Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 7. (Read 35730 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2014, 05:59:47 PM
I liked this project from the start - sold at profit - and willing to invest again. Nice!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
August 08, 2014, 05:51:06 PM
Windows wallet is still experiencing Sync issues. It is spotty at times.. It tells me I am behind by 13445 blocks one minute and the next minute it is synced.. Not sure?

Just letting you guys know! Smiley

A holder of 150K coins.. Don't let me down guys Cheesy
August 08, 2014, 03:23:13 PM
@For all DarkCashers,

Roadmap for 2014, it's coming soon.  Roll Eyes

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
August 08, 2014, 01:07:33 PM
@For all DarkCashers,

Roadmap for 2014, it's coming soon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 08, 2014, 08:16:40 AM

Maybe you're confused but this is the DarkCash thread.

Sync problem solved.

New win wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!lxoSEZ7T!xwWz8tbLPFFLIeWr_es-winYrxgbxVqRhzj-H8r4MQo

New mac wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!Eo5g3CZB!Cf3iltSy1l5adGxhsaA0L1di1G4d4iIT8NgFfKq4j1M

Need to delete old peers in %appdata%\DarkCash\peers.dat or delete all in %appdata%\DarkCash without wallet.dat

****Backup wallet.dat before update****

...and run pls.

Where can I find the sourcecode for these wallets? Github address please?

Github is linked in the OP of this thread. I'm replying to your DM now.

I'm also updating OP with other updates now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 08, 2014, 07:15:44 AM
Good day all---A few words on perspective.........

Regarding markets, pricing and any cryptos viability: I would ask that any supporters of DOOM , or any crypto for that

matter consider a few thoughts. To give ourselves some perspective on  "coins", which are really just running networks,

and their evolution, we should take a look back at other successful networks and their trends.

Choose any coin which you may consider successful and look at it's current status, price trends, graphs, pricing history,

algo and innovation. What is a healthy coin or its network? What are the criteria for determining health?

Making these assessments takes a period of data and reasonable deduction. For example, how many of us miners

and investors made the call on let's say, Darkcoin. Take a look at DRK's trend, I would assume we would all agree that

it is considered "successful" by most... http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darkcoin/ ...you can see over 60 days of

stability prior to significant adoption, this is the work of intelligent investors making patient determinations.

DOOM is 4 market days old. DOOM cannot be force mined now to any degree that could affect market manipulation.

DOOM is a fast anon network with a stand out algo. When darkcoin came out these are the same traits that it possessed.

4 days is not enough time to begin to worry about health just because your mining profits seem low.

To protect our investments, the ones worthy of protecting when all factors are taken into consideration, we must think

ahead.

Look back at just this last month and ask yourself, what/who will survive and why-----

Here is suggestion for those of you having some doubts or fears....

Assuming the majority of you here that would end up reading this, are miners and small time investors. If at this point

you are worried about your short term profits because DOOM's structure is affecting your "quick" money, I have some

advice. Think.....

If as stated before, force accumulation (mining) cannot yield an unfair advantage, this is good. Stop trying to gauge

success by this criteria alone.

If your concern comes from what you see short term on the markets, this too is misguided.

Long term success, and much larger profits are going to be achieved by doing the following:

Do not mine for short term gain: avoid anxiety

Mine with a portion of your resources: create stability (you can rent mining rigs for P/D coins, this is not a one of them)

Hold out for higher prices: do not dump to whales (there are plenty who will, don't be one of them)

Be patient: let the market do what it should (you likely do not haves the funds to force the market)

Give the developers time: they will do what they need to do (do what you do, intelligently)

Thanks for reading this....good work everyone, keep it up. Any comments on my thoughts are appreciated, debate brings

growth and dialogue gives us a chance to work together.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
August 08, 2014, 07:02:34 AM
Sync problem solved.

New win wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!lxoSEZ7T!xwWz8tbLPFFLIeWr_es-winYrxgbxVqRhzj-H8r4MQo

New mac wallet:  https://mega.co.nz/#!Eo5g3CZB!Cf3iltSy1l5adGxhsaA0L1di1G4d4iIT8NgFfKq4j1M

Need to delete old peers in %appdata%\DarkCash\peers.dat or delete all in %appdata%\DarkCash without wallet.dat

...and run pls.

Where can I find the sourcecode for these wallets? Github address please?
Na Zdorovie!
August 08, 2014, 06:51:08 AM
Sync problem solved.

...and run pls.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2014, 04:11:49 AM
3% of total coins for sale on bittrex @999 hahha
Activity: 364
August 08, 2014, 12:12:50 AM
now we can get pay form multipool. pow is end
August 08, 2014, 12:08:04 AM
hi
i didnt read all pages .can i still mine this coin?

thak you

Hello,

No, we can't. We need a multipool of sort to do it. Until then buy and POS Smiley

Cheers.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 07, 2014, 11:49:35 PM
hi
i didnt read all pages .can i still mine this coin?

thak you
August 07, 2014, 11:44:00 PM
New nodes coming and wallet integration will be completed soon.
After that we will try to android wallet.

We apologize for the sync problem.

Thank you!! Smiley

Keep up the great work!!! Can't wait for the Android apk. That will be awesome. Cheesy
Na Zdorovie!
August 07, 2014, 11:34:37 PM
New nodes coming and wallet integration will be completed soon.
After that we will try to android wallet.

We apologize for the sync problem.
August 07, 2014, 03:19:16 PM
These are the best devs I've contacted so far:

n00bnoxious is the one I contacted a few days ago. He works with XC. He said it would take a while to analyze the code and I'm still waiting for him to reply with his offer.

Mindfox is the other one I contacted just now. He was recommended to me by someone.
August 07, 2014, 02:19:11 PM
Huh

What's up? We've been waiting for the past few days for a dev to get back to us but it's taking a while. I have a few other leads that I'll try and contact tomorrow I think. We also of course have 7vpo's devs which he knows IRL which will be a sure shot. But of course we want something ASAP.

I was thinking SDcoin's anon if they release tomorrow would be nice to have. Stealth addresses are great.

perhaps we can find another developer, who can put in some solid work and post updates of progress, someone willing to commit to the team.

Yes. That is the goal.  Smiley
August 07, 2014, 10:34:58 AM
Huh

What's up? We've been waiting for the past few days for a dev to get back to us but it's taking a while. I have a few other leads that I'll try and contact tomorrow I think. We also of course have 7vpo's devs which he knows IRL which will be a sure shot. But of course we want something ASAP.

I was thinking SDcoin's anon if they release tomorrow would be nice to have. Stealth addresses are great.

perhaps we can find another developer, who can put in some solid work and post updates of progress, someone willing to commit to the team.
August 07, 2014, 08:06:30 AM
Huh

August 07, 2014, 05:30:30 AM
 Huh
August 06, 2014, 07:23:32 PM
We had a series of problems about seed nodes due to the fact of high bandwith usage. You may experience problems in sync. Nodes that are new and have unlimited bandwith are about to be setup. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Smiley

Have you guys asked Coinking.IO to use there auto convert coin set up to work with DRKC? I mine at that site and they are always on top of things.. Maybe ask them for a multipool type set up. Smiley

Keep up the great work!!

Do you know how much they charge to get listed?

Let me ask him Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: