Pages:
Author

Topic: ---------- - page 3. (Read 27330 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 501
chickens and cryptos
August 13, 2015, 11:53:16 PM
BTC Buddy

I agree!!  I been a victim of a ponzi and yes they did give a better service that they dreamed up
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 10, 2015, 12:02:07 PM
All of my contracts have been changed to "Inactive" dunno maybe their data center is down or something

My contract inactive too. The support answer me.

Thank you for contacting Mintsy. My apologies for the downtime. This is a known issue with our Scrypt contracts which are currently under maintenance. Our developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. Please allow some time for them to resolve this issue. Rest assured this is being worked on and your worker will be back online shortly. Once back online your workers will be compensated with more hashing power than promised in the contract.

Me too.

I guess my question is why are they still taking money for contracts that they can't fill.  I requested a refund and I was told once the contract is done then I can get a refund.  So basically they took my money and will hold it for 3 months then give it back.  Or worse, get it fixed and ramp up my speed for the last month so the average meets contract details. 

No one has ever sent and email out stating they are having issues ( major issues).  All I got was a canned response in reply to a ticket.  I don't expect to be notified for every little glitch or reboot but this seems like a major issue ( shit hasn't been running for days )

Either way, it is not good. Frankly, I am getting better service from a collapsing ponzi scheme than these guys. 

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
August 08, 2015, 05:46:20 AM
All of my contracts have been changed to "Inactive" dunno maybe their data center is down or something

My contract inactive too. The support answer me.

Thank you for contacting Mintsy. My apologies for the downtime. This is a known issue with our Scrypt contracts which are currently under maintenance. Our developers are aware of this and are working on a fix. Please allow some time for them to resolve this issue. Rest assured this is being worked on and your worker will be back online shortly. Once back online your workers will be compensated with more hashing power than promised in the contract.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
August 07, 2015, 03:35:33 PM
okg
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 07, 2015, 02:30:49 PM
My contracts that are 2 weeks old are missing hashrate for 24h+ now. I got a mail last night that they had problems that where going to be solved in a couple of hours. Anyone know what is going on. Sad
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 06, 2015, 05:11:56 PM
You can call this service beta but in reality it is pure and simple shit. Support is also shit or is that in beta too.
Two different tickets, same canned response.

Purchased a 3 month 250 gh/s contract that won't connect to an outside pool and has been averaging 56 ghs/s.

Also rented a miner six hours ago and have not seen 1 hash.

I am not sure if this is s scam/ponzi or what but this is ridiculous.  Learn from my $70 mistake and stay the fuck away
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
August 03, 2015, 02:24:32 PM
multipool.us is not working for me anymore, anyone same problem??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 27, 2015, 11:13:34 AM
Mine are inactive too.  LTC must be too profitable for them to pass up the opportunity to mine for themselves.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2015, 01:49:13 PM
My 3 and 6 month deal workers in scrypt side been "inactive" for last 24h  Roll Eyes .. not looking good at all. Also hashrate are way too low for a long time  Angry
Wow, they come back active with -66% hashrate  Shocked

edit. and soon back to inactive  Huh
Activity: 28
July 26, 2015, 11:33:41 AM
My 3 and 6 month deal workers in scrypt side been "inactive" for last 24h  Roll Eyes .. not looking good at all. Also hashrate are way too low for a long time  Angry
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
July 24, 2015, 07:27:51 AM
Last payout from bitcoin mining pool 14.07...10 days ago !!
Last block founded 11 days ago !!
Activity: 742
July 23, 2015, 12:27:21 PM
I got reply that the underperformance is due to the glitches that they have and as my miners were running with higher hashrate, it's ok to lower it, which is highly under question if this is ok. On other side it's beta, I would say it's even working great as beta if I would know that beta will be finished in next 1-2 weeks, which does not happen.

Word beta means for me currently, take care and do not invest, if you invest, then you are a upayed tester where it could even happen that you get nothing, means like always, do not invest what you can't afford (I hate this sentence, everybody can afford anything, it's just a question of brains and luck). From this point of view I am ready to support them with limited resources for beta phase.
July 23, 2015, 11:53:34 AM
My contracts went from over performing now down to under performing.  Mintsy, you are sure Beta.
chickens and cryptos
July 21, 2015, 02:28:10 AM
i paid this for scrypt.. @ mintsy

3 Month Scrypt Contract @ 10 MH/s   $177.00   Bitcoin   2015-03-16 @ 21:00:10   Cleared

and of course

leased rigs not hashing #3498
Created on Sun, 12 Jul at 9:25 PM Agent: Leah
THIS TICKET HAS BEEN CLOSED
renting sha rigs #3497
Created on Sun, 12 Jul at 4:40 PM Agent: Leah
poor service #2938
Created on Thu, 18 Jun at 1:55 AM Agent: Horus
low hash #2819
Created on Fri, 12 Jun at 7:51 AM Agent: Horus
rig rental #2450
Created on Wed, 27 May at 2:07 PM Agent: Leah
rig rentals #2358
Created on Sat, 23 May at 4:18 PM Agent: Leah
rig rentals #2319
Created on Fri, 22 May at 1:29 PM Agent: Leah
hashing has been low .. #2028
Created on Sun, 10 May at 8:55 PM Agent: Leah
contracts #1707
Created on Tue, 28 Apr at 4:22 PM Agent: Leah
rig rentals #1597
Created on Mon, 20 Apr at 5:30 PM Agent: Leah
« Previous123Next »

im still burned that they gave me a refund then to reimburse lost down time due to development... i had a downtime for almost a month... i just wanted my month of mining..  not btc but i had no choice and i dont want to complain  why are the hash rates on not a consistent but rather on a average..  do they know anything about load balance??   well back to the sha contract... how about the 100 ghs 30 day??  lol     
July 21, 2015, 12:37:46 AM
Many negative reports about sha contracts. I bought 2 scrypt contrtacts, payed 0,33btc and earned after 4 days 0,18.

What did I do special? Nothing, just mining POT and selling to the highest bidder.

Can anyone report own experience with your scrypt contracts, especially if it differs from my?

They are in Beta stage and these are negative aspects currently (speaking only for myself):
  • Contracts are not rentable
  • Misleading info. When you buy contract, you can see that it is tradeable, but contract market is "Contract Trading Coming Soon".
  • On contract details and FAQ, there is no word about renting. Currently renting of own contracts is not possible. In my case, I bought them to rent, which was not possible
  • Hashrate: I read some reports about unstable hashrate. I got 200%-1000% of purchased, which could mean that I got hashrate from someone else, but does not mean that I did not get this hashrate from unsold contracts. Mintsy never replied with an explanation what is going on with their hashrate and how much does everybody get. I can confirm that their shown hashrate is wrong. I rent my own rigs there and I've set cgmonitor which actually always shows correct hashrate. If I look at the hashrate of my miner, it shows correct hashrate, looking at the hashrate my renter got, it shows 300%. This is a big mess, especially because renter and rig owner do not have possibility to communicate and refunds are initiated 24hours after the rent is over, which is for crypto, especially for altcoins, it's very long time

There are many cloud services around which are 100% not legit. Until now, Mintsy is far from being accused as a scam, it's just a beta system of an unfinished code.

It's nice to see that someone tries (Mintsy) to create an transparent and legit service and it's great that Vern supports this idea, but whoever is running and developing mintsy, please hire some experienced devs to help your active dev/devs, it's obvious that they are overloaded or there is a problem they are not able to solve by themself, get a good project manager and hire additional devs to pass testing phase.

Thanks for your comments, I concur with most of it.

Pot that profitable though?  Still figuring the math on that

*** I don't see 2 scrypt contracts totalling that little, did you have coupon code?  Given how low my hashrate has been, I can see someone having the opposite luck.

I was not going for most profitable coin, I was going for most stable pool. Mining LTC gave me exact hashrate that I bought, POT showed much more, 50Mh contracts were mining with 200-300Mh in last couple of days, which is 400-600%. Taking this in maths would maybe explain how I actually have already 70% of my ROI.

As I was renting there too, I have multiple tickets regarding hashrate, where for the renter it is shown almost double higher then the real one, mining on external pool shows (in most cases Smiley ) "real" hashrate, but it depends still on the pool, there are some pools which Mintsy also shows in double rate, for me it really looks like a bug. Ie, if you make 2 workers, each 1Mh, in sum 2Mh, then you create a new worker and use it's pool for your 2Mh to mine on some pool, their system would show your total hashrate sum 4Mh, would it be correct from a system to recognise that it is 2Mh or is it ok to assume 4Mh? Knowing this fact I was curios if it is the same bug or do I really get so much. According to my contributed shares on mintsy, 400-600% are correct, giving the amount of POT like if I would mine with 200-300Mh.

It would be interesting to find out if they add their own hashrate or is it an uncontroled bug where some of the customers hashrate counts to another account. Maybe some transparency regarding this question would be nice from Mintsy.

I hope that there are no/not many mintsy customers who lost their hashrate, I am really sorry you got unlucky, but I do not think it has anything with luck to do, it's beta system and there are some glitches.

EDIT: No I did not use coupon code, I was asking them multiple times to give me some as I wanted to test their system but had to pay full price.

*** I don't see 2 scrypt contracts totalling that little,...?
10Mh costs $ 59, in moment I bought it 54 €
chickens and cryptos
July 20, 2015, 10:03:36 PM
litecoin is the reason on the luck....   hummmmmm
July 20, 2015, 01:11:18 PM
Many negative reports about sha contracts. I bought 2 scrypt contrtacts, payed 0,33btc and earned after 4 days 0,18.

What did I do special? Nothing, just mining POT and selling to the highest bidder.

Can anyone report own experience with your scrypt contracts, especially if it differs from my?

They are in Beta stage and these are negative aspects currently (speaking only for myself):
  • Misleading info. When you buy contract, you can see that it is tradeable, but contract market is "Contract Trading Coming Soon".
  • On contract details and FAQ, there is no word about renting. Currently renting of own contracts is not possible. In my case, I bought them to rent, which was not possible
  • Hashrate: I read some reports about unstable hashrate. I got 200%-1000% of purchased, which could mean that I got hashrate from someone else, but does not mean that I did not get this hashrate from unsold contracts. Mintsy never replied with an explanation what is going on with their hashrate and how much does everybody get. I can confirm that their shown hashrate is wrong. I rent my own rigs there and I've set cgmonitor which actually always shows correct hashrate. If I look at the hashrate of my miner, it shows correct hashrate, looking at the hashrate my renter got, it shows 300%. This is a big mess, especially because renter and rig owner do not have possibility to communicate and refunds are initiated 24hours after the rent is over, which is for crypto, especially for altcoins, it's very long time

There are many cloud services around which are 100% not legit. Until now, Mintsy is far from being accused as a scam, it's just a beta system of an unfinished code.

It's nice to see that someone tries (Mintsy) to create an transparent and legit service and it's great that Vern supports this idea, but whoever is running and developing mintsy, please hire some experienced devs to help your active dev/devs, it's obvious that they are overloaded or there is a problem they are not able to solve by themself, get a good project manager and hire additional devs to pass testing phase.

Thanks for your comments, I concur with most of it.

Pot that profitable though?  Still figuring the math on that

*** I don't see 2 scrypt contracts totalling that little, did you have coupon code?  Given how low my hashrate has been, I can see someone having the opposite luck.
July 18, 2015, 07:15:51 AM

July 17, 2015, 01:23:12 PM
Yeah, super unstable hashrate. Seems to go up and down more than a (insert joke here )
chickens and cryptos
July 16, 2015, 01:49:26 AM
my top three multipool that mintsy worked well without high stales and errors

1  Cex.io .. easy to use multipool
2 Ipominer ...  always new coins to mine and supports merged coin in the multipool, Cex.io dont do merge mining in thier multipool.. their bitcoin and litecoin only pool does the merge mining
3. ispace ...  haves different flavors of multipool options .. even a low diff. multipool for cpus and gpus !!! and merged mining

theres other multipools that also worked but im not telling
Pages:
Jump to: