Author

Topic: . - page 106. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
March 10, 2015, 02:29:54 PM
IS there a place where i can see the last paiment of  HZXCHANGE  to share owner?

I dont really know how much it represent.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
March 10, 2015, 08:09:48 AM
What about IPv6 support?

So far I was unsuccessful in creating a hallmark for an IPv6 address. Node does not start (invalid hallmark).

If I check the hallmark with admin interface, it is valid. Strange...
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
March 10, 2015, 06:52:49 AM
Hello, i'm an open halmarked wallet to many days with a balance of 100K but found only 3 blocks.

I also noticed that most of the peers are disconnected, 100/500.
That means I'm in a fork or has some other problem?

There adding peers?
In the NXT just go on a url, which in NHZ should be more like
localhost:7776/nhz?requestType=addPeer&peer=PEER IP

If someone wants to add my: mountains.no-ip.biz

3 forged blocks with a balance of 100K seams ok. Solo forging is difficult, try to lease your coins to a forging pool.
I think, the number of connected peers is also ok. You can check another node (e.g. the web wallet https://account.horizonplatform.io).

addPeer (and blacklistPeer) was introduced with NXT version 1.4., HZ is currently V1.3 based, so you cannot use it.

Tho only problem: mountains.no-ip.biz has (currently) port 7774 closed, so you cannot get node bounties  Sad

Now node and hallmark : all ok  Smiley

EDIT: The node was probably temporarily offline

But peer networking port is 7774, which is open.
I can not bring the 7776 port to the public.

I will have more HZ soon.

I have a pool at this address

http://mountains.no-ip.biz:8810/

The fee is 0.09%
Minimum payment: 20 NHZ

I can put the 0 fee but can tell me if who pays the sending fee of amount forged is the account of the pool or is deducted from the amount sent?

The forging power is concentrated in two pools, this can facilitate the creation of forks and encourage the double spend.

Go to my, plz  Grin
March 10, 2015, 04:50:01 AM
Hello, i'm an open halmarked wallet to many days with a balance of 100K but found only 3 blocks.

There adding peers?

3 forged blocks with a balance of 100K seams ok. Solo forging is difficult, try to lease your coins to a forging pool.
I think, the number of connected peers is also ok. You can check another node (e.g. the web wallet https://account.horizonplatform.io).

addPeer (and blacklistPeer) was introduced with NXT version 1.4., HZ is currently V1.3 based, so you cannot use it.

Tho only problem: mountains.no-ip.biz has (currently) port 7774 closed, so you cannot get node bounties  Sad

Now node and hallmark : all ok  Smiley

EDIT: The node was probably temporarily offline
March 10, 2015, 04:30:44 AM

There adding peers?

Tho only problem: mountains.no-ip.biz has (currently) port 7774 closed, so you cannot get node bounties  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
March 09, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

There adding peers?

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2015, 02:41:39 PM
then i just hope that Nhz asset exchange doesnt become place for scam assets

I don't think there have been any scam assets. Just a couple that got hacked, but that hardly makes it a 'scam asset'

maybe,.but personally i feel the trauma when want to buy an assets in Nhz asset excange
i think its time for the HZ team to be more selective in putting an asset in Hz exchange

AFAIK the asset exchange is decentralized and thus nobody has control about which assets are listed. Everybody can create his own. It's the responsibility of the user to inform and select wisely.
So it is a form of decentralized Silk road?
No, it's not a marketplace to sell any goods. It's more like decentralized NASDAQ.

We plan to bring this back online with V 1.3.5
Activity: 984
March 09, 2015, 08:33:27 AM

I don't think there have been any scam assets. Just a couple that got hacked, but that hardly makes it a 'scam asset'

maybe,.but personally i feel the trauma when want to buy an assets in Nhz asset excange
i think its time for the HZ team to be more selective in putting an asset in Hz exchange

AFAIK the asset exchange is decentralized and thus nobody has control about which assets are listed. Everybody can create his own. It's the responsibility of the user to inform and select wisely.
No, it's not a marketplace to sell any goods. It's more like decentralized NASDAQ.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 09, 2015, 07:55:27 AM

March 09, 2015, 07:34:15 AM
What assets do you think is interesting to buy ? I will probably invest in one or more but im a bit lost.
Activity: 984
March 09, 2015, 05:11:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
March 09, 2015, 03:49:05 AM

legendary
March 08, 2015, 06:33:57 PM
I'm going to say that solo forging is pretty worthless?  been on for almost 2 weeks and only hit 2 blocks.

Yeah, it's hard to compete with the pools when you are just solo forging, unless you are a large holder.
Activity: 553
March 08, 2015, 06:23:37 PM
I'm going to say that solo forging is pretty worthless?  been on for almost 2 weeks and only hit 2 blocks.
March 08, 2015, 06:01:51 PM
Is it possible to create multiple node from the same ip ?

No, because each node must listen on port 7774. Only one process can listen on a port.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
March 08, 2015, 05:58:22 PM

no
March 08, 2015, 05:46:40 PM
March 08, 2015, 04:36:57 PM
If you notice any GUI bugs or possible improvements that you could see, PM them to me - We are compiling everything and will release an updated client with the fixes.

The button "Add Asset to watched Assets" disappears after you have selected any watched asset the first time.

Maybe I'm just too stupid, but I get the general "Asset Exchange" page not anymore.
March 08, 2015, 12:23:54 PM
Other missed payouts have been sent out.

@Pizpie
I don't want to annoy, but you have not responded yet:
The payment last days were only for 5 days, but there were 6 days without node bounties (24-02 to 01-03)

We payed out a chunk block, to my knowledge it covered all 6. If you come up with a different number, please let me know and I'll look into it. (Thanks for your work on this, your information was valuable.)

Obviously you paid 5986.808 HZ per node.

23-02-2015: 1272.2646 HZ node bounty
02-03-2015: 1141.5525 HZ node bounty

Average (5 days): 5986.808 / 5 = 1197.3616 HZ
Average (6 days): 5986.808 / 6 = 997.8013 HZ

1197 per day is between 1272 and 1141.
I assume that the number of nodes increased continuously.

legendary
March 08, 2015, 11:30:54 AM
Other missed payouts have been sent out.

@Pizpie
I don't want to annoy, but you have not responded yet:
The payment last days were only for 5 days, but there were 6 days without node bounties (24-02 to 01-03)

We payed out a chunk block, to my knowledge it covered all 6. If you come up with a different number, please let me know and I'll look into it. (Thanks for your work on this, your information was valuable.)
Jump to: