Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 5. (Read 35730 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 12, 2014, 04:36:58 PM

█ ★DarkCash (DRKC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/DarkCash

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
August 12, 2014, 04:05:23 PM
Thank you very much and keep up the great work!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 03:43:48 PM
Hey guys. The dev we hired is going to give me a timeline tonight. He's gotten the syncing issues solved and we're going to put in Proof of Stake Anon.
August 11, 2014, 08:09:08 PM
Guys, feel free to join us in IRC freenode at #dark_cash http://webchat.freenode.net/
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 11, 2014, 08:02:04 AM
We'll have a fork ready to fix the syncing issues, etc. in 1-2 days with new wallets. It will be a straight upgrade, so no new blockchain or coin swap.

That's good news. Thanks for the update. Smiley
August 11, 2014, 05:10:13 AM
We'll have a fork ready to fix the syncing issues, etc. in 1-2 days with new wallets. It will be a straight upgrade, so no new blockchain or coin swap.
Activity: 466
August 10, 2014, 09:34:36 PM
Staking  working or not ?  after how many days ?

I'm not sure what the maturity is. I'll have to look at the code. The previous dev didn't specify in the OP.

BTW guys, I just registered #dark_cash on IRC freenode. I'll add it to OP. Today I'm meeting with some people in IRC to find a dev who can start work immediately.

I'm also going to try and test the Linux wallet today that someone submitted.

Date: 10.8.14. 22:36
Source: Generated
Credit: 1.40302624 DRKC
Net amount: +1.40302624 DRKC

Generated coins must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

i have mined coins in linux  wallet
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
August 10, 2014, 05:36:58 PM
Our studies on code have started. We didn't wait for the new developer team. We began early. There are the ones who don't like the dates on DarkCash roadmap. We can complete many things before the deadlines stated there. However we won't let anybody down like some other coin developers do, by giving promisea on certain dates and not keeping them.

We bought a name. We wanted you to know what we can do. DarkCash is a preparation. We are coming with a new bombastic coin through the end of 2014. For the first time I declare it here.
August 10, 2014, 02:35:41 PM
-This is a totally new idea and hasn't been done before-

No new coins, 50% of all holders coins are to go to a trusted third party, once the price reaches $1 a coin the new dev will receive payment.

Why, because it has an excellent name and the ideas are all the craze at the moment.

Ah, I see. That would be nice but I don't think anyone will agree to it. I'll just have to hope people donate to my address. Smiley

You could ask them, put to the vote?

I think what you're suggesting sounds nice, but how would you enforce it? People would have to voluntarily give up 50% of their coins.
Activity: 27
August 10, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

No new coins, 50% of all holders coins are to go to a trusted third party, once the price reaches $1 a coin the new dev will receive payment.

Why, because it has an excellent name and the ideas are all the craze at the moment.

Ah, I see. That would be nice but I don't think anyone will agree to it. I'll just have to hope people donate to my address. Smiley

You could ask them, put to the vote?

August 10, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

August 10, 2014, 01:26:34 PM

August 10, 2014, 01:09:36 PM

Its another option, I mean there are over 3,7 million DRKCcoins outstanding and who's holding them?
 http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drkc/

So if you were to offer 35% or 50% of these outstanding DRKC to the new dev, if he or she manages to pump the price to $1,
 the 3 main ideas are still on the boards/table and that is what actually drove the price to 8K initially.

Those are coins held by all sorts of different people, holders, exchanges, etc. I'm still not sure what you're suggesting. Are you perhaps confused about how this works? Are you thinking that you can just take coins and give them to someone else? Or are you talking about hard forking the coin somehow to mint new coins on top of the coin total?
August 10, 2014, 12:55:25 PM

Its another option, I mean there are over 3,7 million DRKCcoins outstanding and who's holding them?
 http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drkc/

So if you were to offer 50% of these outstanding DRKC to the new dev, if he or she manages to pump the price to $1,
 the 3 main ideas are still on the boards/table and that is what actually drove the price to 8K initially.
August 10, 2014, 12:32:13 PM

You're all doing great work, however would't it be easier to claim 50% of the
coins availible at this very moment if you manage to pump the price to $1 a coin or higher,
50% go into escrow before the pump, this is than the new devs reward, because the old dev and exchanges
are still holding most of the coins, I assume.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting. There's no premine here or anything. What do you mean "claim" 50% of the coins?
August 10, 2014, 12:24:11 PM

You're all doing great work, however would't it be easier to claim 50% of the
coins availible at this very moment if you manage to pump the price to $1 a coin or higher,
50% go into escrow before the pump, this is than the new devs reward, because the old dev and exchanges
are still holding most of the coins, I assume.
August 10, 2014, 11:11:28 AM
Staking  working or not ?  after how many days ?

I'm not sure what the maturity is. I'll have to look at the code. The previous dev didn't specify in the OP.

BTW guys, I just registered #dark_cash on IRC freenode. I'll add it to OP. Today I'm meeting with some people in IRC to find a dev who can start work immediately.

I'm also going to try and test the Linux wallet today that someone submitted.
Activity: 48
August 10, 2014, 03:36:16 AM
Hi

A takeover is a high risk investment. But saying that i like the name and the team seems very enthusiastic. So their is potential.
I picked up some coins and wish the team good luck with their endeavor.
But bear in mind that the longer it takes to get the ball rolling -The less chance their is that it will roll.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 01:31:31 AM
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2014, 01:29:33 AM
hope for takeover and forking

We're going to make it happen!

ok thank you Smiley
Pages: