early adopters of the first cryptocurrency. In a world under continuous surveillance, transaction anonymity is seen as an essentially privacy-related issue.
“It doesn’t matter if you have nothing to hide, because privacy isn’t about something to hide. Privacy is about something to protect”- Snowden.

However, due to the lack of total anonymity of transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain, there has been the emergence of coin-mixing services and add-ons providing an increasing number of users with anonymity. To prevent third parties from tracing transactions, mixing service provides the ability to exchange bitcoins for different coins which cannot be associated with an original owner.

Some may question why an anonymous transaction is important:
There are various reasons users prefer anonymous Bitcoin transactions, especially when dealing with large amounts. Transaction anonymity is equally important to the reason why people do not want their bank account balance to be in the public domain, hide who they vote for, their salary, pin codes, cryptocurrency portfolio and more.

August 20, 2020, 03:34:00 AM

I love your thoughts and ideas. Hopefully when you are done developing your bitcoin fork, you will stick to the original concept.

Thank you for your attention to Bitcoin Ultimatum project. We are glad that you liked our vision of Bitcoin problems and their solutions.

Making Bitcoin more decentralized is a very cool idea. Also, I read that you are planning to add an anonymous cryptocurrency feature to BTCU. Regulators won't like it, but users will 100% like it.
copper member
August 19, 2020, 04:19:18 AM

I love your thoughts and ideas. Hopefully when you are done developing your bitcoin fork, you will stick to the original concept.

Thank you for your attention to Bitcoin Ultimatum project. We are glad that you liked our vision of Bitcoin problems and their solutions.
August 19, 2020, 03:56:37 AM
The emergence of Bitcoin introduced blockchain technology, and the idea of cryptocurrencies, to the world. A currency that owes no allegiance to any government or financial institution attracted many, and the idea of a fully decentralized in all aspect of its operations was new and compelling.

A significant process that keeps the network in operation is term as Mining, it is the backbone of the network. Those who have the required hardware and computing power that makes the process achievable is known as Miners. Without miners, the network would be attacked and defective.

It is based on difficult mathematical problems called Proof of Work (PoW). Miners have to calculate the return on investment based on hardware and the cost of electricity and other resources needed to perform the process.

Considering Bitcoin mining requires highly specialized computers and high energy consumption, miners that cannot afford these faster and powerful ASICs or electricity usually do not have a better chance of mining. This gives mining power to a few firms and well-funded people.

For example, researchers claim China is the “Most Powerful Adversary to Bitcoin”. The study estimate that “about 74% of the hash power on the Bitcoin network is in Chinese-managed mining pools,” and examine how this centralization of mining power can easily be leveraged by the Chinese government to influence the network.

If the first Proof of Work (PoW) consensus in Bitcoin was to be a guarantee of network decentralization, it is not. We all remember that Chinese companies reduced BTC mining because more than 54% of computing power is concentrated and centralized in their region, which leads to a violation of the decentralization principle.

The creation of BTC Ultimatum (BTCU) is a fix to Bitcoin mining centralization. It is developed switching to an improved LPoS algorithm (combined with PoA) by implementing the BTCU backed consensus - UPoS - as the alternative technical and decentralized solution that fit all the elements of the modern blockchain community.

copper member
August 18, 2020, 05:45:07 AM
I really hope that I will get BTCU coins in the airdrop, although I have a very small Bitcoin balance. But if your coin is worth at least 10% of the BTC value, then it will be a very generous airdrop.

The market will shape the price. We hope that our BTCU coin will be in demand and, accordingly, will be highly appreciated by users.
Activity: 11
August 18, 2020, 05:24:28 AM
I really hope that I will get BTCU coins in the airdrop, although I have a very small Bitcoin balance. But if your coin is worth at least 10% of the BTC value, then it will be a very generous airdrop.
copper member
August 17, 2020, 05:12:33 AM

Is the airdrop scheduled for September? Did I understand correctly?

Approximately yes. The exact date I will share later here in the thread.
Activity: 11
August 17, 2020, 04:54:45 AM

I think everything will happen in September. Be patient and wait.

Is the airdrop scheduled for September? Did I understand correctly?
copper member
August 17, 2020, 02:48:54 AM
You see - everyone asks when you will start and advise you to hurry up with the launch.

yes timing is critical. everything is pumping now even the crappiest scamcoins

we have a roadmap and we are following the development schedule.  no one is going to break the schedule and release a low-quality product.
copper member
August 16, 2020, 07:17:53 AM
You see - everyone asks when you will start and advise you to hurry up with the launch.

I think everything will happen in September. Be patient and wait.
Activity: 7
Merit: 66
October 15, 2020, 09:17:58 PM
Thanks for the notification! Please support the new flag, leave a negative feedback and set him to the internal distrust list in your trust settings!
October 15, 2020, 04:36:39 PM
Just deleting everything doesn't work, BTCU_ULTIMATE, it's saved everything in all versions in the Wayback Archive! Grin Grin Grin

Well, and as the internal trust ratings/feedbacks/flags are only visible for logged in members I herewith proudly present the ratings of the sock puppets COINSBIT.EXCHANGE, Dennicex and BTCU_ULTIMATE:

October 15, 2020, 02:47:12 AM
You forget again to mention that your token is worth absolutely nothing due to missing ITO. Stop fooling and scamming the community!

Together with the famous and popular Coinsbit exchange, we are running a SPECIAL PARTNERSHIP PROMOTION !!!
Why are you shouting it around here? I thought the name of the BTCU coin has nothing to do with the Coinsbit exchange? Well, everyone can here enjoy the meanwhile deleted conversation with iGO_Tech from the beginning until the end! Grin Grin Grin

BTW: You forget to mention in your announcement quoted above that your fake BTCU coins as well as your newly promoted CBU token are worth absolutely nothing! This is a kind of fraud attempt as well in urging your victims to take over your promotion in making false promises and phantasy value data! Therefore as reminder:

October 13, 2020, 04:40:49 PM
Our Twitter scam alerts promise to be mega successful and popular as well!

After 12 days, even without a single direct follower. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Coinsbit, simulating to be the largest European cryptocurrency exchange, is copying the trading charts from Binance and trying to mask it with own fake trades. Members, whose own bots are too fast for them, are getting locked out and their funds are getting stolen!

The site is integrated into 200 thousand POS terminals in China, Vietnam, India and South Korea!!! Unfortunately nobody was interested even in the announcement of the startup Cyclebit within the last 1½ years:

Okay, to stay correct: Ten people were interested. Grin Grin Grin Grin
October 13, 2020, 03:29:40 AM
Got even better! As we can see compared with yesterday Coinsbit got 1300 new members within their group. The world is so incredible interested in their equally incredible fork, that every minute one additional member came into their group! Woooow! See now here the latest, incredible informational updates out of this group:

Hy! Hello! Oi! Boa noite! Nice!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
October 12, 2020, 03:32:06 PM
What does participation in the joint action of BTCU and Coinsbit exchange promotion?

The answer is simple: For fulfilling all conditions a user will receive CBU tokens (5000 CBU tokens) worth absolutely nothing because there has never been any ITO!!!

That's cool?

This is not cool bro!
October 12, 2020, 03:10:53 AM
What I find even cooler is the fact, that your attempt of hijacking and corrupting our Scam Removers' Telegram group failed! I recently added the account @sabaiyingz out of your Coinsbit/BTCU group and see what happened:

Nice attempt! Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: