Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 8. (Read 35730 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 06, 2014, 06:30:07 PM
We had a series of problems about seed nodes due to the fact of high bandwith usage. You may experience problems in sync. Nodes that are new and have unlimited bandwith are about to be setup. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Smiley

Have you guys asked Coinking.IO to use there auto convert coin set up to work with DRKC? I mine at that site and they are always on top of things.. Maybe ask them for a multipool type set up. Smiley

Keep up the great work!!

Do you know how much they charge to get listed?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
August 06, 2014, 01:32:20 PM
We had a series of problems about seed nodes due to the fact of high bandwith usage. You may experience problems in sync. Nodes that are new and have unlimited bandwith are about to be setup. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Smiley

Have you guys asked Coinking.IO to use there auto convert coin set up to work with DRKC? I mine at that site and they are always on top of things.. Maybe ask them for a multipool type set up. Smiley

Keep up the great work!!
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
August 06, 2014, 12:47:53 PM
August 06, 2014, 05:18:00 AM
I think you might need another reboot now only 1000. Already lost a huge amount on this crapcoin

We are still talking to developers. We are still working on it, don't worry. 7vpo owns a Turkish IT company and he is very serious about building infrastructure for this coin. It will happen soon. We're not giving up. I'm sorry you lost money but that's not our fault. We are just community members like you trying to rebuild this coin after the original dev abandoned it.

In the meantime you can help us by trying to promote, or if you or anyone you know is willing to set up a faucet, multipool, etc. We are kind of on hold at the moment as we are waiting on a particular developer to get back to us before we make more changes since we are likely going to change the code a lot since this coin was forked from Hackcoin, which is bad code.

7vpo and his Turkish IT company and myself see a lot of value in the DarkCash brand and the fact that this coin is on many exchanges. We are serious about doing business with this coin.
Activity: 294
August 06, 2014, 02:57:28 AM
things are happening.. theres only 0.5btc stopping it from doubling and almost tripling  Cool just hold and wait boys, devs are cooking up something.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2014, 02:48:20 AM
I think you might need another reboot now only 1000. Already lost a huge amount on this crapcoin
August 06, 2014, 01:02:30 AM
Anyway to mine this coin?

No but we hope to get a multipool set up.
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
August 05, 2014, 11:37:36 PM
Anyway to mine this coin?
Activity: 448
August 05, 2014, 10:17:32 AM
Someone is nom nom nom on Bittrex...

someone wants a shit ton of coins cheap...
August 05, 2014, 09:25:38 AM
i want to take my coins off the exchange for safekeeping, yet i cant find a windows wallet download link that works... help devs

Did you click on the Windows wallet link in the OP?

thats the first thing i did. no longer available it says.

Fixed.
August 05, 2014, 09:12:34 AM
i want to take my coins off the exchange for safekeeping, yet i cant find a windows wallet download link that works... help devs

You're right! Sorry about that. I'll fix it.
August 05, 2014, 08:24:13 AM

August 05, 2014, 07:57:47 AM

Activity: 448
August 05, 2014, 01:10:45 AM
someone pump this coin... mmkay?

Kthanksbye
Activity: 168
August 05, 2014, 12:47:19 AM
DRKC Logo has been updated on Coinmarketcap.com Smiley
August 04, 2014, 11:38:52 PM
As a result of attempts made by human sources, we have met with people who has C/C++ knowledge at advanced level. 6 of totally 242 candidates are cryptologists. Our dialogues will continue during this week. On August 16, we have a big meeting. At the moment, many of our software developers are researching source codes.

At the very latest, within 3 weeks i personally will announce 2 developers.

In order to make you convinced of sufficiency and seriousness, I wanted to share some part of a correspondence.

Pb, Pk as public and private keys,
A and B as two different persons

1. A encrypts the message with Pk and sends, but does not send Pk. Only A knows Pk.
2. B encrypts the message with Pb and sends it back to A.
3. A decrypts the message with Pk and sends it back to B again.
4. B receives the message and decrypts it with Pb, reaches the original form.

wow looks good boys, looking solid!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 03:20:33 PM
This looks promising
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
August 04, 2014, 03:09:09 PM
As a result of attempts made by human sources, we have met with people who has C/C++ knowledge at advanced level. 6 of totally 242 candidates are cryptologists. Our dialogues will continue during this week. On August 16, we have a big meeting. At the moment, many of our software developers are researching source codes.

At the very latest, within 3 weeks i personally will announce 2 developers.

In order to make you convinced of sufficiency and seriousness, I wanted to share some part of a correspondence.

Pb, Pk as public and private keys,
A and B as two different persons

1. A encrypts the message with Pk and sends, but does not send Pk. Only A knows Pk.
2. B encrypts the message with Pb and sends it back to A.
3. A decrypts the message with Pk and sends it back to B again.
4. B receives the message and decrypts it with Pb, reaches the original form.
Pages:
Jump to: